Opiniones de Less Annoying CRM

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Less Annoying CRM

Software dirigido a pequeñas empresas para administrar clientes potenciales, información de los clientes, historial de contactos y recordatorios y correos electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre Less Annoying CRM

Mostrando 334 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Mark skovron P.
CEO | COO
  • Publicado el 26-03-2018

"BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING! "

Comentarios: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Puntos a favor: It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!
2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Contras: Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.
There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Erick A.
Sales
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24-09-2019

"Very easy to use"

Comentarios: It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Puntos a favor: I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Contras: That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

• Publicado el 24-09-2019
Tiffany H.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15-05-2020

"Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!"

Comentarios: Fantastic - really, truly is "Less Annoying" - it is simple, clear, and I did not have to watch a bunch of videos or read articles to figure it out. It was all very intuitive.

Puntos a favor: I literally have done free trials on dozens of CRM's and none of them really clicked. Most were cluttered, confusing, and not as customizable as I needed. Their Pipelines & groups are great. I LOVE Less Annoying super easy system, very engaging dashboard, and how to keeps track of all my emails. And did I mentioned the cost? only $10

Contras: Honestly, there is nothing I like least. It would be nice since they have such a great Pipeline if they also had some proposal templates that you could use to trigger the pipeline but not a huge deal.

• Publicado el 15-05-2020
Rea F.
Sales Leader
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20-03-2017

"Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something"

Comentarios: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Puntos a favor: Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Contras: Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

• Publicado el 20-03-2017
Cheri C.
Agency Owner
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 02-05-2020

"Less Annoying Less Headaches"

Comentarios: This product helps me to keep everything I need to know about my clients in one place. You can only store so much info under the clients name in your phone.

Puntos a favor: The fact that it only cost $10 a month was a no brainer for me. This is a great start for small business owners who don't have lots of money to dish out every month. Not to mention that other CRM's are actually annoying because they are so darn complicated to learn! This is one that you can put as little or as much as you need. The staff is great at helping you figure things out. There are videos to assist you plus the company sends out You Tube videos to help you learn. While it may not do as much as the more expensive ones do, in my opinion it does enough. Oh yeah did I mention it is mobile responsive!

Contras: The company is constantly making improvements & enhancements to this product, I have no dislikes at this time.

• Publicado el 02-05-2020
Racquel D.
SALES
Comercio mayorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15-10-2019

"Really less annoying!"

Comentarios: So far, so good. This software does not make it challenging to keep on top of my tasks and what I need to do and who I need to follow up with.

Puntos a favor: I like this software because it is really easy to navigate and find my way around the software. It is extremely easy to use. Customizable depending on the type of company you have. It is less challenging to use than any other CRMs. Very very very easy to add additional leads and keep track of sales.

Contras: Only thing I do not like about this software is the fact that they do not have a mobile app for it on the phone.

• Publicado el 15-10-2019
Connie D.
Realtor
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01-06-2020

"I love my Less Annoying CRM"

Comentarios: My experience is absolutely wonderful. I love love love it!

Puntos a favor: I love that it is so user friendly. I can search by different fields. I love using the calendar and setting up tasks.

Contras: There is nothing I like least. I love everything about Less Annoying.

• Publicado el 01-06-2020
Richard R.
Entrepeneur
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-12-2019

"Less Annoying CRM, An Inexpensive Alternative CRM"

Comentarios: Very easy to use and gets the job done with a super fast learning curve. And love the fact that it can be customized by industry.

Puntos a favor: Software is very easy to set up, easy to customize, outstanding customer service and very inexpensive.

Contras: Would have loved to purchase a one time payment, lifetime subscription instead of paying monthly. This is very minor though since the software is very inexpensive to use, especially compared to the big names like ACT!, etc.

• Publicado el 11-12-2019
Phillip A.
Insurance Broker
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 20-09-2019

"AMAZING CRM"

Puntos a favor: I liked the fact that I am able to customize the clients I enter and save documents to their profiles, creat new leads, lines of business for clients.

Contras: Nothing really. It’s very simple and easy to use.

• Publicado el 20-09-2019
Barbara B.
Founder/Owner
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 04-02-2020

"I love Less Annoying CRM"

Comentarios: No issues...If I need help it is there online for me.

Puntos a favor: It is simple to use, with good training if you need it.

Contras: Nothing..I like it all. It is very helpful in several areas of my business.

• Publicado el 04-02-2020
Karl B.
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10-04-2018

"Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!"

Comentarios: I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Puntos a favor: Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Contras: You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

• Publicado el 10-04-2018
Jen W.
Sales Manager
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29-03-2018

"Nearly unstoppable"

Comentarios: I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Puntos a favor: LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Contras: I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

• Publicado el 29-03-2018
Jeff K.
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26-03-2018

"Used CRM programs for 20 years"

Comentarios: It works well for my use.

Puntos a favor: I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Contras: Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

John S.
  • Publicado el 21-03-2018

"I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!"

Puntos a favor: The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Contras: Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

• Publicado el 21-03-2018
Jana S.
Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14-02-2018

"Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support"

Comentarios: I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Puntos a favor: If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Contras: I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

• Publicado el 14-02-2018
Gord A.
Executive Coach and President
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20-03-2018

"A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it."

Comentarios: It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Contras: The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

• Publicado el 20-03-2018
Eric L.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-06-2020

"Perfect for the SMB!"

Comentarios: Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Puntos a favor: This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Contras: I have not found any issues with this product yet

• Publicado el 27-06-2020
Jason W.
Owner / Estimator
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31-03-2017

"Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit"

Comentarios: I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught my eye. I thought, if it is truly less annoying, I'd be thrilled. Not only was it less annoying, but I was able to upload my contacts and have the software meaningfully implemented in a day. I found it to logically laid out, and the customer support and tutorials to be immensely helpful. I'm glad I discovered this product as our office manager, crew leaders and estimator use it daily to update our client profiles. Having everyone on the same page with all information is priceless. I am thankful for what Less Annoying CRM provides as well as the tremendous customer support. I recommend the Less Annoying CRM wholeheartedly.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

Contras: I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

• Publicado el 31-03-2017
Wendy K.
Business Manager
  • Publicado el 28-03-2018

"This CRM knocks it out of the park"

Comentarios: Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

Puntos a favor: I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

Contras: If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

• Publicado el 28-03-2018
Ross M.
Team Leader
Servicios, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28-03-2017

"Ideal Personal Assistant"

Comentarios: I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Puntos a favor: Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Contras: Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

• Publicado el 28-03-2017
Jean g. J.
Virtual Communication Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15-07-2017

"I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service."

Comentarios: The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching and technical support staff that is provided as part of their service. Each person I have spoken with goes the extra mile and provides a quick answer to my issue. If I am unable to get right to a representative they call me right back in a timely manner. I can only surmise that the top level administration provides a dedicated mission for their employees who continue to amaze me. I am truly fortunate to have found less annoying and look forward to a continued successful journey with this extraordinary group.

Puntos a favor: I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

• Publicado el 15-07-2017
Tim K.
Chief Wordguy
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16-03-2017

"It lives up to its name"

Comentarios: I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support screwed up the computer so badly. So naturally, a contact manager called Less Annoying caught my attention. I read other reviews and people seem to like it. I gave it a try, and I'm now a believer. Getting started was a remarkable experience. I actually had a person at LACRM who I could talk to with questions. And not just a different person each time I got to talk to the same person. That's remarkable! I was impressed with the ability to customize the software to accept some of the fields from ACT that I wanted to retain. Bringing over 1000 Contacts was way easier than I thought it would be. Naturally there are a few things I miss about ACT, but LACRM's ease of use more than makes up for them. It's also awesome to be able to access my contacts from anywhere. That was a tremendous problem with ACT. If you're looking for an easy to use contact manager with top-of-the-line support, give it a try. Their free trial makes it a no-risk trial run, and because it's so easy to use, you will waste a lot of time if you tested and then find out it doesn't meet your needs.

Puntos a favor: Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Contras: Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

• Publicado el 16-03-2017
Robert H.
  • Publicado el 10-11-2015

"Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service"

Comentarios: Ease of Use and Customer Service
This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing.
Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App
I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions.
Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team.
Areas for Future Development
I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver.
Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is. Overall
I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

• Publicado el 10-11-2015
Silvia A.
Administrative Front Desk
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-03-2019

"It sure is Less Annoying "

Comentarios: I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Puntos a favor: I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Contras: If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

• Publicado el 27-03-2019
Jennifer F.
CEO and Founder
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23-10-2018

"Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!"

Comentarios: I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Puntos a favor: Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Contras: If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

• Publicado el 23-10-2018