Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Slack

Slack reúne todas tus comunicaciones en un solo lugar. Es mensajería, archivo y búsqueda en tiempo real para equipos modernos.

Descubre más sobre Slack

Mostrando 18.964 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Pablo david B.
Account executive
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30-06-2020

"Excelente herramienta para conectarse en el trabajo"

Comentarios: Excelente herramienta reemplaza los email como medio de comunicación!

Puntos a favor: Muy Fácil de usar, compartir archivos informacion, intuitivo y de fácil instalación, puedes tener la app en el celular en Windows así como también usarlo desde el explorador.

Contras: Las notificaciones, a veces tardan en llegar. Pero supongo que debe ser, quizás por la velocidad de internet que cada usuario tenga

• Publicado el 30-06-2020
Mario M.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28-03-2020

"Perfecto para comunicarme con mi equipo"

Puntos a favor: El diseño, es lo más sencillo que he encontrado y útil con la integración de otras aplicaciones.

Contras: Tengo varios grupos abiertos y en ocasiones me causa algo de desorden

• Publicado el 28-03-2020
Liam M.
People Operations Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16-08-2019

"The Business Communication Tool of it's Time"

Comentarios: Honestly, this software just doesn't have competition at it's level and they have a stranglehold on this market, as they deserve. Between Spark, Skype, and Hangouts, they're really the Nickelodeon to Disney. Although they'll stick around, with the ability for them to add so many integration possibilities by not only their own development but other companies wanting to allow their own software's workflow to somehow run through Slacks platform. It's just a simple platform with so many functionalities and possibilities.

Puntos a favor: Availability. Simplicity. Instant transferability between devices. Customizability (yes, it's a word). One of my favorite pieces though is the ability to integrate so many other applications into and out of it. Get to that more in a moment...

Contras: This is petty but one of the largest issues I run into is when in the office and have Slack running on both my iPhone and my MacBook, sometimes I miss important, timely messages due to device priority. If the laptop screen is still open and I'm only a room or two over in another meeting, my phone will not receive the messages from the laptop until my screen times out and the rests.

• Publicado el 16-08-2019
Taylor A.
Marketing Director
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23-08-2019

"A good product with potential"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been positive. As mentioned, there are many aspects that are very easy to use. Slack works well for our management team who is always active on it and focused on certain projects. However, for our general customer service team, it is less effective.

Puntos a favor: I like how easy the software is to use. It's very intuitive for anyone who has used a messaging app before. Another feature that is valuable for us is the ability to add employees to only certain channels. We have a diverse team that doesn't need to be involved in every conversation.

Contras: I wish that some of the pro level features were available for the free version. It is cost prohibitive for us to pay for the pro version. For example, we often run into an issue when trying to search for things that are far back in a channel. Slack only allows us to go back so far. Therefore, we lose important communication. Also, the nature of the Slack channels allows things to get easily lost. As team members, comment and change the subject important pieces of information get buried before everyone sees it.

• Publicado el 23-08-2019
Nicholas M.
Chief Flight Instructor
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 08-09-2020

"Great for charitable organizations (because it can be free). Powerful. But expensive!"

Comentarios: Push notifications and alerts have been helpful. We are able to get important information out to our team very quickly, and we are able to "thread" the information so that only certain groups or certain topics are discussed in certain "channels" or "threads."

Puntos a favor: Slack is made free for basic functions for charitable organizations. For this reason it can be a great option for charitable organization. It has powerful features, including video conferencing, file sharing, phone and web app integration, and file sharing. It also has cross-platform integration allowing connectivity between multiple different products, including Google and Microsoft products and IFFFT.

Contras: It is not cheap at all for even a small organization (unless your organization qualifies for a free subscription). There are limits to the number of users in a video conference.

• Publicado el 08-09-2020
Jon B.
  • Publicado el 09-07-2020

"Slack is essentially advanced texting for business users"

Comentarios: I started using Slack because my client required it. I find that it cuts down on my email dependence but I'm often frustrated when attempting to compose a message without standard elements such as tables, inline images, etcetrera.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to stay in touch with our users via whatever device I'm currently using. For example, I can respond from my home computer, tablet, work computer or via my phone. I especially like the ability to be notified of a new message via my phone where I can read the message on the phone but can step over to my laptop to reply. I also appreciate the ability to add an email thread to a Slack Channel by simply adding a slack email address (each channel has a unique email address) to the CC field when I reply.

Contras: The biggest con for me is the extremely limited amount of formatting available to Slack messages. I can make a font bold and add links to files/images but I really miss the rich text features many similar apps provide. It's also frustrating to need to keep typing adding the user name(s) when I'm responding to a message. I'm assuming that this is by design but it would really be nice to be able to "Reply All" to a conversation thread. The desktop Slack application (running on Windows 10 Pro) has a "clunky" feel to it. It's written with a framework that allows the Slack developers to write HTML and JavaScript code that is essentially compiled into a Windows application and it definitely shows. Something as simple as selecting text is counter-intuitive (until you realize that it's essentially a web page mascaraing as a Windows application.

• Publicado el 09-07-2020
Prince K.
Senior Consultant
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 25-08-2020

"One of the Best Collab tools!"

Comentarios: Overall the tool is used to communicate and share files amongst your own team as well as other teams which are external to yours. Its great for announcements or even details that you can pin to each individual or team chat. The channels allow you even finer controls over who can see it, participate, as well as the overall purpose. Its a superb tool for having each team create their own channels as well as special channels which can be used for announcements, heads up, changes, basically anything you need to communicate across. It is everything you would expect in a collaboration tool.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and the feature list is probably why this tool does so well. It even allows you to build custom apps that you can implement with your existing apps/tools for a more streamlines experience! Its honestly made life a lot easier to collaborate amongst team members, especially during Corona times and working from home.

Contras: There really isn't much about this tool that I don't like. It runs smoothly and constantly has new updates to make the experience even better. The only thing I can think of is that it can be resource intensive at times but honestly it has not slowed me down yet. Also, when sharing your screen with another team or individual, you have to go back to the initial chat to send a message, it would be nice if it can be done from the same UI of the screen-share. Well made tool overall!

• Publicado el 25-08-2020
Nicolas C.
Co-founder
Juegos de ordenador, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29-06-2020

"Really good for Small to big teams"

Puntos a favor: I used Slack for both my small startup and a 30 people agency I ran and it just scales perfectly. The channels, easy file search, and free version to start with are great and it replaces internal email completely for our company.

Contras: Paid version could have a Startup friendlier version.

• Publicado el 29-06-2020
Nischala R.
Assistant to The Director Operations
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04-09-2020

"Keeping on same page in team"

Comentarios: I am happy to connect with people from diverse background without knowing personally.

Puntos a favor: It has public and private account, which makes it versatile to collaborate with global community.
It is a messaging tool which is very focused on task and general purpose. The best part is people will be joining on their own based on the interests/skills/hobbies and moderator is not inviting.

Contras: Sometimes when the channel has large group of people, we can get lost who is who and saying what.
Also password retrieval is not easy if you are setting account in new phone and forgot it.

• Publicado el 04-09-2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
  • Publicado el 16-07-2020

"Slack for Team Collaboration"

Comentarios: Our team uses Slack almost primarily for communication. We use Slack more than email and take advantage of the channels to organize them by project/client so communication efficient. We also integrate it with our project management tool to save conversation history which is very useful.

Puntos a favor: Slack has been a wonderful tool to help bridge communication gaps between our departments. The integrations with Google Drive are seamless and very handy. It's so nice to be able to search for a topic or conversation without having to spend hours digging through history. We also like the call features for remote meetings.

Contras: The tool is really well organized. It would be nice if the tool integration with Facebook ads to provide real-time updates to active campaigns.

• Publicado el 16-07-2020
Renoir S.
  • Publicado el 16-09-2020

"Slack is the remote tool you need"

Comentarios: Slack has been an awesome tool for the type of business I run. It has saved me from sending hundreds of emails each day to my clients and team. Slack has honestly been a life saver for my business since It is basically operated remotely.

Puntos a favor: I run a business and I have never met my team in person. Slack makes it easy to communicate with my team remotely, in a professional setting.

Contras: It is not a deciding factor but it took me a little time to get use to the app. I had to watch videos on youtube to understand how the app and its features work.

• Publicado el 16-09-2020
Robin somaraj V.
Associate Architect
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28-06-2020

"Easy communication"

Comentarios: Great tool for Communication collaboration and notification.
Plugin features is awesome

Puntos a favor: Great collaborative tool.
Great to see Outlook plugins bringing meeting and zoom meetings
Application support groups to notify
Great search capabilities to tag items by topics

Contras: If a plugin could be added to see the email notifications at least would have been great. Preview of content too

• Publicado el 28-06-2020
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28-09-2020

"Team Communication Simplified"

Comentarios: We are using Slack as our primary communications as in-team and external members as well. Slack makes communications more professional than other casual messaging tools. There is a respect for other team members' private life as setting notifications off the work hours. We can keep all our commuınication in Slack and able to search and find our communications later.

Puntos a favor: Team Communication is easy and respectful to other team members.
Integrations with almost all other Saas providers allows users to do almost all actions within the Slack.
Advanced Search History is a great feature for team communication
Channels are keeping communication easier within the team or with external members.

Contras: The in-app call and video call options are still terrible in September 2020.
Exporting communication only available to admin. This should be done for everybody at least for private communications.
File search is still not good.

• Publicado el 28-09-2020
Brian F.
Managing Partner
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14-08-2020

"Essential Communication Tool"

Comentarios: I have been using it since 2015 and am a happy camper. Slack is a daily tech solution in working with others both professionally and for volunteer & hobby projects. I would be in so much aggravation if I had to deal with more emails, phone calls, texts, or heavens forbid, skype :-(.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy:
• the reduction in emails, text, and phone calls that Slack provides,
• the search function,
• how slack integrates with google drive,
• the easy to navigate communication options with direct communication, general communication, channel communication, etc.
• the cost is very reasonable and slack gives credits as well

Contras: The UX for administrative and management functions is less than ideal. Tasks like archiving/un-archiving channels or adding/removing users is needlessly complicated.
Simple functions that should be part of the platform are not readily available, which is a shame. There should be a organic drive section and task list section native to the platform that by default are turned on at start but can be hidden.

• Publicado el 14-08-2020
Alex B.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Seguridad informática y de redes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17-08-2020

"The best chat application."

Comentarios: Slack makes team communication easy. I use it to send updates to team members, build relationships with team members (it's funny how much team culture and unity can be built on a strong foundation of memes), post polls, gather feedback on internal projects, get quick answers to quick questions, etc. Slack makes it easy to integrate, so I've used third-party integrations like HeyTaco for employee recognition. Slack makes it possible to do a significant portion of your work out of a chat app.

Puntos a favor: Slack has by far the best UI, the best organization, and the best set of features. Competing products like Google Chat (the business version of Hangouts) don't even come close. The most critical feature is being able to simultaneously log in to multiple Slack instances which each have multiple rooms, groups, etc. Slack makes text-based communication super easy.

Contras: It's pricey in comparison to some of the competing software (especially if your organization already uses G Suite, it may be a hard sell to move to Slack). Also, Slack literally makes me more of a slacker - it's too easy to BS with coworkers or members of other non-work-related slack groups when I should be working.

• Publicado el 17-08-2020
Lisa L.
Agile Coach
  • Publicado el 11-08-2020

"Best Collaboration Tool Available!"

Comentarios: Slack has been wonderful to use both professionally and personally. I have managed multiple cross functional projects utilizing this tool to gather the most recent information needed for status reports, metrics, check-ins etc. Personally I use it to collaborate with my Agile Coach friends across the globe to share tools, tips and tricks we use while supporting our teams at work. We also use it monthly during our zoom meetups to chat amongst ourselves and share info during the call etc. I highly recoomend this collaborative tool.

Puntos a favor: I LOVE that you can create your own channels to keep conversations and shared documents organized and easily accessible for different groups you are collaborating with.
I also LOVE that these channels don't expire and can be accessed by anyone across the globe that you are collaborating with. This has changed the way collaboration can happen virtually in real time!

Contras: The # hashtags can cause me issues when I am searching for things but I am starting to get better at using them.

• Publicado el 11-08-2020
Scott C.
Consultant
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 07-08-2020

"Your Team In Your Pocket"

Comentarios: I enjoy working with Slack. I'm on some channnels for web developers with tens of thousands of members and can often get a free answer to an easy (for a developer) question and fast. I've also met a lot of great people through that channel. Conversely, I haven't perfected the notifications so that I don't get pinged when anyone on any of the channels posts anything, and that adds up. I'm sure it's manageable, but I haven't found the time to check that box.

Puntos a favor: This is a no-brainer for start-ups and even old dinosaurs, especially these days (the great COVID pandemic). It combines the instant gratification of any chat app with intuitive drag n' drop filesharing, one click sub-group or project teams for siloed group coms, direct messaging, and hashtag denoted conversations for general participation that can even function like a newsfeed for relevant link sharing and other project or industry news or internal updates. Slack has become the default Millenial professional communication tool, and not just for the pretty icon. It's free for a long way but there are tiered account options all the way up to enterprise which has more trumped up security and support, as well as tools like huge video chats, unlimited storage and history, and unlimited software integrations (it works great with Google Drive.).

Contras: As a consultant, I am on several different slack "channels" - the Slack term for different companies Slack environments. It's easy once your set up with their software client and app to switch back and forth, but getting set up can require a call to the IT guy or the administrator of each separate Slack channel for permissions and credentials. Not a huge headache, but these days anything that requires a call to anyone can be considered at least a minor hassle.

• Publicado el 07-08-2020
Compliance Training Coordinator
Telecomunicaciones, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 04-08-2020

"Great Business Continuity Tool"

Comentarios: It has been a great experience using Slack. It is a valuable tool and I really like how we are able to collaborate as a team and make it seem as if we are still working together in the office.

Puntos a favor: 1:1 Chat - Ability to have 1:1 conversations with team members. Useful when working on a project together.
Team Collaboration - Ability to bring a project together and share with a team.
Group Chat - Ability to have one area/space where the team collaborates, shares ideas, and works together to communicate issues.
Bot Integration - Ability to integrate various tools and bots that can make the day easier. Ability to integrate to web conferencing tools like Zoom, Webex, Teams. Ability to create to-do lists, track time, etc.
Manage Team - Great way to manage a team who is working remotely in various geographic locations.

Contras: Still trying to work around our SSO integration - This is mostly an internal bug we are trying to work on, but it would be nice if we can make Slack to work for a single sign on experience.

• Publicado el 04-08-2020
Matthew G.
Lead Data Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21-07-2020

"The Gold Standard For Workplace Communication"

Comentarios: We have employees all over the world so Slack is our hub for communication. We use it to have conversations, post announcements, and brainstorm ideas. It can also launch video conferences with excellent annotation features which makes it easy to share ideas about a document or piece of code.

Puntos a favor: It is extremely easy to use, there are many bots and tools to customize your workspace, and the actual communication tools are superior to the ones offered by Google and Microsoft. For example, the ability to thread conversations, easily set reminders about messages, and other subtle things add up to a much better communication system.

Contras: I have experienced no major negatives as a user of the product. Depending on the number of users in your organization, the monthly cost will start to add up but I think this is similar to their competitors unless you're already paying them for other services that include something like Microsoft Teams, for example.

• Publicado el 21-07-2020
John S.
  • Publicado el 25-06-2020

"An industry leader for a reason"

Comentarios: I love slack and it is always getting better. Finding my chats, creating channels, and adding integrations are easy. I can’t recommend it for business enough. It’s so fun that I am trying to find other uses for it just so I have an excuse to use it.

Puntos a favor: Slack has become the industry leader in workplace communication and for good reason. It makes for a flexible place to have contextual conversations and integrates Into your workflow by easily allowing tools to integrate Into the application. From shopping carts to service monitoring alerts to team polls, there are integrations for just about everything. These integrations also allow meaningful, yet simplified, interactions so I don’t always have to leave The context of my conversations.

Contras: The largest problem is cost as well as limits in how I can leverage Slack For both work and for non-work related communication. It wasn’t built for non-work communication so I can’t truly complain. But I would love to see some focused paradigms show up in the ecosystem to make it so I don’t have so many chat applications. One other issue is the confusing of finding and managing my custom web hooks. As often as I use it I always end up spending 5 minutes on the site trying to figure out what we hook integrations I have and where to reconfigure them.

• Publicado el 25-06-2020
Joel H.
CEO / Founder
  • Publicado el 23-06-2020

"Really Love Slack, Great Way to Communicate with Multiple Clients"

Comentarios: Mainly we are using it to solve issues with communicating across different companies and their contractors, not only streamlining conversations but bringing transparency to the messages so everyone can easily see what was sent, communicated, and when.

Puntos a favor: I have to admit I can be one of those cranky older IT guys that sit in the back corner and groans every time I hear of a new technology that is going to revolutionize things. When I first heard of Slack I figured it was more of the same and didn't use it for years. Finally one of my clients required that we communicate over and I honestly love it. The integration from the App to the browser-based version is seamless. I like how I can communicate with different Orgs and have all their staff on Slack already in when I login so I can easily communicate with who I need to. Messages are saved and easy to search to find what I need later. Group communicate and individual messaging is fantastic and I have used the VoIP to call some of my contractors that my client's use through Slack directly. All in all it makes working with people virtually easier and I will definitely be using it in the future.

Contras: My least favorite thing about slack is having to log into each org every time I need to work inside Slack. I think for most users this isn't a big deal, especially if they are using it with just one workspace. Because I work with several companies, it is a bit of a pain. I have to log in for each org to see the workspace and the only way I can see messages from another org is to open a new tab and re-login using the org's credentials. I wish there was a way to have one master Slack login and then move in and out of the different companies I work with without having to log in and out all the time or use different web browsers or tabs.

• Publicado el 23-06-2020
Technical Director
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19-05-2020

"Slack is the backbone of what we do"

Comentarios: Slack is used by everyone in the business on a daily basis, it allows us to work efficiently and makes working remotely a breeze.

Puntos a favor: There are other products out there that provide a similar service, but for me nothing compares to slack's flexibility to integrate with the other online services we use and automate workflows and reporting.

Contras: The video call feature could do with some slight improvements, a grid view would be great for group calls for instance.

• Publicado el 19-05-2020
Dulce L.
Legal Assistant
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24-04-2020

"The best, hands down!"

Comentarios: Overall I love this app. It has helped my team transition from full time in-office to full time work from home during the pandemic. It keeps our whole team connected for both business matters or just chatting for fun.
I’ve used so many chats in the past for work. Jabber, Hangouts, etc. ..this is so much better by a landslide! I recommend you try it. You won’t go back.

Puntos a favor: What I love most is how safe and secure it is. Slack is perfect for business because it is 100% internal messaging. No one outside of your company will access to your workspace.!
It is very user friendly and fun to use. You can respond to posts in threads so that the channels don’t get cluttered with responses. You can also create channels (basically chat rooms) that are private and your coworkers cannot find without having been personally invited. You can also create public ones that our coworkers can find and join on their own. I love the emoji reactions and that you can create custom emojis. Let’s not forget that you can post gifs without having to search, copy, paste, etc. By typing in “/giphy” you can generate a gif and post it without having to leave the app. So fast, fun and easy!
It’s mobile app is amazing and allows me to communicate with my team the go. It’s an essential! You can also custom your theme colors so I’ve adjusted it to my combination of turquoise with mint green. It’s so pleasing to the eyes! Customize it to your liking! Love this app.

Contras: There’s nothing I hate about this software in all honesty. It surpasses my expectations and constantly is being updated.

• Publicado el 24-04-2020
Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-04-2020

"Never Slacks"

Comentarios: I was first introduced to the product when I was working at a photographic agency. It's a very fast-paced environment that requires incredibly efficient communication and swift project management. I was doing my research and experimented with Slack for a brief time. I felt inspired by the benefits and presented it to the workplace. They immediately downloaded the solution and I set up the software for them from my side. Within minutes, we had a newly impressive communication tool that eased our stresses at a colossal level. Very great build and I look forward to its growth.

Puntos a favor: I love this application for a majority of reasons. Slack is very minimalistic but also beautifully done. It presents your desired information in a very organized manner and makes it easy for the receiver to understand. It balances colors well and provides brief templates for you to use. Another aspect I like about Slack is the multiple formats of data you can send into a single chatroom space. It's extremely convenient and essential for your company's needs.

Contras: I don't have any negative thoughts for Slack because it fulfills our company's needs to a great extent.

• Publicado el 27-04-2020
Heather B.
Executive Assistant
Música, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 23-04-2020

"Best Communication Software for Internal Communications"

Comentarios: I think it's genuinely improved communication and increased connectivity especially during the COVID pandemic and the new working from home life. I greatly appreciate the video integration feature as well as it makes it super easy to do one-on-one or small group check-in's without tying up video conferencing software. I've actually changed most of the executive's check-in's with others to Slack calls right now! While there's definitely some business-level restrictions that can help things flow more smoothly, such as having a limit to how many channels people create, etc., Slack has almost everything I could ask for and I'm slightly sad none of my other organizations I've worked for have utilized this service! It would have saved us a lot of time and trying to contact others.

Puntos a favor: I'll rant slight because I love Slack so much. 1) Reminiscent of AOL Instant Messenger, Slack makes communicating internally fun, easy, and instant (depending on the response time). 2) It's encrypted! Not only can I send and receive confidential information from someone, I don't have to worry about it getting into the wrong hands. Since I often book travel on a number of different executive's credit cards, I can get all of their personal information via this chat and it's made it extremely easy to not have to concern myself with the security. 3) You can create channels for your team or organization that are fun as well as for informational and business purposes. 4) You can invite others from outside of the organization to join your Slack and can join other's as well. We have many brands each with their own Slack and can invite each other to those. 5) We love Slack so much, that at the corporate level, we're getting the Slack Enterprise Grid so that all brands and employees can communicate with each other no matter where we are in the world. 6) Super easy to drag and drop files for upload to a person or channel. 7) Tagging abilities makes sure the person you're tagging sees the post. 8) You can link to channels with pertinent information to outside sources. For example, if I want to say, "Check the #announcements channel for more info!" I can right click on the #announcements channel and copy the URL to create a link to that channel on SharePoint. 9) I love the Slack bot!

Contras: A few things I would like them to change: 1) Font formatting in a post can be difficult. 2) When using bullet points, I haven't found a good way to format sub-bullet points. 3) Copying and pasting can be difficult due to formatting. These are all things easily worked around, however.

• Publicado el 23-04-2020