Opiniones de Service Fusion

Sobre Service Fusion

Fácil. Potente. Móvil. Estimación y gestión de trabajos, distribución, facturación, pagos electrónicos y móviles. A partir de 99 $ al mes, sin tarifa por usuario.

Descubre más sobre Service Fusion

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people.

Contras:

We did really put lots of effort and tried to use this for on and off over a year, but it has been a total disappointment. Our industry is fire protecrion services.

Valoraciones de Service Fusion

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Service Fusion tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 161 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Service Fusion antes?

Filtrar opiniones (161)

Brandon
Franchise Community Manager en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform.

5,0 hace 4 años

It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

Contras:

There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

Andrew
Estimator/IT en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best Software for running a service-business available. (I would know, I've looked at all of them!)

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Service fusion is the best software out there that I have seen. We used to use Smart Service and when one of their tech support agents expressed surprise that I had 8 tabs open and the software was still functioning I realized that it was a sub-par product. After that myself and our management sat through multiple software demonstrations to make sure we didn't end up with another sub-par software. Of all the demonstrations we went through, Service Fusion was, by far, the most cost effective and capable software available on the market. It runs on the internet, so we can access it from any computer or tablet without having to download any additional software. It also updates regularly, which, since it's on the web I don't have to visit each work station in the office to update software anymore, which is a huge time saver.

The most impactful features for us are all of the automatic things the software does to communicate with our customers. It emails and texts them automatically the day before an appointment and when the technician is on their way. It has the widest range of features of any service-program I've seen and it is easy to use once the system has been setup to your liking. The Service Fusion team updates the software often, so we're always up-to-date with the latest features.

Contras:

The only things that could be better are: The field application for technicians. It would be easier for us if we could create and edit inspection reports in the service fusion app itself instead of having to leave the app to fill out our reports and then upload them to the job.

hace 6 días

Andrew, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software.

President en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Service Fusion is not all that!! AVOID!!!

1,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Arrogant and hard to deal with

Nothing. They lie and When I wanted a refund they would not give me one. This company sucks.

Contras:

When I wanted a refund they would not give me one. This company sucks.

Hannah
Assistant to CEO en EE. UU.

Much Improved

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I've been using this software for years and it has much improved over time. There are several add-on features like call tracking and phone automation that are very useful.

I like the ability to schedule workers, schedule payment notifications, and do job costing all from the same place.

Contras:

It can be a little tricky to navigate and the custom template setup is a bit lacking.

Justin
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Field management software

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience is great. I dont have complaints really.

The thing I like best about Service Fusion is that it is very easy to understand and use. They have extensive videos about features. We find ourselves using it for more and more things and it is replacing more and more services we contract elsewhere. They are very aggressive in their improvements and are often coming out with updates and new features every month.

Contras:

As with all service platforms and mobile work order software. Nothing seems to do everything that is needed. I wish they had a few different features. Like I said they are always working on new features.

Kim
Sales & Service Manager en EE. UU.

Very good value

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Highly positive so far

Service Fusion has enabled to us to consolidate or integrate nearly all platforms previously used and we appreciate the ongoing efforts to improve functionality

Contras:

We would like to see improvements made to inventory management. We like what's been built so far, but some type of reporting or dashboard that would provide a min/max report would be a life changer!

hace 6 días

Kim, we are so glad you are enjoying your experience with Service Fusion! We will be sure to forward your recommendation for inventory management improvements to the product department.

coo en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

get this product today!!!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Exceptional satisfied with this app, we continue to grow revenues are up years after year and the staff love using this

ease of use, set up, customer service, productivity, company growth due to the use

Contras:

Have not found one yet they just keep getting better and better with each upgrade and improvement

hace 6 días

Michael, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love Service Fusion!

James
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados

Great Software for my business

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Real time service assistance when needed. App works great for technicians in the field. No complaints

Easy process for scheduling, billing and communication to customers. Automated call to customer prior to arrival is a plus.

Contras:

Software works Great for our company. No cons on our end

hace 6 días

Thanks, James! We're thrilled that you are satisfied with Service Fusion. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Matthew
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Vintage Electric Approves

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Customer creation, work order creation, scheduling, invoicing, estimating, products, and services are at your fingertips. Labor costs are down work performance is better than most with these simple items. Customers are happy when they are able to witness these couple of things.

Contras:

The constant changes. Once we get adjusted to certain ways we are using service fusion, something changes without warning. Give an option button to see if we like the change and can go back to the original way it works

hace 6 días

Matthew, we are so happy to be part of keeping your customers happy. We will be sure to pass your suggestion along to the product team. Thanks so much for your review!

Jody
CEO en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I love the ease of opening and updating calls.

Contras:

Inventory software needs to be updated with shelf locations.

hace 6 días

Jody, we are so glad to hear you are having a good experience using Service Fusion. We value your positive review!

Miles
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Good software, Terrible customer support (software goes down regularly)

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It's sad because it was a well designed piece of software and something must have happened (most likely a sale) where the software is no longer supported and virtually no enhances are being made. But most worrisome is that it crashes regularly. They also invest zero resources into customer support. ServiceFusion, right the ship before it's too late!

It's a great tool, very intuitive with significant flexibility. It has the potential to be great if the company would invest in the infrastructure flaws that make the software continue to go down/fail. Customer service is basically non-existent. They have absolutely no interest/motivation to speak to someone and individually address your needs - even if you offer to pay for it! Very poorly run company in that respect.

Contras:

The customer service is just terrible. The software goes down for hours and hours leaving you in a lurch. They have no after hours support. It's not uncommon for the software to go down at 6pm and then will stay down until someone gets into the office at 8am. What happens to those of us that work in the evenings? This is highly disruptive to the businesses using the tool. There is a strong indication the company is not vested in the long run.

Danielle
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

5 stars

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Contras:

Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

Jennifer
Fiscal Admin. en EE. UU.

Service Tech & Office friendly

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Better dispatching than what we had before.

Contras:

Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

Carla
Fuente de la reseña

Wow, great product and great support!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We were skeptical about switching from one online program to another for our dispatch and billing needs but holy cow, so glad we did! From the beginning they have been so helpful. We can now look customers up by address, phone number, etc... We can add contacts for each job location, as many as we want, we can add service locations with notes, as many as we want... The accounting portion, unpaid invoices etc... is great. Being able to figure out what jobs haven't been billed out is simple. This program is helping us be more efficient, collect money faster and thus buy new equipment sooner. There are so many options with this program, it's truly amazing.

It is hard to say what we like most about Service Fusion because all the parts work together to help our business function at it's best. Maybe the customer support. They actually want to help us, can help us and know what they are talking about. They give answers instead of the run around, every single time without fail. It is truly amazing and compared to other programs we have used it is night and day the level of expertise and perfection.

Contras:

The video tutorials. They were a bit torturous. Watching a video of a learning session that lasts a couple of hours while trying to run an emergency service company and take care of customers is asking too much.

Makenzie
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Dispatch Made Easy

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really enjoy Service Fusion. It stands out among the crowd of dispatch software. Other programs I had used were glitchy and ended up causing me to spend more time fixing the problem then getting actual work done. One thing that deserves mention is SF's amazing customer service. I cannot sing his ( our tech) praises enough. This man deserves a raise, as he is always helpful, and actually interested in ME , not just work!!

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to create/schedule jobs. The way they are displayed on the dispatch board so that I can see what is scheduled but unassigned, what has been dispatched, and what needs a follow up. I also enjoy how easy the software is for the techs and the fact that there is a space for all the information we are interested in collecting (i.e. equipment type)

Contras:

The one thing I really dislike about this software is how difficult it is to just get a simple list of the VIP customers or maintenance contracts. Previously we used FieldEdge and all I had to do was simply hit "Maintenance Contract Customers" and it would list all the contracts- when they were purchased, when they expired, and if they had previously been on contract and failed to renew. I don't like the fact that I have to put in the dates what not. I just want an easy one-click button.

Terry
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Service Fusion is Malleable and can become what you need it to.

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Their team in support is always quick to assist, they are helpful and not condescending.

It had features that were editable that other service softwares available did not. My business had so many faces that it did not fit into the shoebox that most other softwares force upon the end user. Plus, Service fusion was not charging per user. We are a small but constantly growing business that works with clients that have a fixed income.

Contras:

The items in the database, the fields are always open, if you make a mistake when in editing something in the database, data can be overwritten easily. Wish they had a way to take deposits and create accounts to apply to future services. Had to use a different software for that.

CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

New, but VERY impressed with features for the money, and MOSTLY SUPPORT!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Again, I'm new and just started managing people in it.. but my overall feeling is I can certainly run my business on it. I'm sure some things will annoy us and we'll wish it could do this or that, but it's very flexible to a variety of service/ field businesses. We're excited about choosing it and incorporating our processes around it.

I reviewed and tested over 15 softwares to help us run our property services company, and Service Fusion was the clear winner. Although lacking in some things I would like to see, it has more in one package at a reasonable price than all the others. I'm also excited about their new version coming out. Main reason for this review though is RAVE about the support I received from CSR; I believe a manager in support I was lucky enough to get on the phone when I called in. Before I spoke to CSR, I was still very lost on how to BEST apply the software to our business needs, and this was after 2 implementation meetings with my onboarding specialist. Long story, short, I spoke to CSR for 4 fast hours as he let me talk outloud and verbalize the multiple "if this then that" scenarios I would wrestle with to make sure I was using SF in the most efficient way possible. Then, after listening intently, and putting himself in my shoes, he would work with me to find the answer. To add to the best software service I have had in years, at the end of the call, he asked me to hold as we were wrapping up 2 last points so he could say goodbye to his team as they were leaving for the day. Then, CSR spoke to me for another 30 to 45 minutes AFTER he was done for the day. Before my call with CSR, I felt like I was a 2 out of 10 on the program. After my call, I felt like I was a 8/9 out of 10. THAT is the type of support that will help us succeed with SF!

Contras:

New so still finding things out, but 1 thing is there seem to be some fields that aren't that functional; more placeholders. If they were functional based on the data they contain, it would be amazing! For example, you can put how many manhours per unit of measure a service costs. However, when you ad a quantity, it doesn't calculate the manhours; it's more of just a placeholder?! Reporting could be a little more custom too. I'm hopeful some of these things are going to be addressed in V2 sometime this year, but even if they aren't, this is still a LOT of engine and features for the money.

Joel
Technology Consultant en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados

Unbelievable Software for the Price

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I highly recommend giving them a shot and trying out their demo. Their staff is great and always willing to help with any problems you may encounter.

- Pay one low fee for unlimited users and access to the system; not having to pay per user can lead to huge savings! - Offers incredible functionality at a low cost. - Customer support is truly incredible; they offer chat and phone support all based in the United States. - Built-in support for syncing with QuickBooks Desktop software, works very well and puts data into QuickBooks exactly as it should - Ability to upload photos to work orders, this gives management the ability to truly see what was done on a job. - Offers great tracking functions for keeping staff working efficiently. - System can call or text customers to alert them that you are coming. - Allows for custom document creation so you can create and style your own paperwork with all your required verbiage. - Allows for simple inventory tracking and purchase orders which can work well for general item tracking. - Separate Mobile app syncs perfectly with system and allows office staff to see technicians progress as they update their mobile app. - Has ability to tie trucks to GPS through one of their partners to better track your service fleet and give more accurate arrival estimates. - Built-in private messages system allows techs and office staff to chat so communication is clear and always documented.

Contras:

- QuickBooks sync works well, but only allows for one chart of account to be assigned so if you use charts of account to track items/sales in QuickBooks you will need to update these manually or come up with another automated process to keep new items that are added correct. - Inventory control is not great for multiple warehouse or for users with more than a few trucks as technicians have to select the warehouse they want to pull from each time; there is no way to select a default warehouse like a tech's truck making inventory tracking more accurate. - If you are a small startup with only one or two trucks and one or two users this will cost you more than other similar software that charges per user. Once you past 8 - 10 users Service Fusion will start saving you serious money. It saved our group several thousand dollars a month when we switched.

Crysten
Vice President Operations & Marketing en

Great for small HVAC companies

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall our experience with Service Fusion has been great. It's a tool that will do well for any small service company. I would love to see Service Fusion step up their partnership with larger organizations like ACCA and do more with their on boarding process. We were left to figuring out how to apply the tool to our own processes and how to get the tool to do things we wanted it to do for us. Service Fusion was there for us when we have questions, but a better on boarding process with a consultant to help us set up would have saved Service Fusion teams from less questions down the road and helped us ensure we're using the tool/setting up our own methods properly in the first place. I would still recommend Service Fusion to any small business like ours.

It's allowed our small business to get more connected with customers and create a better customer database along with new payment portals not available to us before. We are still learning the tool but we've already saved time regarding payroll and getting critical data in the hands of our Technicians when they are out in the field. Connecting the field to the office support team has been critical in ensuring we're providing our best selves to the end customer. The Service Fusion team has been incredible! They are super supportive and answer any questions we have on any given day within minutes. They have helpful videos and go the extra mile to help in every aspect. Great Team!

Contras:

While there are some incredible features that have helped us, there are some limitations and clunkiness that needs to be ironed out. The dispatching views are great but limited to size of screen - having to reduce the overall screen to see our entire team doesn't give us a view of the bigger picture. The phone app doesn't allow this larger picture of schedules when we're out of the office, however the dispatch does connect to Google Calendar to get it but still makes it so we're jumping through multiple clicks to get answers to customers on our availability when we're in the field. Reporting on schedules and tracking schedules is somewhat limited. There is no good way to handle tracking paid time off (which we offer to our employees) so we are left to creating our own work arounds to track this. We run into our teams forgetting to track their time and needing to update their time on the back end - there are ways to get it updated, but it's clunky - multiple clicks through multiple areas isn't always transparent on method. We have clients with multiple properties and while the tool supports this model, we would love for it to track the equipment to each property so we're not having to manually look this information up. For us being in HVAC, we need a way to track the size of the air filter for a few of our customers that own hundreds/thousands of properties. Being able to tie equipment to property would be huge.

Sharon
Consultant en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Full Enterprise Solution for Field Service Operation

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Service Fusion is our field operations enterprise software. As an installation and service company, it serves as the CRM, produces estimates/quotes, facilitates dispatching and job notes collection. In addition, Service Fusion integrates with both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online. Invoices are creating in Service Fusion and pushed thru to QuickBooks as are customer payments, which allow us to invoice immediately upon the close out of a job without having to wait for part-time accounting staff to be in the office. Our prior process lost up to 4-7 days before invoices were processed. Service Fusion comes with mobile apps for field staff to check in and out of jobs which is used for project billing and payroll processing. We were able to eliminate the use of 4 separate programs upon implementation of Service Fusion: time tracker, calendar, teams collaboration software, and a service ticket tracking program.

Service Fusion's functionality allowed us to replace several separate program, reducing cost and increasing efficiency. Customers are able to digitally sign-off on techs' mobile devices upon project completion.

Contras:

There are limited report options. Would like to have a checklist option for field techs, where they can actually check off the boxes as specific tasks are completed.

S.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

Fantastic Software and Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We used Service Fusion for 1 month in a "test" environment. We liked it very much, and decided to move forward. Now, we have been using it in production for 1 week, and it has greatly streamlined our processes. Our office staff loves the intuitive user interface, along with the automated notifications that can be configured when field staff is dispatched to our customers, and as the job progresses (dispatched, on site, invoiced, etc). The work of our field staff has also been simplified by going "paperless". The mobile app they use has all the information they need at their fingertips. Customers can sign for their work and receive e-mails at job completion with invoices if desired. On aspect of Service Fusion that we really appreciate is that it is highly configurable. As a small example, if you don't want notifications to go to your customers, you don't need to send them. If you only want certain ones, during certain statuses of the job, you can configure that. We appreciate how the developers have designed it in such a way to be flexible and not force a company to work a certain way. For example, the ability to add custom fields for various entities (customers, jobs, equipment, etc) shows that they understand each company may have specific needs for information tracking that are not included the software's built-in fields. Giving customers this flexibility makes the software highly configurable to our needs. Finally, our experience with Service Fusion's Support staff has been phenomenal. We've had to call in several times during our transition from our previous software for various things. Each time, we were able to work with their knowledgeable support staff who've spent the necessary time with us on the phone to solve our problems. In addition, we sent in a request for a minor enhancement to a report that would have really helped us. To our surprise, they followed up very quickly and made the enhancement we requested. Typically, our experience with software vendors is that we don't see such quick turnaround to implement enhancements. But our experience with Service Fusion is that they are very proactive and listen to their customer needs. Based on our experience so far, not only with Service Fusion's customer support, but also with finding their software highly functional and easy to use, we would not hesitate to recommend Service Fusion for service companies like ours.

Highly configurable, easy to use, intuitive user interface.

Contras:

Would like to see more customizable reporting, but what is provided out of the box is sufficient

Paddy
Business Development Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Extremely happy.

The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

Contras:

We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

Dispatcher en EE. UU.
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

There are a few functionality problems, but overall this product is fantastic for office life.

4,0 hace 5 años

This software has multiple highlights, the organization of the jobs, the visual cleanliness, easy to navigate menus and just an all round good software for small/large/fortune 500 companies.

Contras:

The parts where this software lacks is in the non-admin or front-end abilities. Front-end cant batch delete, or batch enter information. I wish there was like an excel import option to bring lists in. Also, one thing that bugs me is when I set the records count to anything other then the default 10 per page, it resets whenever the page has to reload. Its like there are no cookies for individual use, only the software as a whole. Any settings I had set change back as soon as the page has to reload. Id like to see some minor improvements on the utilities and advanced options for customization for the individual not just the software as a whole.

hace 5 años

Hi Brandon, Thanks for the review! The setting to set your default list sizes is in Company Preferences, so you can increase it up to 100 items per page if you'd like. But I do see your broader point though and will work with our dev team on a possible solution. Please feel free to send us any other feedback or ideas you may have. Virtually everything we produce is based on the feedback we receive from our customers. -Max

Leif
Principal en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction. Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management! Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible. It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Contras:

Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

Mario
Project Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the better players in their field.

4,0 hace 5 años

It is easy to use, fairly reliable, and it handles purchase orders, multiple warehouses for inventory, ability to schedule multiple technicians to a job, sub customer. Tech support is easy to get to.

Contras:

We have some customers that prefer to have invoices faxed to them, and we use myfax for our provider. It appeared that there was a way to integrate with that service, however, when we contacted tech support they informed that it may be available in the future. Not sure why they have a non-functioning feature. The inventory system is at best mediocre. Payments recorded in Quickbooks do not synch back to SF. Tech support, while helpful most of the time are stand-offish when a feature does not work as expected. Overall, they are far better than a few other vendors we have tried, but there are a lot of improvements to be made yet.

hace 5 años

Hi Mario, Thanks for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your candid feedback! Greatly appreciated. I just emailed you a solution for the eFax setup. My guess is that since it's not a common request the person you spoke with was not sure how to set it up. I apologize. Would love to hear more specifics about the inventory management piece not being up to par. I think we have quite a bit of functionality covered (e.g. multiple warehouses, serialization, reallocation, POs, inventory orders, etc.), but again, would definitely love to hear a more detailed feedback and figure out how to improve. Thanks again for the feedback and your continued support! -Max