Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre WizIQ

Software de aula virtual y LMS fácil de usar y asequible para tutores, institutos y organizaciones.

Descubre más sobre WizIQ

Mostrando 118 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Gautam P.
CEO & Principal Consultant
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18-11-2015

"User friendly and 'No-headache' LMS"

Comentarios: I signed up with WizIQ for launching my signature and copyrighted courses for teacher training and have taken the Online Academy option. The initial set up was a little challenging as it had to be done all by myself after a brief orientation on signing up. The self exploration was good but should be supported to smoothen the on-boarding process. Besides, if my launch is well structures and efficient then I can help others on my online academy. I am an education consultant based at Bangalore, India and serve the K12 and Higher education segments for curriculum design and management, training faculty and guiding institutions for launching online learning services for their students with our help. Yes, WizIQ is a quick and easy solution that we use to implement our services.

Puntos a favor: My use of Online Academy facility is solely for the purpose of launching my own programs in the market and it should appear as my course on my platform. The process is quick and simple structure is helpful. Even though one would like to have more features, what WizIQ has now is good enough. I think the overall concept and model is very good and useful for online teaching and virtual classes. The assessment and feedback tool is very good. Chat and Virtual Class service is also quite good but people keep comparing with Skype.

Contras: However, I want my identity and not to be seen as a piggy back on WizIQ, that somehow undermines my efforts in front of my clients. The course launch facility must be supported from remote/guided, if required by the client or users like us. Our faculty is widespread and hence they have to access my online academy for use and teach in collaboration with me on my online academy. I think, the online academy licencee/user is a notch above the online teacher who is solo on the site/service. I would like to have better pricing than the present $83/month for online academy with 25 learners. That is a big price to pay /charge learners in India which works out to about INR 2500.00 per month per learner approximately. This means independent course providers must charge 2 or 3 times more plus taxes to make reasonable income. Now if we are Online Academy service providers, we share courses with other partners and need margins to operate and share, this is a challenge for now, unless we have large numbers of learners to sign on instantly. I am sure WizIQ will price the service at a more friendly level and earn on volumes acquired by us. There are some design restrictions that prevent flexible curriculum design and easy usage by Math and Science function users. The flash based interface is also a little challenge which should be working n HTML or anything better. Corruption of flash players now and then is a recurring problem and Indian users / learners in rural settings are not very comfortable with all this. It should be as easy as browsing the net. Reports should be flexible and the tool should allow a bit of choice to create and add fields especially on a Windows and MySQL, this should be easy as seen with several educational ERP service providers. Database services on the LMS seems quite limited.

Emy S.
  • Publicado el 18-11-2015

"A Wonderful Tutoring Experience"

Comentarios: Based on my 2 years experience I really recommend this VC hosting provider for anyone that aims to arrange online classes or meetings. So, if you are seeking for a wonderful teaching experience, go on use WizIQ Virtual Class Platform and I guarantee you will never regret it.

Puntos a favor: - When you schedule an online class (or meeting) you can get its link easily and share it with whoever you want; you can also enter to the class before the start date and upload your files or simply choose them from your library, etc. - The class link page shows its details. - You can get the class link from your platform to invite more attendees during the class. - You can check your connection, your microphone, and your speaker's settings and volume; and you can change their settings as well. By the way, installing WizIQ Desktop App makes it easy for you and your attendees to avoid plug-ins issues. - You can upload your files in your library to get a quick access to them in your classes and you can choose to share them or keep them private. - You can also upload files in the class from your PC within the session, but they won't be stored in your library.
- You can write, draw, highlight any kind of text or graphic whether on the white board or on a file (PDF, PPT, DOC, etc), you can use the pointer as well to make it easy for your attendees to follow your explanation.
- You can create as many boards as you want, change their names and their colors. - Once you upload or open a file in the class its name will automatically be displayed in the tab bar of board that includes it and you don't have to rename it to know in which board it exists, especially when you create a lot of boards. - A lot of text formatting and editing tools are available there, and you can use the screenshot tool to save your whiteboard shots in your PC to may be use them later or share them with your attendees. - You can make a poll and you can share the results with your students. - You can display audio or video files from your library or from a youtube link. - You can share your screen with them. - You can move your students into different rooms within the clasd. - You can chat with them in public or even privately, and you can change the text size and color to distinguish your messages from the other attendees, and they can do the same as well. - Attendees can use the "Hand" icon notify you if they have some questions, comments, or control requests, and this will help you to stay focused with no interruptions. - You can allow your attendees' microphones, cameras, or give them control to surf within the class and make some changes such as writing, screen sharing, file uploading, etc. and you can take that back. - You can extend the class duration within the class. This was what I remembered for now, and there are more options that I don't usually use such as tests, Math tools, etc.

Contras: - No monthly payment plans. - Most of non English Speakers face some troubles entering first classes, especially when it comes to App installation. - no recurring class schedule option.

Jorge B.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-05-2017

"Horrible custome support! Fast to sell. They charge my credit card twice without my authorization"

Comentarios: the possibilty to be integrated with Moodle

Puntos a favor: A useful tool with some in the videos. I use it integrating with moodle. At the beginning, the integration was not possible but now this has changed

Contras: Wiziq is very fast to sell but later they disappear. In two different opportunities, they charge my credit card without my authorization. In the second time, it was during the process of renewing the subscription. We arrange one special fee with the Wiziq representative and inform not to charge the total amount. Unbelievable, but they charge me both, the total amount and one of the installments at the same time. None of wiziq accept responsibility for this; all that they want was to have the money and their "offer" was to extend my subscription. At the end, I must go to my bank to cancel one of the payments.
Our classes are from March to December, then I proposed them to move my subscription from March to December (instead of from November to May) and they didn´t accept it.
All they want is money, money, money.
Now is the time of renewal of my subscription and of course I have received three calls from Wiziq representative. When they learn the problem they disappear again.

por WizIQ el 12-05-2017

Hi Jorge,
We deeply apologize for all the troubles you faced. This might have happened because ours is a subscription-based service and sometimes, the payments are made automatically when the renewal is due. But this is no reason to make you feel frustrated.
We have already forwarded it to the concerned executive. He'll get in touch with you shortly with a suitable resolution. Thank you. Shivani - Team WizIQ

• Publicado el 11-05-2017
Hudha I.
Operations Coordinator
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29-11-2018

"Online Teaching is best through wiziq"

Comentarios: Ever since I used Wiziq I did not have any issues in conducting online classes, it gives easy access to students without anysign-up or registration. All they have to use is a invitation link, which could be one -time or recurring. The platform is easy to use and the customer service is the best. They are very friendly and they take personal care of each client, but sometimes it can be hard to reach immediate solutions.

Puntos a favor: WizIQ's best tool is that it provides multiple class rooms at a single session, which is very helpful to conduct tests and exams.

Contras: The platform does not support many languages.

• Publicado el 29-11-2018
Nivin J.
System Engineer
Petróleo y energía, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 05-08-2018

"A cloud-based and simple platform to train your students."

Puntos a favor: The structure is quite simple and the user-friendly interface helps you in setting up your courses and starting with the training sessions at ease. the application’s integration with virtual classroom, helps in conducting real time integrations. You can upload or share files of any format be it pdf, word file, photos or HD videos. Whenever you want to start a session you have to share the link with your students. If you want to show some files, you can add files to your library for access in the class. You can use any of the color or theme boards, and you will find many formatting and editing options. You can use pointers, and in case of any doubts, the students can just click the “hand” icon that would notify the tutor. They have a very responsive customer service team. They even check your suggestions and bring up new desirable features.

Contras: It is difficult to switch between LMS applications. Sometimes you would find it difficult to work with content management.

• Publicado el 05-08-2018
Esther Y.
Senior lecturer
  • Publicado el 15-03-2020

"I lost trust in WizIQ."

Comentarios: I lost all trust in the system. Pity. I liked the ease of use .

Puntos a favor: Relatively easy to use. The price is also rather good.

Contras: Too often to my taste there are problems. I can NOT trust the WizIQ system. Classes had to be rescheduled since too often to my liking the system is down. In record classes, I think that too often recordings are damaged, late or lost. I had many problems with my clients due to WizIQ "issues". They promise that certain issues are solved for good and yet the same problems resurface again and again.

• Publicado el 15-03-2020
Meiby P.
DOCENTE
  • Publicado el 21-03-2018

"An option to start in education the lunea"

Comentarios: The best thing is that you are only activating the account and a few clicks you can already have your LMS active and virtual space to develop your online courses, inviting your students to interact with the platform

Puntos a favor: What I prefer about the software is that it is very intuitive, I remember that in its beginning it was just an application to hold lectures and online classes. Then I evolve to become an LMS integrating different tools that help us as teachers to teach our students beyond the classroom

Contras: One of the disadvantages is that you have few options to create learning objects within LMS, it would be great to develop your own authoring tool to design more interactive materials.

• Publicado el 21-03-2018
Youssef F.
M.D./Ph.D. Student
Educación superior, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 25-02-2017

"Excellent app overall, with a few bugs left to be worked out"

Puntos a favor: -Very convenient layout condusive to seeing meeting members, chatting with them and using microphone or camera to communicate with them
-It's nice that you can toggle between various modes of communicating with others and adjusting their settings individually within the website

Contras: -Mobile app appears to be quite limited, making it an unacceptible alternative to using a computer
-There are lots of bugs associated with moving windows around and trying to arrange things the way you want, where windows move off the the screen and are difficult to maneuver.
-Video feeds of all meeting members is automatically made to be the same size and there is no clear way to unselect the video feed of less important meeting members so that you can see the person of interest bigger than everyone else.

• Publicado el 25-02-2017
Ayush D.
Program Leader
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15-11-2018

"A nice online learning platform LMS"

Puntos a favor: its easy and simple interface gives a good user experience. I have used both teacher and administrator access to the application both are quite easy.
its reporting section for teacher and student is excellent.
it supports various types contains like pdf, ppt, doc, embedding youtube etc.
an instructor/teacher can track each and every activity of learner in the course.

Contras: Unable to find search course option in the whole platform. sometimes it will irritate user to find a course.

• Publicado el 15-11-2018
Gregory D.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 15-01-2020

"Know What You Want From An LMS"

Comentarios: Overall experience was good. I stress again that choose your LMS wisely.

Puntos a favor: Very cool aesthetics and easy use for end users. The ability to create and sell online courses is really cool.

Contras: MOOCs are a bit antiquated in my opinion and LMS software is a dime a dozen these days. Make sure you know exactly how you plan to implement, use, and assess success.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 15-01-2020
Amy W.
Teacher
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12-01-2018

"Excellent Platform to use for Online Teaching"

Comentarios: Helped me teach online

Puntos a favor: I started using this Virtual Classroom platform with Flash version which was quite smooth however last year they came up with WebRTC Virtual Classroom which is brilliant. The audio/video transmission is perfect plus there are various other features that one can use to conduct live classes. I like the feature where I can upload my own content and with just one click can share my screen with the students which helps me a lot. The recordings for the live classes gets generated in Mp4 format which I link with my social media to share the knowledge with students. This also helps me grow in teaching profession. Last but not the least their Technical Support team is very helpful and they provide 24*7 support 365 days. And everyone in support that I spoke to is very helpful and patient. I remember how I was struggling initially to understand how to make the best use of the platform and so then their support team being the best helped me out conducting classes initially. So WizIQ just does not sell the product only but also gives you the help and support to use the software effectively. Overall I am very happy using this software for my online teaching business.

Contras: Initially I had issues using the software as at times my system was not compatible then the software was taking too much time to be launched however the Support team out there helped me with everything possible and ensured that I continue to use the software happily. Another issue that I had experienced that at times the class recordings does not get generated or they are corrupted so for that I am suppose to send an email to their support team and no doubt that they will help me but still I need to take the initiative inorder to get that fixed where as in they should fix it by their own at the earliest. Another thing that I am unhappy about is that incase their servers are down or there is some issue with the software I dont get a prior information so I believe they should send the notification on time. So that customer dont have to contact their support and then they are getting to know that. A prior information about any downtime must be shared.

• Publicado el 12-01-2018
Chander J.
  • Publicado el 11-11-2017

"Been working with them for over 13 years. 100% satisfaction entire time. Great team and products"

Comentarios: Great software and easy to use

Puntos a favor: We at studentnest.com have used this product since inception. Below are some "pros": 1. The software feels familiar and easy in the first go.
2. Students are able to attend live sessions from phones, WizIQ mobile app is highly customizable which we didn't find with other LMSes. We have conducted over 2 million hours over the years with great results.
3. Tons of customization to the themes, colors, logo, notifications.
4. The overall LMS is well integrated and has almost everything anyone would need for online education.
5. Customer support is very proactive. The limited use we have needed has been very helpful.

Contras: Not much to say. However, Switching LMS applications is difficult for any business, therefore as a satisfied user I hope they keep up with the product roadmap and deliver more features and improve the existing ones.

• Publicado el 11-11-2017
Dr. nellie D.
  • Publicado el 24-02-2016

"WizIQ is My Choice"

Comentarios: I''m an education leadership and technology consultant, instructor at Atlantic University, and community builder. I currently provide teacher training and professional development for educators worldwide using Moodle LMS and WizIQ. I had been teaching English as a foreign language for over 30 years when I started looking for an online synchronous environment to complement my face-to-face classes. I learned about WizIQ virtual class (VC) in 2007. I found WizIQ a welcome change after using other VCs. I use WizIQ's for webinars, online conferences, and MOOCs in blended and fully online programs.

Puntos a favor: The CEO, developers, support, and sales team at WizIQ listen. There is no hierarchy when it comes to catering to educators and students. The team at WizIQ are always ready to listen and implement suggestions. The VC is easy to use and very engaging.

Contras: WizIQ has been listening to my suggestions and improving its features since 2007. It takes time to implant new features. I would like the process to be faster even if these features are in the planning stages. I urgently need the following. I would like to see a mobile App that is compatible for both uses and presenters that allows users to have the same experience that is currently available on the VC desktop. I would like to be able to send the recording directly from my account to Youtube and Vimeo. I would like to be able to edit the recording before I share it.

por WizIQ Inc. el 24-02-2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Nellie. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to us. We have made a note of your suggestions and will make sure that efforts are put into making things better.

• Publicado el 24-02-2016
Kajal S.
Online Physics Teacher
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21-12-2017

"Easy to use. Students find it great too. An online virtual classroom better than face to face class."

Comentarios: I have been able to conduct my online tutoring classes for eight years . All my students were extremely happy with the classroom environment.

Puntos a favor: Scheduling class is absolutely easy . More important even the first time students find easy to adapt. In my classes I have to upload the specifications of different courses to share with students. These are heavy files yet they are easily uploaded.The tools are extremely user friendly, both for teachers and students. Interactivity with students is great. Best part is that files can be uploaded any time after the class is scheduled. For me this helps specially if I have back to back classes.

Contras: At times the audio does not co-operate. Echo is what bothers me. Though the support staff guided me to trouble shoot but this is one issue which I have difficulty with.

• Publicado el 21-12-2017
Chris H.
  • Publicado el 20-10-2019

"Fraud"

Comentarios: I am extremely disappointed. I paid for the software for a year, had problems, they promised to fix them all and then I asked them if I could purchase the software for an additional teacher. After the software failing multiple times, I asked for a refund for my second purchase (which I had made 2 weeks prior) and they completely ignored me and didn’t give me my money back. Scammers.

Puntos a favor: I liked how they made it seem like I was going to be able to connect with my students easily.

Contras: This was a lie. Over the course of 3 months we had many problems and we lost a lot of money from failing our students. I’ll list them below: 1) it happened twice that the audio on the system was no working. My students could not hear me and I tried it out on 3 different computers. 2) another time the audio didn’t work. 3) another time the entire software was down and I couldn’t even log in 4) another time I took a screenrecording of the session, which was a functionality I paid for, and none of my students could access it. I didn’t believe this so I asked for their logins and attempted to find the recordings and I couldn’t.

• Publicado el 20-10-2019
Regional Digital Provisoning Manager
  • Publicado el 27-12-2018

"A Great Platform for Teachers"

Comentarios: WizIQ provided a very cost effective alternative to students or teachers having to fly or travel long distances to attend specialized classes. Getting the classes set up was easy and students had no problems joining or participating.

Puntos a favor: WizIQ is a simple but efficient solution for those looking to move from traditional face to face class delivery to an online platform. This platform allows for the creation of both live classes and self-paced online course for student groups of varying sizes. Besides the comprehensive feature set including testing and online payment facilitation, WizIQ offers a wide array of pricing options to fit the needs of most training institutes or private tutors. There is also a trial period available to help users decided what they need from the platform.

Contras: We never experienced any major issues while using this software but we kept our class sizes small.

• Publicado el 27-12-2018
Dr. aman B.
Professor Microbiology
  • Publicado el 04-11-2015

"Squeezed my Teaching World with ease to be with any bio-student globally !"

Comentarios: I am privileged to be part of wiz IQ LMS since 2007. I got the opportunity to let my students to be with me whether I was in India or US or Canada or whether my students were sitting anywhere globally . The best part I liked was prompt response of help-desk team. I have used screen casts, animations, you-tube videos in my sessions very smoothly using this LMS. I have even combined my face to face sessions with my online attendees in many of the sessions. Honestly I shall feel incomplete without this LMS reason that when I tried other similar systems, they were helpless to load my PPTs loaded with animations and videos.

Puntos a favor: 1. Customer support too good.
2. Many attendees in one go can be interacted smoothly.
3. Audio is very clear and smooth during sessions.
4. Recording is perfect.
5. Large PPTs can be loaded easily.
6. Library contents are very well maintained.
7. Making of Tests is too easy.
8. Marketing ideas supported by support Team are too good enough though there is room to improve.

Contras: Shall Love If Wiz IQ Team is more Proactive!

• Publicado el 04-11-2015
Seçkin G.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18-07-2017

"Beyond my expectations"

Puntos a favor: Software works perfectly well. I haven't encountered a single problem so far. If you have any questions concerning the use of the software or other things, you always get a satisfactory and prompt reply. They have an incredibly effective customer service so you never feel alone. The system itself never malfunctions, I have taught large classes and it worked without a problem. The functions and the use of the system are very simple and user friendly. You get used to using it within ten minutes.
To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to purchase the product at first. But now I frankly think that I did the right thing. Thank you, guys.

• Publicado el 18-07-2017
Adel A.
Program Director
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28-10-2019

"Great Marketing .... Poor Service"

Comentarios: I have experienced to services. Service 1 - VLC:
- Needs improvements on the technical issue that appears continuously.
- Needs better support, especially for premium subscription client.
Service 2 - Developing a learning platform for my institute:
- The project started on 17 Oct 2018 with a delivering date in 75 days. Today is 28 Oct 2019, and WizIQ still stalling!
- Review the "Cons" part, because I feel sorry for myself when I write down my horrible experience with WizIQ again and again.

Puntos a favor: The recording and enrolling features. The ability to customize your platform. (I subscribed to the highest package)

Contras: - Poor support (they blame you first for any issue, and when you proof they are wrong, they apologise and the supervisor call you :D ... this happened many times)
- Continuous issues during live sessions.
- Uploading problems.
- The treatment before payment is not the same as after, and not the same as when your subscription is about to expire.
- The sales manager has no control over his subordinates. They don't respond to his emails. He even requests clients to contact the founder to complain about the poor support so his subordinates may react!

• Publicado el 28-10-2019
Agnes M.
Company Director
  • Publicado el 27-03-2017

"DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

Comentarios: I signed up for a free trial and Mr nice guy ( at first) Srinath Reddy ( Shawn) rang me almost everyday. I must admit, he was so charming and very helpful so before my trial expires, I bought a premium membership. The worst mistake I have ever done in my whole life- I was always careful with this kind of scams but unfortunately, I fell for this trap. He will promise everything and he took advantage knowing that I don't have a developer to help me with the integration. He said he will look after everything from start to finish but minutes after receiving your payment, he starts to disappear and he will pass on your case to different people. These people were not trained to the job so please don't share anything, they ended up messing my live website and it was down for 4 days. I lost huge amount of business hours and they have caused me too much stress and I'm hoping when they see this review, they will remember me again. At present, I ring and email them everyday begging for a refund and as expected, I am treated with no respect at all. With regards to the software, I had some training but it was so fiddly and complicated so it's not really worth it. The bottom line is, these people are professional robbers and I don't know how they stay in business. I am willing to share my contacts if you want to share your experiences with this company. I'm not expecting that I will get my money back but I hope they will be closed down soon and I hope no one will ever have to go through with the stress and worry that they have inflicted. I hope this review will inform and help others.

Puntos a favor: Nothing

Contras: Fiddly and complicated to use. You have to do everything on your control panel which you will end up messing your content management.

por WizIQ el 05-04-2017

Hi Agnes, it is quite unfortunate to know that you experienced trouble. As a customer-oriented company, it is always our first-priority to provide great experience to our users. However, this time, it seems we left some loopholes and therefore, it caused such inconvenience. We are really sorry for this.

This matter has been taken up with the high authorities in the company and you'll hear from our sales head soon.

Hope to provide you with a better experience in future.

- Team WizIQ

• Publicado el 27-03-2017
ECB India
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 01-09-2018

"Learning management solutions"

Comentarios: It is an easy to use, manageable application but lacks some important features which would make the application more accessible.

Puntos a favor: Tracking a course on this app is quite convenient and easy. The tab options are easily available. It has a user friendly interface and the app also manages the study material, documents and blogs cleanly. Multiple courses are easily accessed, with access to specific chat groups for discussions. Recorded classes with past discussion videos are also available all time

Contras: The interface is not that interactive and presentable, neither can it be customized. It can be used as mobile application but many documents need extended soft wares to be accessed. Though it is convenient, many a times the app is very slow. Multiple window display should be an option as the software supports working on solved questions.

• Publicado el 01-09-2018
Pradeep M.
faculty
  • Publicado el 06-01-2018

"I have been using many platform but i found wiziQ more stable, more user friendly"

Puntos a favor: it is user friendly also the features provided are a great access.The writting on this platform is smooth.It is more stable.It is the platform which you can trust on.

Contras: more subject tool should be provided like if i want to show moving electron in circuit it should show that as i will make class more interesting

• Publicado el 06-01-2018
Neet A.
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10-09-2016

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!"

Comentarios: This is such a poor product and the technical issues are ridiculous! The technical team takes FOREVER to respond if at all and the whole company ONLY cares about your MONEY, NOT you and your needs as a customer. I don't know how on earth they stay in business with such poor business practices and such poor customer service. Dealing with these people has been a HORRIFIC experience - they speak to you like dirt and essentially hold your content hostage until you pay/renew!

Puntos a favor: When it works without audio or technical issues, it's an ok product.

Contras: Too many issues. Too expensive (very overpriced for such a poor product)

por WizIQ el 14-09-2016

Neet, it is truly unfortunate to know about your experience. We will take your words as feedback and will take necessary steps to improve our services. Also, we request you to please share your email id with us so that we can get in touch with you on this and resolve the issues you're facing.

• Publicado el 10-09-2016
Bilal S.
Human Resources Consultant
  • Publicado el 12-02-2019

"A very bad live course company. wiziq very bad."

Comentarios: no technical support. live course sites are very bad. sound bad. They want to have 50 mbps of internet. pity There are many companies that provide quality service at a cheaper price. moreover, liars. the technical support team has no clue. live lessons practice is constantly problematic. students cannot enter the course. they cannot solve problems. Don't waste time with this company. We will give a briefing to be working with this company to the largest university in turkey and turkey kurumuyuz education.

Puntos a favor: Good as design. they may say they have done a white label, but this is not very good.

Contras: technical support very bad. you were in trouble. The people who sell are now foreign to you. teachers and students remain on screen. they also use api to damage your site. No server distributions. if you do not receive services from you or if you are using Moodle in turkey. you regret and your money goes to waste.

• Publicado el 12-02-2019
Gaurav T.
Administración educativa
  • Publicado el 02-11-2015

"WizIQ is the Backbone of our company!"

Comentarios: We have been using WizIQ's services since 2007.
Initially we didn't know what to do with it and how to use it but with the training given to me
I started using it a bit to train selective client in the field of Vedic Mathematics.
Fast forward some years and Wiziq has become the backbone of our company. The Virtual Classroom is amazing and fits entirely with the products and services which we offer. WizIQ is constantly innovating new things to keep up which keeps us up to date with the latest in technology and trends.I would recommend the value provided by WizIQ to every educator and learner.

Puntos a favor: #1 Innovative
#2 Robust Virtual Classroom
#3 Amazing Customer care and support

Contras: #1 The Audio of the Virtual Classroom can be better
#2 How about having a Skype like messenger service which would coordinate between learner and teachers.

• Publicado el 02-11-2015