Opiniones de Stitch Labs

Sobre Stitch Labs

Stitch es una plataforma de gestión de inventario y pedidos creada para marcas y comercios minoristas modernos y de alto crecimiento.

Descubre más sobre Stitch Labs

I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated. Customer service is great.

Contras:

It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.).

Valoraciones de Stitch Labs

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Stitch Labs tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 190 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Stitch Labs antes?

Filtrar opiniones (190)

Joshua
Joshua
Ropa y moda

Highly Recommended

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

-FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock. -The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch. -Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better. -Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Contras:

-One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch. -Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

Cally
Cally
Owner, Director en
, 11-50 empleados

Great Inventory System for Small Business

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product. 2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory. 3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing products. 4.) The ability to create a packing list for all orders is by far my favorite feature. This is great if you work with large wholesale orders and consignment accounts. 5.) Inventory look up for stock versus "committed" in open orders is key to daily selling. 6.) Integration with on-line selling platforms such as Big Commerce is extremely helpful in managing your own webshop. 7.) The Invoice & Payment "push" feature to Quickbooks Online is a great help. 8.) If you make a request for a feature, your voice is heard and they will consider adding it to their "to do list"

Contras:

1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually. 2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options. 3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Lots of holes with this software

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have recently joined a company as a financial consultant and have 25+ years using varied operating software (ERP, stand-alone, cloud-based, inventory...). The company I consult for is a distribution company that has several sales channels (3 Shopify and 1 Amazon) selling into both B-to-B and B-to-C customer base. Stitch software seems to work well on the inventory movement side with the syncing from the sales channels as well as shipping the units via ShipStation. So...no issues there... However, on the reporting side and syncing to an integrated accounting solution (we currently use Xero) is where the "holes" begin. Be ready to have the accounting team spend countless hours trying to reconcile Stitch to your accounting system... FIRST ISSUE: is with the closing of a sales order - there are 4 action buttons (pack, ship, invoice, and pay) that need to be completed in order to close the order. At that point, the order (invoice) is synced with Xero. This may work for most B-to-C activity but will not work with B-to-B (selling into wholesalers. Most payment terms offered to wholesalers are net terms (30, 60, 90...). So...the order cannot be closed out until payment is received which will be 1-2 accounting periods later. So the revenue recognition will not be accurate. Companies that carry inventory should confirm to using the accrual method of accounting, not the cash method. Stitch says there is a way to manually close an order...but again this involves a lot of review and the manual closing of several orders. My issue is that Stitch should recognize a sale once the order is shipped, not when the invoice is paid... This is accounting as it's basic (if you're utilizing the accrual method). SECOND ISSUE: we have also encountered numerous syncing issues. You always need to review your accounting software for missed invoices synching from Stitch. It is now Feb 2, 2017, and issue with invoices not synching since Jan 27th...So that will need to be address and reconciliation will need to take place. This issue seems to occur every month, thus, there's a lot of time wasted trying to connect with customer support to rectify the issue. THIRD ISSUE: is that Stitch does not have a "true" sales report. They have 2 basic "sales" reports (Sales by Product and Sales by Variant). Both reports have date parameters so you run a date specific report. The issue is that the Stitch sales report include both OPEN and CLOSED orders. It states it is a sales report but it will never tie back to your sales amount posted in your integrated accounting software. You can get close with the reconciliation but will need to manually back out the open sales order data. Our team here has spent countless times communicating our issues with customer service (either through email, chat or telephone). Quite often if we contact them 2-3 times on the same issue, we may receive 2-3 conflicting solutions. So...you leave the communication more confused than when you started (in this case it was on reconciling sales using existing Stitch reporting). FOURTH ISSUE: COGS. Stitch pushes a manual entry of COGS information to the integrated accounting software only 1-TIME per month. It should show up in your Accounting software as a "draft" journal entry ready for review and posting. We have not seen this monthly journal show up over the past year. So, trying to account for COGS can me was done but you will need to spend lots of hours and run a multitude of reports to make sense of the data. Your COGS entry will not be exact but close. For the bean counters...booking COGS that gets you a close result does not work. You really need to have exact data. My big issue is that Stitch does not allow for daily COGS posting. Thus, if you're working on trying to provide financial updates to management, having them wait until the end of the month does not work. There are certainly lots of potential with this software but first, fix the back-end side.

- the look and feel, no issues - the pricing, no issues - handling the movement of inventory units to/from the sales channels, no issues

Contras:

- reporting has lots of holes in it - perpetual syncing issues to the integrated accounting solution - the syncing of COGS data to the integrated accounting solution can only be done monthly - recognition of revenue for customers with "net" terms does not conform to the accrual method of accounting

Jeremy
Jeremy
Chief Innovation & Technology Officer en
, 2-10 empleados

The heart of our brand

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Not sure how we would manage our business without Stitch! We started using Stitch Labs a couple of years ago now and keep finding new ways to make it even more central to efficient and effective operations. And Stitch keeps adding more ways to make the platform even better. The recent updates including bundling filled a hole we were missing, and the feature (and others) came directly out of user feedback. Even when there are issues Stitch has been fantastic, with extremely responsive and personal customer service (Thanks Con!) and great communications. Their twitter status account keeps me updated if there are any issues and those have been few and far between. We use Stitch to manage our entire process, from sending POs to our manufacturer, to receiving and synching inventory, managing billing & fulfillment across multiple service platforms, and our central hub for all order management, shipping, customer contacts/crm, and more. We're taking orders in real time at tradeshows now, too, so I can take the order and bill the card for a deposit before the buyer even leaves the booth. I look forward to it cutting down on those "bad" orders going forward. Stitch was basically made for us, whether it is on Shopify alone with the great integration here or across multiple platforms, online and now even offline.

Fantastic customer support. (Hi Con!) Great platform, does what I need, new back end is fast and has been reliable

Contras:

It is SaaS, so it does what it does and if you want to work outside of that you can't. Well, except that they listen to their customers and add the most important features! Yay bundling.

Lisa
Lisa
West Coast Expert + Contributor en
Edición, 201-500 empleados

Stitch Saves the Day

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am a jewelry designer and fine artist and have used Stitch since 2010 to handle the inventory needs of my multiple sales channels for the jewelry side of my business, Zelma Rose. I first started using Stitch for the easy invoicing and line sheets but as they have added amazing feature after amazing feature over the years I now use it to organize my inventory, invoicing, line sheets, and wholesale account management.

Easy to use, reliable, great customer service, and always up to date with the latest features and improvements. The best tutorials to learn how to use new features quickly and the nicest customer service team around.

Contras:

None. Stitch Labs as a product and team has continually met my high expectations.

Ryan
COO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Okay for first order management/inventory managment system

3,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Okay. They were a new company when we used them so could make updates routinely, however the limited bandwidth of the team meant your needs weren't always the highest priority.

Was somewhat easy to deploy. If your business is not super complicated (1-2 warehouse) it works well.

Contras:

As you business gets more complicated with more sales channels and multiple warehouses the overall software becomes hard to deploy.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out sourced. We are great at out core business, and we are each multitasking to cover down on business and admin functions of running the business. Therefore, we consider Stitch to be more than an application or service provider, we view them as a business partner. Stitch Labs is our inventory team and they are part of our automations team. The Stitch Labs staff truly wants us to succeed and they provide excellent customer support, advice, and service. We rate Stitch Labs as a 5 star business.

Competence Customer Service Phone support Live Chat Patience Quality of Software Solution

Trevor
Trevor
Comercio minorista

Awesome inventory software/service

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have been using stitch for about 3-4 months and in that short time it has shown to be very reliable and makes inventory management easy. For now I only really sell on one marketplace at least with any meaningful amount of sales however I plan to develop the others and I know stitch will be there and be available to handle all the different places I may expand into. Customer service is great as well and I couldn't be happier overall.

Small company with people who take accountability for problems improving software that seems to get better with every update fair pricing considering the service given integrates with all major and increasingly more minor sales outlets

Contras:

Can be a bit slow in general sometimes however it seems to clear up. Just would appreciate a little more stability in speed.

Jeff
Jeff
Sr. Advisor, D&C Engineering and Operations en
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados

Stitch Labs

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our company is a start-up that is quickly expanding. Longball is a Designer Golf Apparel that sells product in Retail, Green Grass location and E-Commerce therefore it is important to have an accurate inventory for all integrations. Stitch Labs has helped our company increase efficiencies through inventory management, integrating QuickBooks, Square, etc. Overall it has been worth our investment.

- Ability to use Stitch Labs to keep up to date inventory in various integrations - Excellent customer service - Ability to build custom reports - Continuing to improve

Contras:

- Does not include bar code scanning for inventory management

Angela
Angela
Comercio minorista
Fuente: GetApp

A stitch in time saves nine ...

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: That old saying is so true. Stitch has saved me hours of copy and paste drudgery in managing my multiple selling channels.
I am always surprised that big venues such as Etsy do not provide a decent method of printing an invoice, but they don't and that is where Stitch shines.
Stitch makes it easy for me to keep my orders organized and prevents a lot of order filling mistakes that used to happen when I was manually preparing invoices by copying the information and pasting into my own forms (how boring is that ?).
I haven't even learned to use all the functions that are offered in my Stitch program - and there are a LOT.
Don't know what I would do without it.

Automated, quick and easy to learn.

Contras:

The only thing I would ask for at this point is to include a few more selling platforms (like Amazon independent sellers) but I am happy with the program as it is now.

Daniel
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Contras:

It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed. It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.) Integration sucks with XERO! Invoices are constantly missing and we need to double check to make sure invoices get transferred. A manual push can be requested but still some don't get transferred. Support also knows about this but I think there's little hope for this fix. (going on 3-4 months with this one) To be fair I've seen this with other platforms as well so not sure who's at fault here. Support just let me know they need to fix something but couldn't elaborate. I think it has to do with repeat customers who's accounts already exist in XERO since those are usually the invoices missing. Development is slow and features that would make the platform more efficient are missing. Such as reporting, x-links within PO's Orders Inventory using variants, Sorting, etc just naming a few.

Patti
President en
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Always changing and trying to add functionality

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

Contras:

They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

Tyler
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Full Featured

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to use, but you need to understand the structure of how the software works. A background in inventory management and using SKUs is helpful. Does everything it is supposed to do. Works in the background as you make sales to keep everything in tune.

Stitch Labs allows you to seamlessly sync your inventory levels among all your retail channels. From WooCommerce to eBay to Amazon, when an item sells on once channels the inventory levels are adjusted everywhere. This saves time and money, and allows you not to oversell.

Contras:

Some aspects can be tricky to setup, but the documentation and customer service are right there to help you. Quite a bit of reporting features and I personally don't use much, but the options are there.

Weiwei
Comercio mayorista
Fuente: GetApp

Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay

1,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our sales history, like how many sold under GTC listings). Even you have changed all ebay listings to 30days, still it will cause problems for your ended listings with GTC duration - stitch will auto list those that you've ended. We had this situation 6 months ago and 6 months later they still have not fixed it, which caused quite a chao to our ebay listings and business - I had to manual delete each of the activated listings forced by stitch in every 10-15 minutes. I guess stitch should have not advertise it integrates with ebay while it's not yet, to say the least. In addition to this issue, we also observed that there are sometimes a system down on their server - we noticed that orders pulled from stitch and shipped via shipstation did not get updated status back to the marketplaces. This was frustrating because (1) we were not sure if those orders were actually shipped or not; (2) orders can be marked as shipped late if tracking is not uploaded in 1-2 business days. There are some other smaller bugs they may have, but those are the biggest two. I understand no system is perfect; however, I do not think a company should advertise service/products for sale if they are not ready for the public. I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found. No apologies ever said. Extremely disappointed. I wouldn't recommend stitch labs to anyone who sells on ebay. Thanks and good bye to stitch - there are plenty of programs out there that does not require 30-day duration listing on e

easy to use great customer support

Contras:

inability to integrate with ebay system serve down

hace 8 años

Hi Weiwei, I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers and are working hard with thousands of businesses to do just that. I've addressed your two major issues below. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help. 1. eBay GTC listings: While it looks like a listing stays up for eternity when you deem it GTC, eBay actually creates a new ID on the back end after 30 days. You're not able to see this ID, but our system recognizes it as a new product and imports it into Stitch again, causing duplicate inventory items. This is why we currently require all listings to end. Then, Stitch will automatically re-list the original item within a couple minutes once the time period (e.g. 30 days) is over, and the re-listed product has the same eBay ID on the backend because eBay didn't have the opportunity to create a new ID automatically. Our engineers are continually working to close this gap, but at this time, our current process is most effective. More to come in the future, should that change. 2. Server issues: We launched our new platform on June 1st. Along with our new platform, we launched many upgrades to our back-end infrastructure that would allow us to scale with companies well into the future. I admit, there were some rocky times from June - July and I apologize for that. You can see from the many reviews prior to yours that our customers are very happy with Stitch. We underestimated how all the moving parts would impact our customers and we should have done a better job at communicating. We will be better going forward. Our transition is complete now. Our new platform and infrastructure are in place and we're excited to be moving forward. We're launching new features every two weeks and more integrations are coming soon. While the transition was difficult, we wanted to get our new platform in place well in advance of the holidays. Again, I apologize for the problems we caused while you were using Stitch. We'll be here and would be happy to have you back, if you want to give it another shot. Have a great holiday season and thank you for trying Stitch. Jake Co-Founder Stitch Labs

Karen
Internet Sales en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

After the initial data input it became fairly user friendly.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Control of all my channels (Amazon, In store and our 2 websites) in one place. Continually upgrading software for ease of use. Great pricing.

I love that we can now control our inventory through one channel! Stitch also provides us with comprehensive reports for all of our channels.

Contras:

On occasion there have been some unexplained glitches, but it is running smoothly. We had to erase and start all over due to bad advise from customer service.

Diseño
Fuente: GetApp

Stitch & WooCommerce barely supported. non stop issues.

2,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I jumped on board as soon as stitch launched the woocommerce addon in excitement, quickly hit the wall with integration and execution. problem after problem, connection issues, import issues, and hell to get support! one of our issues was importing our large order history - we thought this was crucial for reporting. in the beginning i learned very quickly i had to pay extra for phone support - the online chat was buggy as hell, i had left dozens of chat messages and got replies back off and on. when i did get in touch they were helpful and nice, but would often pass the issue on to their "engineers" which NEVER got back to me. i had to get support to manually push hundreds of orders as they would not sync! Even after i paid for phone support you have to book calls!!! good luck getting same day support! Currently i am dealing with an issue i reported months ago - with no response from any engineer, any sales that come through with coupon codes used do not get marked as paid, instead are marked with partial payments. to finalize the orders so they can be packed in shipstation one has to manually go into orders - awaiting payment - and go into each order and add a payment for the missing few pennies ( stitch cannot calculate the numbers correctly! ) the only reply was that this is part of stitches core functionality and most likely not be changed!!!! How can an ecommerce site operate with no coupon codes? it takes hours to manually add payments to each order! i have verified this with stitch staff and they are making zero effort to fix the issue. if this can be corrected i would be amazed but i cannot hold my breath. I don't understand how any other companies could operate with these bugs.

Love the design & interface

Contras:

- woo commerce bugs listed above & sparse updates - how about barcode support??? - paid phone support still not great - how about real time channel updates! i hate pressing sync all the time!

hace 8 años

Hi Chris, I was able to review your case history and have responded via email. Customer service is extremely important to us and we'll do what we can to get you on the right track. Regards, Jake Gasaway Co-founder Stitch Labs

Managing Director en EE. UU.
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Does not integrate properly with QuickBooks

1,0 hace 6 años

Frankly, I was unable to ever use the analytics, which I was looking forward to. If this company were to truly develop integration with QBs, it might be interesting. Support via email, while not sufficient to resolve the issues highlighted here, were responsive and attempted to be helpful.

Contras:

We desperately wanted this product to work. Previously we downloaded our Shopify sales into QuickBooks using SoftCookies which was easy and accurate. Before that, we used Shopify Integrator which was also good but with less transparency. We upgraded to StitchLabs so that we could also sync wholesale orders and hopefully reduce manual input. We were consistently told that Shopify integrates flawlessly with Quickbooks though a manual import/export would be required. However, when we tried to import/export we quickly learned that Stitch (unlike all other integrators) would not recognize any of the Quickbooks inventory and would instead create its own. So all of our Shopify sales were not recognized, Quickbooks created an entirely new set of negative inventory, leaving our current products unaffected. Basically, I was told that the integration was created a long time ago and Stitchlabs doesn't know how to recognize QBs inventory and so creates its own. Therefore, I would need to basically scrap my entire QBs inventory system and item codes and manually change everything to Stitchlabs. Integration, that is not. We have over 1,000 products built over a five year history. I will stick with my SoftCookies App.

Hamid
Manager en EE. UU.

Like it a lot.

5,0 hace 5 años

Simple to use and Reliable. Connects with main Market Places and with many other add ons such as quickbooks.

Contras:

Does not support Walmart, Houzz or various market places. Price has been increasing lately. It has a couple of glitches, but nothing to really worry about.

Shiawtian
Shiawtian
Experienced Associate en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An Inventory Management Software That Integrates With QuickBooks!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I would still recommend this software for small to medium size companies with inventory!

I like the number of integrations this software offers. It works with multiple platforms such as QuickBooks which make tracking inventory simplier.

Contras:

The software lacks in features like handling recurring orders and returned items for the starting price of $500.

Julie
Billing Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Stitch Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For the amount of time we had Stitch we loved it. We were sad to hear they have to shut down shop. We have a different product now but definitely don't like it as much as Stitch

We liked this software because we have 9 different clinics all over Northern Colorado, so it was easy and quick to communicate between clinics or ask simple questions without having to pick up the phone or send an email.

Contras:

We really liked this product. That they stopped their services, so we were forced to switch

Kyle
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Customer Service is 2nd to None and the Product keeps Improving!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I've been with Stich to manage operate my 4 retail shoe stores and out Ebay and Amazon stores. Stitch keeps track of my quantities and other vital data in near real-time, constantly updating and refreshing info for me to utilize on a daily basis. The couple of times I've needed help, a Stitch team member was right there and fixed my issue quickly and easily. No pains! Over the past year of use, I'd say this has really really made my life more simple and stress-free. I'd recommend this to any company or start-up looking for inventory management across multiple channels or platforms. Stitch rocks!

hace 8 años

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see that Stitch is working for you and that you have seen regular improvements. We continue to make Stitch even better and have a lot more to come before the holiday season. Please stay tuned. If you need any help, please continue to reach out to our support team. They're outstanding and ready to help. Thank you for working with us, Jake Gasaway Co-Founder

Tori
Aprendizaje en línea
Fuente: GetApp

For the love of reports!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a reporting system that could give me accurate sales and products reports to use with my BigCommerce store, and Stitch is it for me!

The site is very user-friendly, and the reports are easy to generate and read.

Contras:

1) The discounts don't always come across in some of the reports so I have to adjust them by hand, which can be time consuming. 2) The reason why I didn't give Stitch Labs five stars- I only use their services for their reports as I only sell digital products on my site. Since I don't have physical inventory and shipping to manage, I don't use a lot of what Stitch offers. I would like to see a different lower monthly pricing plan for those with shops that only sell digital products and only use their a few of the features. Then they would have five stars! :)

Purley Posh
Fuente: GetApp

Huge Time Saver!!! LOVE IT!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I am so excited I found Stitch Labs!! It makes my life so much easier by consolidating all these excel spreadsheets, and different apps/programs into ONE place. I love that I can email customers invoices directly from the program or email the PO to vendors super easy! They helped me set up the program with an hour complimentary phone session, then I felt like I needed a little more so I paid for an additional hour. It was definitely worth it for me to feel comfortable with the program and feel confident I knew how to use it to the max potential. They are pretty easily available through chat as well. Definitely recommend this program for anyone looking to consolidate their inventory management system and save time.

Time Saver! Easy to use once you know the program. Can email right from screen to customer or vendor.

Contras:

Did take a little time to learn but easily mastered once I got it.

Colin Kendrick

Just what we needed!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We launched our website www.hellolovers.co.uk as well as a number of other channels. We needed a back office tool that would allow all of these to be managed centrally, stock and pricing. We tested several solutions on the market but Stitch came out on top. Cloud based was a big tick for us as we didn't want to manage any server infrastructure and Amazon US / UK as well as Shopify were supported straight out of the box.
We then had some out of the ordinary requests which the development team at Stitch Labs offered a great solution and coded it into our setup.

Great product, simple to use and great development team to back it up that are quick to respond and very easy to work with.

Contras:

Very little to be negative about and even those minor things the development team are very approachable to adding to their development timeline.

Caroline
Fuente: GetApp

Intuitive, Easy - I Heart Stitch!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: So I'm pretty new at ALL this stuff, and someone involved in getting our BC site set up suggested Stitch to me - very, very glad he did, I love it. Super-easy to set up, very intuitive, and the customer service from Stitch Labs is incredible - they're fast, they're smart, they're helpful, and they're really nice :) My accounting person is set up with a log in now too, and she is thrilled. Even little things like having a button for my next step within an order ("Add package" button at my finger tips right after I've added a packing slip, for instance, instead of having to navigate back via tabs). Not a huge deal, but it makes things very comfortable. It also has potential to grow with my company, which is great. A lot of times, I find myself thinking, "it can't be that easy," and then, turns out, it certainly is. Thanks Stitch, from a total e-commerce newbie :)