Opiniones de Sage Business Cloud Accounting

3,9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3,8 /5

Sobre Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage | Accounting es una solución de contabilidad online simple, pero potente, diseñada para propietarios de pequeñas empresas.

Descubre más sobre Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Mostrando 191 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Magdalene V.
  • Publicado el 04-10-2019

"Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It"

Puntos a favor: I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Contras: Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

• Publicado el 04-10-2019
Vishal R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29-09-2020

"Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!"

Comentarios: Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Puntos a favor: The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Contras: The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

• Publicado el 29-09-2020
Martin T.
Chartered Accountant
  • Publicado el 08-02-2021

"I have the full confidence in this product"

Comentarios: Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

Puntos a favor: It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support. My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

Contras: The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign. As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

• Publicado el 08-02-2021
Accountant
  • Publicado el 11-03-2019

"Just don't"

Comentarios: I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Puntos a favor: The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Contras: It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

• Publicado el 11-03-2019
Ian C.
CFO
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09-02-2021

"Something I should have done a long time ago"

Comentarios: Absolutely perfect Customer Service and Support Team meaning it all was a straight forward transition and something I wish I had done years ago - throughly would recommend them without any hesitation

Puntos a favor: By using this daily, I can see exactly where my business is and the position at all times

Contras: Having inbuilt help/assistant buttons meaning I can solve things immediately without having to go elsewhere or contact they excellent support team

• Publicado el 09-02-2021
Michelle C.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09-09-2020

"Easy to use"

Comentarios: I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

Puntos a favor: I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

Contras: The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

• Publicado el 09-09-2020
Audrey M.
Owner/operator
  • Publicado el 14-01-2021

"I really wanted this to work"

Comentarios: Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

Puntos a favor: I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

Contras: I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

• Publicado el 14-01-2021
Chloe M.
Accountant
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 04-11-2020

"Great software"

Puntos a favor: The bank feed works really well and saves a lot of time. There are a lot of reports available and the new adjustments option is a real time saver.

Contras: Some clients find it difficult to navigate the software so it would be great to see more training solutions for them.

• Publicado el 04-11-2020
Claudio S.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15-12-2020

"Not Able to log in for a full day .this is Not Right"

Comentarios: I got a Message that i need to update my CC info, i Clicked on the link ,went to the next page update the info and Nothing Happen ,did it 5 Time with Different Card and not work , i got lock out for $ 25.00 Dollars ,then i was in the chat room for about 30 Minute the first time (No help) ,Did it again nothing , I have been told that someone suppose be calling me ,( no Phone Call) ,now is 19.35 and nothing Happen ,Our Business was no Operational because this ,I don't Understand I have been Using Peachtree for 20 Years no Problem Ever .I guess Sage is Not the same ,we are sourcing for Alternative .we have no choice ,this is to Danger .

Puntos a favor: we got it Because we have been Use Peachtree

Contras: No Customer service ,they couldn't fix a simple problem like update a Credit Card Info

• Publicado el 15-12-2020
Wyn D.
Social Media Dept
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06-12-2020

"Accounting software with HMRC reporting facilities"

Comentarios: Great simple and easy to use accounts software. Can incorporate PAYE, CIS payments and it has HMRC reporting built in.

Puntos a favor: This software is fairly simple to use and has lots of help available either by phone or online should you get stuck.

Contras: Software has regular updates after which you always have to log back in so don't forget your user ID and password because it can be a pain.

• Publicado el 06-12-2020
Paul S.
Managing Director
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 30-01-2018

"A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses."

Puntos a favor: It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Contras: If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

• Publicado el 30-01-2018
Alan H.
Web Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09-11-2017

"Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used"

Comentarios: Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Puntos a favor: The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc. A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Contras: The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

• Publicado el 09-11-2017
Cathy J.
Minería y metalurgia, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23-04-2020

"Simple to learn, gives you great data"

Comentarios: I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Puntos a favor: The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Contras: There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

• Publicado el 23-04-2020
Michelle S.
Professional Accountant (SA)
  • Publicado el 07-10-2020

"Sage Business Cloud Accounting"

Comentarios: Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Puntos a favor: Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

Contras: One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

• Publicado el 07-10-2020
Bhanu M.
Technical Support
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12-08-2019

"GOOD EXPIRENCE"

Comentarios: We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Puntos a favor: a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Contras: Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

• Publicado el 12-08-2019