Sobre iSpring Learn

LMS basado en la nube fácil de usar y 100% integrado con una herramienta de creación de cursos robusta. ¡Empiece a ofrecer e-learning en tan solo un día de forma fácil!

Descubre más sobre iSpring Learn

Contras:

There are some facilities that apply for courses but no for Learning Paths, i.e Due Dates.

Valoraciones de iSpring Learn

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

iSpring Learn tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 131 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado iSpring Learn antes?

Filtrar opiniones (131)

Richard
Richard
Psychiatrist in Private Practice en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

iSpring learn is a great solution for online learning.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The system underpins my private education business and has been a major driver for success.

Integration with PowerPoint Clean, easy to use interface User self registration Payments system for selling courses.

Contras:

There is not a lot to dislike. It does everything I need. If I had to be very picky I would to be able to alert users to new Courses or to make announcements more easily. At present you can add comments to courses and learning paths, or send individual messages, but this does not alert a user who is not logged in. I can export e-mail addresses and send a mailshot, but this is a bit cumbersome. This is a very minor issue.

hace 5 años

Hi Richard, Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it :) Keep it up!

Dayna
Training & Development Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Worth The Money!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I worked closely with our sales person to complete the purchase and get everything set up. It was a very simple and quick process.

We searched for 2 years for the perfect software. We landed on iSpring due to the cost and features available for a corporate training environment. This has helped up become more remote, especially in a world with COVID. We have been able to track training and identify areas of improvement and even get more departments on board with the training process. I also love the iSpring takes ideas for improvements.

Contras:

Most features are easy to use, but some of the reporting options do not provide the information needed, so we have to build workarounds in to get what we need.

Alternativas consideradas: CANVAS, Totara Learn y Ascentis

Razones para cambiar a iSpring Learn: The decision to choose iSpring over the others named was mainly due to the features available for the price. Some of the other companies were extremely expensive and did not offer the features that we received with iSpring.

hace 2 años

Hi Dayna, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly! Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of training management with iSpring. Keep up the great work and if any questions come up, please don't hesitate to address them to our Tech Support: [email protected]

Business Development Manager en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for a single company (in-house) use but poor for managing client or partner training

3,0 hace 4 años

Ability to have multiple Learning Paths that collate separate courses, and to track users' progress through those Learning Paths.

Contras:

New functionality has only been added piecemeal, presumably where a client has paid for a new feature to match their specific requirements. The new functions then aren't applied across the whole system (since the client didn't pay for that work). The result is a "swiss cheese" of a product, with huge holes. For example, the API doesn't allow you to retrieve attributes that were added in new functionality. The API itself allows you to set and retrieve (limited parts of) individual records, but doesn't let you get access to reports programatically. SSO is all-or-nothing - you have to have the same SSO for all Organizations, which sucks if you're using the same course material in-house as well as externally. And SSO doesn't support the latest standards. Discussion forums are similarly only open to all and can't be limited to Organizations. Presumably both SSO and Discussions were added before some client paid for multiple Organizations to be added. On top of all that, iSpring is actually more expensive than other better multi-org solutions such as TalentLMS.

Guy
Chief Technology Officer en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Learning development Platform

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

Easy to learn and use. Tons of features, enables us to deploy courses in multiple channels.

Contras:

We have no complaints about this software

hace 2 meses

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Daniel
Director of Training and Development en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Outstanding Learning Management System

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have used many other types of LMS' and iSpring Learn stands out as top of the line across the board.

Ease of use as well as plenty of documentation and training lesson videos. Additionally, support team is quick to respond and to resolve any issues or questions.

Contras:

Integration of development tools, instead of separate standalone apps.

Alternativas consideradas: Adobe Captivate

Razones para elegir iSpring Learn: Our company outgrew the platform (WordPress) and I needed a solution that a user could complete coursework at an acceptable pace and allow for various managers to have specific access.

Software anterior: LearnDash

Razones para cambiar a iSpring Learn: We started by just having the toolset and I liked developing courses with it so I demo'd the iSpring Learn LMS and it had everything that we needed and room to develop additional types of courses.

Senior en Singapur
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Keep up the good work

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Pending data sovereignty challenge.

Easy user management, flexible certificate management, granular reporting.

Contras:

- Limited customisation (learning path title background colour cannot be changed) - Needs Acrobat Pro lic to configure custom certificates - Custom user profile fields limited (only list and email, no checkbox) - No easy option to enable google/linked in SSO - Course outline has no option for visual thumbnail view

Alternativas consideradas: TalentLMS

Razones para cambiar a iSpring Learn: - Out of sequence learning path - Certificate management - Detailed reporting

hace 4 años

Hi David, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience. We very much appreciate it ;) Please send all your feature requests directly to [email protected] Our team wil be happy to work on them!

Bekie
Trainer en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 201-500 empleados

Learning from the best!!

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Our account rep is always responsive, and proactive as our renewal time rolls around. Honestly, the product is terrific on it's own -- but the support puts it completely over the top!!

iSpring Learn is the only LMS I have worked with, so I knew NOTHING going in! We chose it because of the success we've had with the iSpring course authoring tool, a PowerPoint add in. And iSpring Learn did not disappoint! There are many powerful features that we do not necessarily use, as our use is for a very specific program. But it has everything we need -- and more -- to deploy high quality online training to our customers in a way that is easy and seamless for them. Getting started with the product could not have been easier! And the support is beyond anything I've experienced! Agents are always available, knowledgeable and interested in my issues -- which are usually "how-to" kind of questions. They take their time to fully understand my question, answer it in detail, even providing screen shots and quick little screen casts if I need to "see" how to accomplish something.

Contras:

It is so powerful, and does much more than we need. For that reason, the help docs can be difficult for me to navigate. There is so much information, and I don't always know exactly what to look for. But a quick chat to Tech Support, and they clarify it and point me in the right direction!

hace 4 meses

Hello Bekie, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

Jolene
Learning and Development Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

The Perfect LMS

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Contras:

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

hace 5 meses

Hello Jolene, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Keep up the great work! :)

Emily
production trainer en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 201-500 empleados

5,0 hace 8 meses

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

Contras:

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

Jihun
Manager en Corea del Sur
Aviación y aeroespacial, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very good customer service

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Until now, I feel great system to help my job as a flight crew training team manager. Especially, if some problem encountered, agents show up a moment later like Superman-hero.Thank you very much, customer service team!!

Easy to create online course as needed in flight crew training.

Contras:

I guess we can use more of interactions or role-play.

Svetlana
Ucrania
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We use iSpring to train our employees and customers.
When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports.
After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and create a well-organized knowledge base. It allowed us to concentrate on training practical skills when teaching offline rather than focusing on theory.
Unlike other authoring tools, iSpring features a significant advantage: it doesn't require any technical skills or extra training to start working with it, as it integrates into the PowerPoint environment right away.
iSpring Learn lets you swiftly deploy corporate training with no need to spend days on learning the ropes and setting everything up. In particular, we found it very convenient and easy to brand the learning portal with our corporate colors in accordance with our brand book.
As for the new features of iSpring Learn, we would like to highlight a couple we loved best:
- The capability to create learning paths by combining courses into a curriculum
- Holding webinars right in the iSpring Learn environment
- Being charged only for active users of the system
In the authoring tool, we really love the PPT to MP4 conversion and the capability of automatic course publishing to YouTube. It is also very convenient to create dialogue simulations. We are looking forward to trying out new features like recording voice-overs for the dialogues, and creating audio questions and audio notifications in quizzes. We think those features are really helpful for course creators.
We always recommend iSpring tools to those who are seeking to deploy e-Learning or corporate training.
What we would love to see in one of the upcoming iSpring Learn updates is gamification elements and the capability to recreate the corporate structure inside the LMS.

hace 7 años

Hello, Svetlana! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

Lupita
quality program coordinator en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall very satisfied with this product.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Looks more professional and it is easier to use than our previous programs.

All the different functionalities available, the report design/layout, and how easy it is to upload training modules.

Contras:

Report Features: a) sometimes the user activity reports are pulled in a "landscape" layout, rather than portrait; and will waste more paper when printing in landscape. iSpring does not provide a fix on that, we never know what layout the system will choose. b) Not sure why iSpring provides the option of emailing reports to groups. I accidentally picked a group once and a users training report went to all the people in that group; it was not only embarrassing, but it cause lots of confusion and distrust. c) I wish iSpring would create a report where we can pull any and all users that have taken a specific training module during a specific time period. We need a report with all user names, date training was taken and their scores.

hace 6 años

Hi, Lupita! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it. As per your feature reports, your dedicated manager will get back to you with further assistance. Hope that helps!

Martin
Alemania
Administración educativa
Fuente de la reseña

Building an e-learning course with iSpring Learn

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I tested iSpring Learn for the development of a prototypic web based learning environment of a preparatory course for the seminar "Presentation and Slide Writing" at the University of Regensburg. For the creating of the learning modules I used iSpring Suite which integrates in Microsoft PowerPoint. Existing Slides were enhenced with several types of media and then uploaded to iSpring Learn. Then the modules, other learning materials and quizzes were combined with the learningpath feature within a few minutes.
The plattform itself is very clean and apealing for the learner and the administration is intuitive (in comparison to moodle). The process of the learners can easily been followed by the extensive report functionality.
In the process of setting up the course the support at iSpring Solutions was fast and helpful (chat, email and bulletin boards).

- Learning Path Feature (good for micro learning contents and big courses) - Integration of Content (SCORM 1.2/2004 packages, FLV videos, MP4 videos, MP3 audio, SWF, reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT)) - Clean look (does not distract) - User management (users can easily be imported and administred)

Contras:

- no dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet) - no bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course)

hace 6 años

Hello, Martin! Thanks a lot for sharing your detailed overview of using iSpring! We are sure it will be of a great value to anyone who is looking for a complete e-Learning solutions! Keep up the great and let us know if we can be of help :)

Soraya
Director of Instruction en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

iSpring Learn Review

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: For the past 5 month, I have had the privilege of using the iSpring Suite software as part of the primary mechanism for interacting with learning content and data collection within my dissertation study. It took a long time and many trial and errors before I was able to find the perfect program for my project. This program was able to fulfill all my expectations in the role as instructor and posed no problem with interaction from the student. Because I was able to obtain such good results from it, I felt encouraged to recommend it to others to achieve the same satisfaction that I got. The program comes with a complete list of user videos that give brief but detailed instructions on how to accomplish any task the instructor or teacher may need. The iSpring Suite program is a robust add-in to PowerPoint that allows additional presentation features and options for creating dynamic learning content. I found iSpring Suite to be both conducive to on-demand learning and responsive to real-time learning. The specific need for my project was the ability to enhance ready-made PowerPoint presentations to allow for learner assessments (quizzes) and surveys. By utilizing the iSpring LMS I was able to track user activity and interaction with the content. The data reporting features offered by the iSpring Learning Management System was also extremely helpful in analyzing results and learning outcomes. This software program is both affordable and efficient; and can be beneficial and simple to use by even the lesser tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I would recommend its use in any K-12 and postsecondary educational environment. Any teacher or staff person could utilize this product and create interactive and engaging learning content for their student.

hace 7 años

Hi Soraya, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. It means a lot to us! It is so great to hear that you found iSpring Learn to be a perfect bundle for your needs. Authoring tool and an LMS can truly be an awesome pack. :)

Ciara
Trainee en Canadá
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados

Ispring learn and suite

4,0 hace 2 años

Direct export from ISpring Suite to ISpring Learn Easy to set up

Contras:

Includes inactive users in the distribution list which confuses us if the inactive users still receives email notifications. <Ispring suite> the previous quizzes cannot be opened with the new version. an error saying the file is corrupt... kept popping up.

hace 2 años

Hi Ciara, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with iSpring Solutions. It's amazing to hear that it suits your needs just right! Keep up the great work and please send any questions to [email protected]

Vashi
Master's Student en Mauricio
Educación primaria/secundaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

iSpring Suite 8.0

5,0 hace 5 años

A very useful add-on for PowePoint lessons. It allows for creation of all types of quizzes (matching, multiple choice, survey, true/false etc.) It is a powerful companion for teachers who want to create interactive lessons/quiz on html, while giving meaningful feedback. It gives power to the designer of the learning material. It allows the creator to give cues to the students about their misconceptions/wrong answers, can restrict the motion among the slides, thus forcing the student to follow a specific lesson before attempting the questions or it allows free motion throughout. The database of character is quite vast too, giving several possible scenarios and emotions. It is very user friendly. Any one can master it in less than one hour, no specific training required. All you need to know is how to use PowerPoint. It provides various options like narration, interaction With its other features like embedding Youtube Videos, web objects, screen recording , various publishing formats, and so on, it can transform a simple PowerPoint into an amazing self-containing course with learning resources repository, compatible with smartphones, tablets, PC and laptops. It is literally extending the classroom to the pockets.

Contras:

One improvement would be, to have a wider character range, with more emotions and also to have animated characters so it brings the 'real' feel during the lesson.

Josephine
Executive Director, Learning and Development en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product; extremely intuitive interface for both end users and administrators

4,0 hace 5 años

The pricing structure is very economical for small to medium sized companies - only users who have logged into the system count as an active user. The free mobile app with offline feature is a huge win for my sales team, as it allows them to take training on-the-go.

Contras:

The webinar feature does not observe daylight savings. Also, the automatic notifications from the system are limited in terms of types and flexibility for customization.

hace 5 años

Hi Josephine, Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about iSpring Learn LMS! Could you please also forward your feature requests to [email protected]? Our specialists will be happy to work on them with our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Gwen
Education & Outreach Coordinator en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use program at the right cost!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Customer service is excellent and responsive. The help videos and tutorials walk you through new tools and tips. Overall, I highly recommend this software!

This software is reasonably priced and fits our program budget. It has an incredibly clean display that is easy for users to navigate. Many of our participants are new to online learning, so it was essential to be user friendly. We have used this software for 2 years, and have had positive experience with our participants. Additionally, it was easy as an administrator to learn and create an interactive course. We have been very happy with our investment and look forward to developing more courses on iSpring.

Contras:

The reports that are produced are excellent and typically share the information we want. But since the reports are auto-generated, sometimes it lacks some flexibility in what I am looking for. I have found a way around it, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more ability to adapt the reports.

hace 4 años

Hello Gwen, Thank you tons for sharing your positive experience on working with iSpring with the Capterra audience. We are pretty sure it will be useful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning :) Keep up the great work!

Igor
LMS Supervisor en Rusia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Flexible & functional

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very reasonable price/quality relation, qualified tech. support, vendor develops this product constantly and adding new extended functionality.

Easy to start and intuitive, flexible enough. You can quickly convert PowerPoint file into LMS format. Convertion does not affect animation and movements of PowerPoint slides.

Contras:

Complicate in case of existing program changing. You can't attach some types of files. Built-in webinar tool has limited functionality and you have to use only PowerPoint which is already converted and placed to LMS.

hace 5 años

Hi Igor, Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion about iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well. As per your requests, could you please forward them to [email protected] and one of the specialists will take care of them. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season! :)

Judith
Office Manager en Alemania
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Solid software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Solid software, easy to use with a little support.

It's quite easy to use. Works very well in connection with iSpring Suite. Great customer support.

Contras:

Not always 100% intuitive to use, so customer support is required to find stuff sometimes. But as they're very helpful and friendly, that's not a big problem.

el año pasado

Hi Judith, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Mina
Training Manager en Canadá
Aerolíneas/aviación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Training

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am a training Manager and this will help me a lot to post modules and update team on the updates

user friendly, easy to access, the app that can be downloaded on the phone.

Contras:

expensive, not be able to download the quiz maker on different computers using the same account

hace 4 años

Hi Mina, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Miguel Angel
Senior Operations Engineer en España
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great integrated software and good customer support

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Good overall but came across to some issues in translating material for content and quizzes, option that it is not available in iSpring but it is clearly needed.

I like the seamless integration with the Learning Management platform and power point

Contras:

I think it is necessary to integrate captions and translations to other languages not only in the quizzes but for the course itself. More clarity on the metrics of trainees after they have completed the training is very recommended and needed.

hace 10 meses

Hello Miguel Angel, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. We don't have translations to other languages in our plans for this year. But thank you for your question, your comment will be delivered to our PD team. Keep up the great work!

Thomas
Owner en Alemania
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Perfect Match: iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: All in all, using iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE was a great experience and helped us to transform our training program into the online and digital world.

We like the seamless integration between iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE. We have a lot of existing material available as PPT slidedecks, so iSpring SUITE was a natural extension for us to create e-Learning Modules. With the seamless integration between iSpring SUITE and iSpring Learn, we were able to deploy e-Learning very quickly to our training program.

Contras:

We had some issues when importing data, as the provided template did not match our setup. But in the end, we could solve this issue quickly with the technical support. One thing we are missing is the opportunity to better track the invitation emails that have been sent to invited clients and possibly resent new messages.

hace 2 años

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

yoganandh
Lead - Project Management from CEO's Office en India
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Ispring tool is used in many ways to our organisation

5,0 hace 5 años

Ispring suite which has many advantages, As technical writer we can use this tool for creating many info graphics, Technical Quiz, Video presentations etc. Because of this tool we have benefited as an organisation level.

Contras:

Till now, we did not come across any issues to report and share the feedback. Once we utilise fully we will be able to share few, if any.

Alvaro
Director en Brasil
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

iSpring Learn user's review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I use to manager some virtual learning environment and I recommend iSpring Learn because it is so functional and simple. The mobile compatibility is very important nowadays and iSpring Learn is perfect to accomplish it. 99% I need in a LMS iSpring Learn provides, the commonly activities the students do are covered and are very simple to access.

Its easy interface.

hace 6 años

Hello, Alvaro! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn LMS. We appreciate it greatly :) Keep up the awesome work!