Sobre Jumpseller

Solución profesional para crear tu tienda electrónica con múltiples métodos de pago, gestión de clientes, catálogo de productos y más.

Descubre más sobre Jumpseller

4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Jumpseller tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Jumpseller antes?

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Thomas E.
Thomas E.
founder en Indonesia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

E-commerce Platform Without Admin Fee

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: determining an e-commerce platform that is right for a business is not, there are many factors in consideration in terms of cost, maintenance, or support for marketing tools. Jumpseller comes with a relatively cheap cost and support for plug n play which is capable enough to support your brand awareness, although for e-commerce development it is a bit more difficult for users who are not in the world.
website design.

If you have a physical store and want to expand into the digital world, you should consider Jumpseller as an e-commerce platform because it has a complete plug-in feature and is integrated with the Facebook shop, Instagram shop and Google Shopping. Everything you can manage with one platform only. Jumpseller has a complete plug-in feature that supports the existence of your store or business in the digital world at a relatively cheap price, in addition, Jumpseller provides the integration of all the tools you need to start your marketing, from email marketing, social media promote, delivery, payment processor, you just need to integrate easily.

Contras:

In terms of cost, this platform is very cheap without any admin fees, but there are some plugins that you have to install and some are paid. For plug-in installation, previous experience in website creation may be required.

Tiago C.
Marketing en Portugal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A wonderful platform that has fit all our needs over the years

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Increased sales, better (easier!) stock management and more social exposure. Also, having the platform maintained by an expert team by only a few euros a month is more than worth it.

I've tested other eCommerce platforms before finding Jumpseller and I've got to admit, it was by far the easiest to setup when it came down to actually doing it. The multi-language features are excellent (and necessary in our case), and the option to have multi-currency on the themes is a welcomed bonus. The customer support is simply perfect, you don't get the kind of attention they provide on other eCommerce software platforms. They guide us in the right direction to their step-by-step support pages and if necessary they even help you setup more advanced features. What's most impressive is that virtually everything on the store is ready to roll out to the customers as soon as you start using it. With some simple clicks and a little exploring you have a lot of features available on every section, and I'm sure there will be a lot more coming soon, which means it will only get better.

Mashood H.
Marketing Manager en Portugal
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic support and easy to use! Jumpseller could be the answer for your Online Store!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: On the surface, Jumpseller is an online shopping cart like many others. However, once I used it I realized it is quite different! Firstly, the support is Fabulous and Timely, the people are always there to answer all your queries big or small so you are never left wondering!
It offers Value for money Yes, Jumpseller is relatively cheaper compared to some other shopping carts out there. I found it very Easy to Use with the all the features well defined and explained. I really like the Multi-Language Feature they offer, not just for the store but also for the back end! and lastly, I feel their integration with payment gateways and shipping options are very good and work efficiently without and hindrance! I highly recommend!

On the surface, Jumpseller is an online shopping cart like many others. However, once I used it I realized it is quite different! Firstly, the support is Fabulous and Timely, the people are always there to answer all your queries big or small so you are never left wondering! It offers Value for money, yes, Jumpseller is relatively cheaper compared to some other shopping carts out there. I found it very Easy to Use with the all the features well defined and explained. I really like the Multi-Language Feature they offer, not just for the store but also for the back end! and lastly, I feel their integration with payment gateways and shipping options are very good and work efficiently without and hindrance! I highly recommend!

Contras:

Maybe they can add more themes. I found the existing themes to be user-friendly but I feel their catalog is still a bit limited!

Patricia H.
Owner en Chile
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cheaper than others platforms and easy to manage use and customize

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I live in Chile and is perfectly adapted to the local market in terms of payment and shipping methods. They have applications dedicated to solving those problems and discounts associated with external services.
The follow-up of orders for my clients is very kind.

The administration of products, orders, themes, promotions, clients and multi-language is very complete. They do not charge commissions for sale, only a monthly charge that has discounts for annual or biennial payments. They also make discounts for having more than one store or for recommending the platform to other people. Very loyal to its customers.   They have extraordinary customer support, they always help in all doubts and take the time to resolve them. If you have little knowledge in HTML / CSS you can do really powerful things. The code editor is kind to understand and manage.

Contras:

The customization of some of the issues is deficient because they are old.

Soledad M.
Soledad M.
Socia en Chile
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Customer Support

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The people of customer support has been very responsive and collaborates when I`ve had problems. Even weekends and ciberdays you can have a solution in 1/2 or 1 hour.
This is much more important for me than having a tool with thousands of features and low time response because the objective of an e-commerce page is to be up 24x365

It is really easy to create a new web page for a beginner, with the step guide that comes by default with each template. They are always creating new features. And above all, the help they have for the client is excellent.

Contras:

Something I do intuitively but I do not really know what is true procedure: What is done first and then, is that when creating a new page or tab should be associated with a category and that lacks a better explanation. I do it with trial and error. There are very basic videos of that with low resolution.

Ender P.
Ender P.
Real Estate Broker en Chile
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

The Garlic Bread of E-commerce

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: No matter where you are in the world, you can count on it being amazing, just like garlic bread. The team behind Jumpseller has been very helpful to me and have resolved my few issues quickly without much trouble. You feel at ease knowing you have their customer service at your disposal.

-Reliable customer service and fast response time when it matters.

Contras:

Custom help with store design comes at a cost but it's understandable. They do go out of their way to help you in many ways in this regard before offering the option to pay.

Dave F.
editor en EE. UU.
Animación, Trabajador autónomo

Jumpseller is the best

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Jumpseller has such great customer service, they were prompt and helpful in responding before I was even a customer!

Jumpseller is the only website of this kind that has EXACTLY the features I need. Most sites offer services that are either way too big or way too small. Jumpseller is the perfect balance of features to price.

Contras:

I can not think of one con to using Jumpseller over other sites. I have not once had a problem or issue using it.

Rene S.
Developer en Alemania
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Great ECommerce plattform

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: the main benefit compared to other similar products is the very helpful customer support.

The software itself is pretty great, but what convinced me the most is the very attentive stuff. Whenever there was a feature request or a question, the jumpseller team was taking care of it very quickly

Contras:

Some features are still in development and not available yet. This is pretty normal for a new product, and is changing though

Estratega de Marketing Digital en Chile
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Great Product

Comentarios: no comment

The ease with which you can work with and the simple installation, 100% recommended to anyone who wants to have an online store

Contras:

No comments. This is quite normal for a new product.

Pedro V.
Pedro V.
CEO y Co-Fundador en Chile
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados

I really love Jump Seller

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really like Jump Seller. When I have workshops with entrepreneurs, I always talk about this tool

Easy to use and they have a very good customer support

It takes a little bit of time to get used to it, but it`s just 1 or 2 hours

Theologia V.
CEO en Grecia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy, accessible and cooperative platform for sellers.

5 hace 4 años

Its pretty analytical and easy to use for anyone. You don't need to be an IT expert in order to work with jumpseller

Contras:

They can invest more in the design of the pages. I wish for something more elegant. The examples are pretty simple.

Dave F.
Video Editor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have received excellent support and answers to my questions from before I was even a customer.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Finally have a software package that does exactly what I need, not more not less and is priced accordingly. I very much like the pricing platform for paying what you use, instead of other services that promise unlimited but it's really slow or charge you for way more then you really need. Jumpseller is perfect balance.

It does exactly what I need it to do. Excellent support. Good value. It has all the features I need in one software package.

Contras:

An upload queue would be useful, but otherwise nothing. I do not use many of the storefront features, so I can not directly comment on that aspect. Not many cons that I can think of to be honest.

Mansoor Q.
Marketing Executive en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A beautiful, professional looking, mobile ready storefront.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Improved sales with increased and easier reach to customers out of state.

We have used different e-commerce platforms over the years. With our store, we wanted something easy to use that had the features we needed. JumpSeller made setting up our store simple with great SEO features and seamless integrations with Facebook, PayPal and Google and tons of other integrations available at a click of a button.

Yves B.
Webmaster en Francia
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Just great

5 hace 4 años

The system is simple to use, you don't need hour of work to understand it and do what you want to do. Best system if you want to run a great shop and if you don't need a lot of special features.

Gediminas E.
Gediminas E.
Web Developer en Lituania
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Great product

4 hace 4 años

Great support with really fast response time. You will never feel helpless if you bump in to issues.

Contras:

Lacking 3rd party shipping integration such as Fedex. Only 15 professional and modern themes are available to choose.

John G.
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Sales with Jumpseller

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: With this software, I was able to better manage my businesses income and sales. It was a lifesaver.