Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Flock

Flock es una herramienta de colaboración en equipo que te ayuda a realizar tu trabajo de forma mucho más rápida. Con la confianza de más de 25 000 empresas en todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Flock

Mostrando 261 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Carsten D.
Director of User Experience
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 03-11-2018

"The best Slack alternative, and I prefer it over Slack"

Comentarios: Exceptional. While I'm not a huge believer in the importance of these chat products vs. those of the past, of the ones in the market today, Flock is my preferred chat tool. I've used Slack, Flock, Glip, and others. This one is easy to use, adds more features than Slack, and is far more stable and quality than Glip.

Puntos a favor: I never understood the hype around Slack. Marketed as an "e-mail killer," we all know that's true. There are still so many things it cannot do that email can do. Not to mention, it's just another internal chat tool. In fact, the only core differences between Slack and your typical enterprise grade chat client are silly emojis and power user abilities that 99% of your employees don't know how to use, and won't use. Flock, while generally speaking works the same way, at least adds some productivity concepts in the app. For example, in different channels and private chats, I can have working to-do lists with assignments and due dates. I can pin documents and files in a conversation or channel that are relevant to the conversation. Also, for some reason, things just feel cleaner in Flock. My entire team was confused why we switched at first, but those types of features were my reasons. And now they love it, no going back.

Contras: Not as many integrations as Slack. But not a deal breaker. Almost all the tools we use integrate.

• Publicado el 03-11-2018
Brian W.
Chief Technical Officer
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-02-2020

"A more user-friendly Slack"

Comentarios: We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

Puntos a favor: The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

Contras: The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

• Publicado el 27-02-2020
administrative analyst
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21-05-2020

"great for business meetings"

Comentarios: The flock platform is being the most used in the company where I work in this pandemic period, mainly due to the integration with google analytics, drive, calendar, among other platforms that we used before that period.

Puntos a favor: What I liked most about the software was the possibility of integration with google analytics, in the company where I work we use analytics a lot and the integration with it was fundamental in choosing the software, in addition to the integration with other software. As a result, many meetings are held only on the flock, without using other, better known platforms.

Contras: I didn't find the platform as easy to use as other competitors, but the integration is still unbeatable, which makes us continue to use the flock.

• Publicado el 21-05-2020
Producción audiovisual, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-09-2018

"Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!"

Comentarios: Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

Puntos a favor: - Easy to use
- Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free)
- Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

Contras: - A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality.
- You can search a file but couldn't click or access it.
- A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back.
- Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

• Publicado el 11-09-2018
Lucas E.
Director International Expansion
Internet, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26-03-2020

"Great Business Tool"

Comentarios: It's a pleasure to use and I cannot see myself ever using another communication tool for business.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to learn and use. Makes interdepartmental communication efficient and quick. I love the ease with which you can share files, and make audio/video calls if chatting is not getting the job done.

Contras: Not sure if this is anything that could be fixed, but the only thing I found annoying is hearing my phone/computer ding with new message notifications hundreds of times in an hour. This is due to being part of several group chats, so not a defect in the software at all.

• Publicado el 26-03-2020
Hannah R.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19-11-2019

"The Team Communication Tool We Needed"

Comentarios: Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

Puntos a favor: I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

Contras: I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Jeremy G.
Lead Pastor
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 05-11-2019

"Streamline Communication and bring your team together! "

Comentarios: With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Puntos a favor: Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

Contras: I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Jovana V.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 31-12-2019

"Make Your Flock Communicate With Ease"

Comentarios: When compared with the competition, particularly Slack, it is better in many aspects. It is visually more appealing and communication is more transparent. It is also an easy to use tool and a recommendable alternative to Slack.

Puntos a favor: I love the clean and appealing user interface so much! I always troubled with communication tools that are super functional but the UI somehow creates clutterish feeling -- you are getting lost in all the exchange, you miss important info in a chat that seems to suddenly disappear. Flock

Contras: Maybe some less taxing ideas about notification. Sending an email following a missed message is crowding my inbox. But overall, I can't think of any serious dislikes.

• Publicado el 31-12-2019
Lindsay L.
Group Rooms Coordinator
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

"Great for multi users "

Comentarios: Simple install, seamless to use and very helpful when working with a large office. It's great for productivity opposed constantly having to physically gather to share information.

Puntos a favor: This is very easy to use and great for multiple users!

Contras: I'd love to use it as a multiuser for loved ones if there were a free version.

Brooke B.
Product Manager
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 12-11-2019

"Not so bad"

Comentarios: My company enjoys the ease of using Flock to communicate between our different buildings at work and between different departments for an easy and fast response to questions or issues

Puntos a favor: I like that you can share different things via flock like google docs, codes, etc.

Contras: You have to pay extra for them to save your messages-- frequently we lose past messages because they disappear after so long

• Publicado el 12-11-2019
Louis C.
Lead Purchase / Sales
2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 25-04-2018

"Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively"

Comentarios: In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Puntos a favor: Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Contras: Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 25-04-2018
Listing Cordinator
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25-07-2019

"Small office use"

Comentarios: Flock is one of the better programs for small offices. The ability to create groups with fellow workers helps to speed up the process of cooperation. Pinned Chats are great as they help you keep the most active members of your team in a spot where you don't have to look for them.
The To Do list is very helpful especially since I've learned how to use the "to do bot". Files are kept very organized and are helpful when needing to grab something from a few weeks ago.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use - the interface is very simple to use. Any person on any level of Tech knowledge can use this.
Clean UI - The User Interface (UI) is laid out to where you learn where items are real quick. You have Pinned Chats, Open Chats and can search your most recent chats with no problem. There is a directory of users who are in your team. I also use the To Do Bot a ton. Using that automation bot to keep up with task and things that need to be done are worth the time reading the F.A.Q.'s.

Contras: Every time it's installed on a PC you have to have a specific code to key in. This can be tiresome or a time waste when installing on 30+ machines. Should just allow you do add people from an Admin panel and they not have to enter a code.

• Publicado el 25-07-2019
Shaumit K.
Junior Finance Manager
  • Publicado el 26-06-2018

"It is a reasonably good platform to communicate with team. It is extremely fast and useful to use."

Puntos a favor: I really love to use flock as it is best place to explore new features.
Its far better than Slack as if I wanted to find some pervious data, I can easily go for search option and tailor it out..
I really love the TO-DO feature that helps me to follow up with people for various things.
I love the pinned chats feature, which helps me to notify important things to important people and get connect with them without a delay.
I also like notes feature, which help me to write the important points during meeting.
Its best use is to share the file without delay and saves me time and email.
Also, when I am busy, I can update my status without any delay.

Contras: 1.
I would like to inform that there is no con for using flock, however, if some changes, that I have suggested, could be made then it would be more user-friendly.
1. I would suggest flock team to work on reactions of a particular message. For example, on a particular channel, I would like to say something funny or express my gratitude, if some one from the team likes my message, I would suggest few more emojis to be added to make it more happier to use it.
2. I would like to explore new features like, if possible to add, dictionary or recordings of audio.

• Publicado el 26-06-2018
Meredith S.
Creative Producer
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

"Communication Game-changer"

Puntos a favor: Before Flock, we were relying on group texts and email chains. But as the company grew, group texts were becoming more unmanageable and confusing. I like that this keeps quick, business communications in one place. You can organize the channels easily. I also really like how smoothly Flock syncs with Dropbox. In our audio production field, we deal with a lot of big files. With Flock, you are able to send those files to a group to listen to easily, with quick loading time and with a smaller chance of the communication being lost like it would be on another email chain.

Contras: Sometimes I find myself missing notifications from Flock. I'm not sure if I just haven't fine-tuned my notification settings. But occasionally, I'll click on Flock and realize I didn't seem to see a slew of messages.

Debjit B.
Freelancer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16-09-2018

"One of the simple and easy collaboration tool for my team."

Comentarios: I love the Idea of on-screen tutorials which is annoying first but collapsible later. Participance can now show their screen so no more blind guesses and solves problems quicker then ever.No more email for the customer. Now customer confusions participant directly to participants development process and share their thoughts when I progrrame their software. collaboration makes my work breez.

Puntos a favor: You can simply do all your team management in one place. here are some of the things I like the most of this service.
Share screen with participents, on a video call. Share docs(also supports google docs) , ask for a pool , add code snippets . this make my life simper.No more long and time consuming email conversions. You just do all live chat and no more confutions. You can add many popular software to your flock account. I think it is an simple colaboration tool which makes my freelance life easyer.
I love myspace for quick private note taking facility, which helps me Evaluate/Modify my work for later.

Contras: When I set it up for the first time it took 2 onscreen demos how to use it, I was annoying at first but with time this onscreen tutorial helps me find options else hiden.I would love to see a collapciable left bar(Cant find till now.)

• Publicado el 16-09-2018
Ian C.
UX Lead
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19-09-2018

"An Excellent Team Communications and Utility Tool"

Comentarios: Flock has quickly become a single hub for a lot of my daily work.

Puntos a favor: Prior to using Flock, our team was on slack which handled communications well. But what Flock brought to the table was more. In addition to the features that Slack has, Flock also has a calendar app, note taking app (which works with individuals, channels and myself, a feature which I really like), tasks app, drive app which I felt adds a lot of value to the product, and makes it a central hub for a lot of my daily activities. They have also recently added a feature that enables you to have repeated processes setup, bringing in automation into the platform. I think they're doing really well in the space that are in and hope they continue to keep innovating while keeping their users in mind.

Contras: They don't have enough integrations (like Invision). They also don't seem to have an easy way to export all data (Slack has this).
A dark theme for Flock would be great.

• Publicado el 19-09-2018
Krishan K.
Senior Software Developer
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21-01-2019

"Very Satisfied "

Comentarios: We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome.
I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste.
It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office.
We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also.
We have integrated flock api for alert on our application.
Overall flock makes our entire team life easy.

Puntos a favor: We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome.
I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste.
It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office.

Contras: I found one thing irritating that I can not delete reminder which was set by another team mate on group. and I can not download notes.
Everything else is just awesome.

• Publicado el 21-01-2019
Lewis G.
Artículos deportivos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25-03-2020

"Flock is awesome. All you hear about is Slack Slack Slack. Flock is way better bang for your buck!"

Puntos a favor: It's very cost effective, the features are great, UI is easy and intuitive, and it's a no brainer in these times of increased remote work due to Coronavirus.

Contras: screenshare would be good. I would like if that was a feature.

Project and Operations Director
Automoción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04-06-2018

"Excellent communication tool"

Comentarios: Flock has become a key part of the entire companies communication. Company wide channels to share information for all employees as well as focused channels to handle specific areas of the business make it the best solution for us.

Puntos a favor: It's easy for all level users in the company to communicate with. Great real-time solution to responding to client needs ASAP. Administration of the users and environment is simple. Excellent uptime - rare that the service is ever slow or unavailable. Support and dev team are on top of the product and updates.

Contras: Can be a challenge to manage multiple groups/channels. Would like a better way to keep channels and groups cleaned up and current. maybe a way to customize the interface for the company would be nice.

• Publicado el 04-06-2018
Megan E.
Hospitality lead
Hostelería, 13-50 empleados

"Organized chaos"

Comentarios: I am apart of a chairty educational group, we discuss many different ideas and it is with great ease to have the different chat groups to topics instead of one cluttered mess or overstocked email folder.

Puntos a favor: The option to be able to have different threads of topics in different chats and the option to add polls.

Contras: I have not yet experienced a con on this software

Heidi P.
Insurance Broker
Seguros, 13-50 empleados

"Flock Review 2019"

Comentarios: Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

Puntos a favor: - easy of use
- connects staff spread out

Contras: - the notification noise

Emily B.
Payroll Specialist
Contabilidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26-12-2018

"Keeping in contact with your team"

Comentarios: Flock is definitely a great addition to any work environment where constant team communication is a must, the software is full of many wonderful features and addons to help make your work experience that much smoother.

Puntos a favor: Flock is like many chatting software , but it adds way more than most. It's very easy to use and eliminates the need to walk over to a coworkers desk or having to wait for them to reply to your email. Its made in office communication extremely easy in my place of work. Flock also incorporates many apps that you can have link to it to help with work tasks such as their to do list.

Contras: I'm constantly having to restart Flock, because of all their constant updates. There was this glitch I was having for awhile where I would lose my previously pinned conversations and they would just disappear til the person messaged me again on that same stream. Other than that my only con is that when using the free version they remove access to past conversations from 2 months ago.

• Publicado el 26-12-2018
Eva E.
Accounting Specialist
Automoción, 13-50 empleados

"Flock"

Comentarios: We use it for interoffice communication so we don't always have to get up and go find a person. We message each other and some of have it on our phones as well so we are able to see our messages when we are away from the computer. It makes things easier and a lot more convenient.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, you can share files.

Contras: i don't know

Kendra S.
Resident Assistant
Educación superior, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13-11-2019

"Flock Review"

Puntos a favor: I like that it is simple to understand and use. I also like that you can make groups and have private groups.

Contras: I don’t like the notification process, the email is a little much to remind me that I missed a message.

• Publicado el 13-11-2019
Siddharth S.
Internet, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28-02-2018

"Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!"

Comentarios: Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

Puntos a favor: 1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock.
2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps.
3. Keyboard shortcuts.
4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos.
5. File sharing feature is superb.
6. Multiple organization capabilities.
7. Ability to create reminders.

Contras: 1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.

• Publicado el 28-02-2018