Opiniones de SuiteDash

Sobre SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Descubre más sobre SuiteDash

Love the easy and intuitive user interface and navigation. Also, the customizable theme makes it a seamless experience with our brand for our clients.

Contras:

I am missing a messenger for customer communication.

Valoraciones de SuiteDash

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

SuiteDash tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 457 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado SuiteDash antes?

Filtrar opiniones (457)

Aeryn
Aeryn
Web Developer en Canadá
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

SuiteDash Will Take Over Your Business

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: SuiteDash has helped me streamline my daily business tasks, and has even saved me money, since I could cancel a multitude of subscriptions that handled the same tasks separately (invoicing in particular, but also a few project management tools).

I love how customizable SuiteDash is. There are countless ways to configure the framework to keep thorough track of my clients, even by sending out messages just to let them know I'm available for future projects. There is an learning module system should I ever get around to teaching others my "secrets" of web development, and I could create a community membership site for my clients if that's my prerogative. In the meantime, I have an exceedingly handy way to keep track of my clients, and most importantly, accurate billing them for the time I've assigned for their needs.

Contras:

SuiteDash is relatively new, so there are times where they're updating their product and the site might be down for a short time (a few minutes here and there). It will eventually no longer be an issue once SuiteDash "lets the dust settle", and if you're frequently using new/start-up programs, you'll likely not even notice the interruptions as anything but a commonality. Their updates mean that the framework is getting better everyday, so the occasional disruption is absolutely worth it in the end.

Brian
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Holistic Solution for Insurance Agency

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Suitedash resolves problems my business never knew existed! They have been able to provide enhancements to our client portal through custom CSS and HTML. The other issue suitedash is solving is creating a report system for the CRM and document signing digitally which beats having to shell out $$ to docusign.

Suitedash is the perfect all in one solution for our company. They not only allow us to isolate our CRM clients by delegating circles for reporting purposes but they even allow us to provide a custom client portal for our customers to log in.

Contras:

There are no notable downsides to the Suitedash software that we have encountered. We have been using Suitedash for more than 2 years now and they are constantly enhancing the system.

Charles
MD en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Lacked basic functionality of nearly all other CRM systems

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Support was good but the software does not do some of the basics of a CRM system very well. so very disappointed

One price irrelevant of how many users and seemed on initial inquiry to do everything we wanted

Contras:

Lacked basic functionality - It has no reminders built in ( This is a deal breaker for me) - So if you send a document or ask a client to complete a task you cannot set up a reminder email automatically to the client to get them to complete the task. Yet this function is available in the invoice section. This makes no sense to me .Also no automatic reminders for appointments or workflows. This alone makes it impossible to set up good automation within projects. Unfortunately, it does not do what it says it does very well. Also, there is no centralized view of a client so if different people send emails to clients you cannot see in one place ( without impersonating a client's view) all communication with a client. It is ridiculous to have that view available to a client and not the super administrators.After looking at workarounds for ages we decided to cut our losses and stop using the software.

Garret
Chief Technology Officer en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

SuiteDash Changed the way that I think about Business Software!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Suitedash is solving all of our CRM needs. How we keep track of Leads, customers alike, and their journey and communication with us. Suitedash has provided us with a very professional and branded client portal that is secure and dynamic and personalized. It is making our sales, onboarding, and record-keeping easier and more efficient. All of our business data is in one place and we don't have to be constantly making sure our apps are communicating effectively. Online scheduling of appointments with leads and also clients is more streamlined and efficient.

Suitedash is the best-valued software that I have ever seen! The biggest benefit is that it eliminates the need for so many other softwares for a killer deal! I love their attitude of unlimited CRM contacts and unlimited employees. It also consolidates all of our data into one place which has made my life infinitely easier. Before SuiteDash we had so many other softwares that I had Frankensteined together with a combination of APIs and zapier. Suitedash has saved me so much time but also time teaching other employees how to use our software. The LMS feature and the automated onboarding have helped us get employees up to speed faster but also saved us time and money by getting our clients onboarded and comfortable with our products!I LOVE the ability to white-label the software, it helps build even more trust with our clients. I am amazed at how fast SuitDash rolls out improvements and additions to the software. They really listen to the community and develop solutions to the communities problems! I feel like SuiteDash is an investment because each new release of features is saving our company time and money.The automation in SuitDash has eliminated lots of human error and saved us so much time, money and effort. Also, the ability to truly personalize each client's dashboard to them has really made our users' experience even better. Also it has made our product seem even more valuable.

Contras:

The only downside to Suitedash (Although this is not really a negative at all) is it is such a complete all-in-one software there are so many things to learn about it. SuiteDash is so robust I still am realizing ways that it can improve and make our business better. Again that is not really a downside, If you start using Suitedash to only solve one problem, you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that it can make running a business infinitely easier and more automated.

Ahmed
Ceo en Marruecos
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

SuiteDash is a the best All-in-One Business Management Solution I used so far

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's helping me a lot with project management by providing one place to manage everything my company needs: Teammates, Clients, projects, tasks, deadlines, files, communication, estimates, invoicing, and much much more. It also has a bunch of Automations, which is a great time-saver.

The software is pretty easy to use and offers a wide range of features that make my business operations run smoother. The customer service is top-notch and the team is always willing to help with any questions or concerns.

Contras:

So far, I didn't find any flaws in the software. I was a bit overwhelmed by the diversity of features, but luckily, they have a very good help center, and their youtube channel is full of videos that helped me get started very quickly.

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst en Angola
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

SuiteDash - Comprehensive All-in-One Solution for Businesses

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, SuiteDash provides a comprehensive solution for managing our business. The features included are very useful, however it takes some time to get used to the interface and make the most of all the features.

SuiteDash has been an invaluable asset to our business. We love the all-in-one feature that simplifies our billing, customer management, and project management processes. Their customer service is also top-notch.

Contras:

SuiteDash does have a bit of a steep learning curve and the interface is a little hard to navigate. Also, their integrations with other software could be better.

Mark
Project Manager en Australia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Feature Packed, Easy to Use, Non Complex and Affordable

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Love it! Don't need a university degree to learn it. It's UI is smart, logical and they've packed a lot of amazing features into one centralised place.

It's a dashboard that brings all the features you need for the whole team so you don't have to run multiple pieces. of various software. It's easy to use which means quick onboarding for new users.

Contras:

I'd love to see direct SMS send and receive from the CRM Contact file.

Olivia
Creative Director en Australia
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing. I'm so glad I found this!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I've been blown away by how much Suitedash has been able to streamline my business. I used to have multiple subscriptions to different services and tools but since migrating to Suitedash, I feel so much more organised knowing everything is in one place.I'm also excited by the fact that there are even more things it can do that I haven't even explored yet (I feel like as my business grows, it'll be able to support me). I love how customisable everything is, they've really gone into a lot of detail to make their app adaptable to lots of different people's needs; I'm yet to find something I can't do with this thing.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve, but it became intuitive once I learned the basics. As there's so much you can do with it, it can be a lot to take in at first but their documentation is awesome! They have a "lifesaver" button on each page which provides quick access to the specific documentation for that part of the tool, which means it's easy to work out bits and pieces as you go and as you need them.

Walli
Financial Coach en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Suitedash is the tool to replace them all

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I purchased Suitedash back in April 2020 and I sat on it. It felt overwhelming to learn and I didn't know where to begin. HUGE MISTAKE! When I finally took the time to go through the academy and watch the YouTube videos, I set up my portal over a weekend! I immediately onboarded any new clients to the portal and slowly introduced the portal to my existing clients. This software allows it to be the one-stop shop for contracts, invoicing, billing, payments, exchanging files, creating data collection flows and so much more. I've also used the drip campaign feature and email marketing tools. Recently they added a learning management system to help create tutorials and courses. Once you get the hang of Suitedash you'll realize that you'll be able to get rid of many tools. I'm sure I am using just a fraction of its function.

Contras:

I think the biggest complaint I have is that the program can be a little slow to load and function. I've reached out to the team and they know improving speed is one of the most common requests. They are working on it!

Marketing Director en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Small business CRM with the features of a much bigger and more expensive system

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The application allows my small business to function, look and feel like a large business. It automates time-consuming manual labour tasks. The ability to white label the software and hire teams of freelancers around a project is hugely important in project management, controlling who sees what content on delivery and managing the delivery of projects. The white label portal may be the most valuable aspect of the tool to achieve the above.

For such a fully featured CRM aimed towards small and medium businesses, SuitDash is excellent value. The bonus is they have a large community of those who know how to set up, use or advise on how to use it. This community is large and global. The last comment would be the consistent and continuous improvement of the product and its features. The business takes a lot of input from customers in this aspect, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very involved.

Contras:

There are so many valuable features that there is a learning curve. I also think the UI looks a bit dated. The business does, however, provide a lot of help documentation, videos and an extensive global community of specialists that you can pay to help get you up and running.

Alfred
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

5,0 hace 2 años

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Contras:

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

hace 2 años

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Rosendo
President en Colombia

All-In-One Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Contras:

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

hace 2 años

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Ken
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Contras:

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface. 2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

hace 2 años

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Keller
Founder and Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Contras:

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

hace 2 años

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Douglas
Web Strategist en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Contras:

The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

Joseph
Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Transformationist en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Revolutionized the way I think about the structure and organization of my entire coaching business

5,0 hace 2 años

SuiteDash is such an intelligent tool. While it was originally designed for agencies that service clients, it works amazingly for my coaching business. Previously I was using ClickFunnels to manage the members area of my group coaching/mastermind program. Not only is SuiteDash much cheaper, it replace nearly all of the functions that ClickFunnels had been serving for my business. I love that I can customize the onboarding flows for new members and provide them with custom content. I am currently in the process of converting many of my exercises and worksheets that I use with my clients into interactive forms that can be saved in their profile, so the members area functions as a SAAS, not just a simple training library. I also love the email marketing functionality they have.

Contras:

The one thing that doesn't work seamlessly is directly inserting contacts from my landing pages into my email marketing lists within SuiteDash. While they do have Zapier integrations, I'd love be able to directly insert new leads from my landing pages and opt-in boxes into my marketing lists. Doing so would eliminate the need for any other email marketing solution as well. There's room for API development, but I really get the sense that their roadmap is genuinely user-informed and that a year from now the software will be light years ahead of anything else out there.

hace 2 años

Hi Joseph, and thank you for your feedback! We've actually implemented your desired feature. You can read about it here: https://help.suitedash.com/article/440-general-usage-form-sub-type

Theresa
CEO en EE. UU.

All-In-One Heaven!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been great. Customer service is responsive and the platform serves a need we had for a very long time.

The user interface is incredibly easy to navigate and use. I was up and running within 30 minutes with my first projects scheduled and team members assigned. It was incredible. The UI can be a little misleading--it's so simple, you might think there isn't a lot of power behind it but you'd be wrong to think that. From billing and invoicing to marketing campaigns to storing files all in one place-- it's really a dream come true for a business company with remote workers who all need to serve a large number of clients.

Contras:

Because of the power, to fully utilize it all , you really need to spend some time in there. 80% of that time is just in reorganizing your own processes to be more efficient. I don't see this as a drawback but it has taken a little bit of time to fully integrate everything -mainly because we were so scattered and disorganized before. SuiteDash made us get our systems in order.

hace 2 años

Hi Theresa, and thank you for your review! We are pleased that you consider SuiteDash a "dream come true" :)

Spencer
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Just getting started but SO EASY TO GET GOING!!!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I have been a power user of InfusionSoft, even attending their developer conferences, I have used Creatio provided by our global organization and both of those great services are a ROYAL PAIN IN THE you know what to get started and running. It literally takes months in some cases before you can actually start to use the program. We started using the program the same week with SuiteDash! Just do it, you have support and tech tools that you can work non-stop and find answers as you go in a snap. With other tools, you are relying on support forums or email to get things going...

The ease of getting up and running with connected services was a SNAP! Made it so easy to each task because there are video tutorials on how to do every step of the process and get going in hours not weeks or months!

Contras:

Not having enough energy in my day to put all of the amazing tools to work. There are so many more aspects of the system that I am excited to get into and start using and I have only started to scratch the surface!

Jurgen
Jurgen
CEO en Alemania

Alternativas consideradas:

SuiteDash is one robust one-stop-shop platform!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: SuiteDash has evolved naturally and is, by all means, a well thought through undertaking that's continuously evolving. I'm genuinely impressed with SuiteDash and strongly recommend any small business owner or creative agency to check it out and run it through its paces.

The client portal, which provides a centralized location for all client interactions. Small business owners know first-hand how complicated it is at times to get a complex project organized and everything just "into the box" that is connected or associated with it.

Contras:

It took a while to get used to the tool, but given the range of features this is to be expected. SuiteDash has a bundle of very professional online tutorials that I'm still going through to understand the entire range of possibilities this multi-tool can deliver.

Internet, 2-10 empleados

Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

Contras:

The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Mike
Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Contras:

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

hace 2 años

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Dara
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Great customer service!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Contras:

I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

hace 3 años

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

Sumit
Sumit
Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

I absolutely love it. Easy to configure, Replace many of my tools!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have recently switched from 17Hats to Suitedash. There are some features where suitedash can improve (like better UI, webhooks) that are limitations for my business. Also, It will still probably need to be supplemented with more specialized software for some things (and this will vary from user to user), but that's going to be true of any system. I plan to keep using suitedash as I have high hopes for this software and truly believe that in they are committed to polishing what they have, it will be the best solution out there.

Suitedash is a well thought out, well architected, fully integrated software at a price level that is suitable for the average business owner. Suitedash has literally everything I want, from client portal to email marketing to project management. I particularly liked the white labeling feature, which allows me to rebrands everything to suite my business. Their client portal system is phenomenal. It is, to date, the nicest looking and most robust I've seen in any all-in-one. Compared to 17Hats's the SD portal is much better. They also have nice, complete documentation. I've been able to answer my own questions for the most part just by using their FAQ system. Dev team seems to be knocking out updates pretty rapidly. Support has been pretty quick to respond.

Contras:

One thing I would recommend is to improve the user interface. Also, as a 100% online business, I need to be able to embed a scheduling link on my website so leads can automatically schedule a discovery call. But that is just not possible with SD right now. It would also be nice if they added chat support once things have calmed down a bit for them.

hace 2 años

Hi Sumit, and thank you for your review! We definitely hear the feedback from the community regarding updating the UI - that's on our list :)

Robert
Doctoral Student en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

All In 1!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a learning process, but it is worth it!

I came across SuiteDash while looking for a project management system for a research center I am putting together, and frankly all the other project management platforms can't even compare. For one, it is completely white labeled and as a doctoral student, the flat fee was very appealing. Not having to worry about how big my research teams become and per user fees is a fantastic. I primarily use SuiteDash for team collaboration and time tracking, so I can't speak to some of the more business oriented features such the CRM and billing/invoicing but from what I can tell this is a game changer for anyone that wants one platform for team management and collaboration, client management, project management and more.

Contras:

There is a learning curve because the platform does so much, so be patient and take your time to really learn how powerful SuiteDash.

Chief_
Chief_
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

This is hands down one of the best pieces of software I have purchased in a very long time.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far it has been an exceptional experience. They are extremely helpful and extremely responsive to everything I send them. The product is doing exactly what I want it to do and with the projected updates are highly anticipated.

I consider myself a collector of software. I like deals and I like stuff that works. This was both in one package. Not only was I able to get my platform up and running with minimal effort, I was also able to whitelist like a pro in a few steps. Even if you are not a DNS wizzard there are step by step instructions to guide you. The platform is fully customizable and will be my entry level attempt at building a small portion of my customer applications to meet their business needs while I do all the nerdy stuff in the background. I am one person and it sounds like it would be overwhelming to try to manage CRM for a company no matter how small. Templates, Templates, Templates. Suitedash has plenty of walkthroughs and documentation to help you design and build templates that you can reuse over and over. Once you have templates in place you can easyly reuse them for a multitude of things. Most of the freeform text leverages placeholders so you don't have to customize every single landing site for every customer. Let me tell you the absolute best part.. Web App on any device. You don't have to be an apple developer or google app wizard, you just click the button and the site creates the app on your screen. Super easy. You can also get those not so tech savy folk onboard in no time with the magic link feature. Overall, an amazing SaaS offering at a great price. If you need some CRM in your life, suitedash is the best way to get involved. They are constantly updating the platfor

Contras:

I had to read a little and watch some video walkthroughs but it was well worth it and highly educational!