Opiniones de HubSpot Marketing Hub

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,4 /5

Sobre HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot es un sistema de marketing de atracción en Internet que ayuda a las empresas a encontrarse en línea y generar más clientes potenciales.

Descubre más sobre HubSpot Marketing Hub

Mostrando 4292 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Fernando G.
Marketin
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 09-05-2020

"HubSpot Marketing Hub"

Comentarios: Me ha ahorrado de tomar el seguimiento de cada correo electrónico.

Puntos a favor: Que esta en español y muy fácil de utilizarlo.

Contras: Que la mayoría de los cursos que imparten están en el idioma Inglés.

• Publicado el 09-05-2020
Sean D.
Marketing Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 02-08-2019

"A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices"

Comentarios: HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Puntos a favor: HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked:
• Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface
• Great support and learning resources
• HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation
• Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Contras: Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see:
• Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use
• Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards
• Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection
• Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

• Publicado el 02-08-2019
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Seguros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-06-2019

"Great Marketing Automation Platform."

Comentarios: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Puntos a favor: I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Contras: There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

• Publicado el 11-06-2019
Norma C.
Customer Relations Director
Sector textil, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17-10-2020

"Small to Mid Sized Business use"

Comentarios: Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Puntos a favor: Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Contras: So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

• Publicado el 17-10-2020
Beatriz R.
Bachelor of Education
  • Publicado el 17-04-2018

"With HubSpot I simplified my marketing strategy and unified my team, tools and data in one place!"

Comentarios: Answering some messages, sending welcome messages, or being able to send certain emails can be very time consuming and tiring if done manually. In fact, in cases where the volume of users is too large, it could be impossible. The best solution to these problems is using HubSpot

Puntos a favor: With the automation of marketing, we rely on the behavior to customize emails, content and offers.
Automate email campaigns to help our prospects move through the funnel and generate more qualified sales opportunities.
It also creates extraordinary emails without having to modify codes. You choose between a dozen activations, conditions and actions to send the appropriate emails to the right sales opportunities at the right time. But the best thing of all is that each workflow that it generates can be linked to a clear objective, so that we will always know if our emails work correctly. Also, because workflows are part of the fully integrated marketing platform, it also has the tools to grow and replenish our database as contacts leave the list naturally over time.

Contras: The marketing aumatixación can become a complex process apart from the economic expense generated by its use. Also when there are so many tools we run the risk of focusing on paying attention to one and leaving out many automated marketing opportunities and we would be paying for functions that we do not use.
In addition, all the tools for automated marketing have their fundamental basis in the segmentation of leads, and their function is to gather information about these users in order to deliver certain content.
And the problem with this is that often this information is not always accurate enough and could lead us to deliver content to unsuitable people at the wrong time and, then, not get anything to help us, or the client in his decision-making or the brand in its growth.

Respuesta de proveedores

por HubSpot el 18-04-2018

Hello Beatriz!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review - we really appreciate your feedback!

I am really glad to hear that the platform has been helpful in unifying your marketing team's strategy, tools, and data in one place! It sounds like you are making great use of the Workflows tool to do business easier and faster!

As far as room for improvement - I'd love to dig in deeper to some of the specific issues you have been facing. Specifically, when you speak about your feeling that you may prioritizing certain tools within HubSpot while neglecting other ones - do you find this is something that happens often? Do you need to remind yourself to invest time in the other tools? Would it be helpful if HubSpot reminded you periodically about the other tools at your disposal or would this prove to be more annoying than helpful?

If you would like to continue the conversation, feel free to email me and we can keep talking!

Carl

• Publicado el 17-04-2018
Hale S.
Growth Marketing Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22-07-2020

"Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support."

Puntos a favor: Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Contras: I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

• Publicado el 22-07-2020
Brad D.
Graphic & Web Designer
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 07-02-2020

"Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC."

Comentarios: Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Contras: Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

• Publicado el 07-02-2020
Michael P.
VP Strategic Growth
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-07-2020

"Good all around marketing automation suite"

Comentarios: Hubspot has been reliable for us. We use it daily for a whole host of tasks. Their up time is great and support is readily available. Good overall experience.

Puntos a favor: Hubspot captures essential features such as email automation and social media posting along with more complex tasks such as workflows. We have been able to extend the use of this product throughout its lifecycle by deploying it against our ABM/inside sales efforts and importing sales data from SFDC.

Contras: Like any software, there are always features you would like to see added or use cases that aren't there yet. Their latest Target Accounts feature is a nice upgrade to fuel ABM activities, but falls short at the moment. I'm sure they will continue to enhance that feature.

• Publicado el 27-07-2020
Katie S.
Marketing Manager
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18-09-2020

"I LOVE HubSpot. 10/10"

Comentarios: Overall it has been amazing. The sales team jokes about how much I say I love hubspot. It is so easy to work with and it makes my job easier!

Puntos a favor: I love how intuitive it is. I switched from Salesforce/Pardot and I wish I would of switched sooner. Hubspot makes it very easy to see examples, has how-to guides, and you really can self teach yourself. It is worthe every penny.

Contras: I would say the reporting features doesnt let you get as detailed as some other programs. I would like to see to turn on percentages and rename some things on the graph myself instead of hubspot doing it for you.

• Publicado el 18-09-2020
Software Engineer
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21-07-2020

"Hubspot review"

Comentarios: Awesome about It.

Puntos a favor: In This software I found awesome User Friendly and Dynamic option For Controlling teammates.

Contras: Nothing Found But Google connection with g suite have some difficulty. I think If it would recover it become wonderfull.

• Publicado el 21-07-2020
Rosalia M.
entrepreneur
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16-07-2020

"One of the best marketing automations"

Comentarios: My overall experience is extremely positive, mainly because of the fact that this software can be integrated with the most important and common plugins of WordPress.

Puntos a favor: I use this software mainly as an integration for WooCommerce and that's impressive that it has so many features for free: you can use it for your marketing strategies, to create great and direct connections with your customers, to organize the work of your whole team and even to group different kind of customers according to the categories of products you sell. Just one word: amazing!

Contras: Maybe the only con - and I don't even know if it can be considered a con given the amount and complexity of its features - is that maybe it can't be considered extremely intuitive, but thanks to its tutorials, you can simply solve this problem.

• Publicado el 16-07-2020
Andreas R.
Berater
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21-10-2020

"Mit HubSpot habe ich meine Marketingstrategie erleichtert und das gesamte Team, die Tools und Daten"

Comentarios: Das Beantworten von E-Mails, das Senden von Begrüßungsnachrichten oder die Versendung von E-Mails kann sehr zeitaufwändig und ermüdend sein, wenn dies manuell geschieht. In Fällen, in denen die Benutzerzahl zu groß ist, könnte es sogar unmöglich sein. Die beste Lösung für diese Probleme ist die Verwendung von HubSpot.

Puntos a favor: Bei der Automatisierung des Marketings verlassen wir uns auf das individuelle Verhalten zur Anpassung von E-Mails, Inhalten und Angeboten. Automatisieren Sie E-Mail-Kampagnen, um unseren Interessenten zu helfen, den Funnel zu durchlaufen und qualifiziertere Absatzmöglichkeiten zu generieren. Es werden auch besondere E-Mails erstellt, ohne dass Codes geändert werden müssen. Sie können zwischen einem Dutzend verschiedener Aktivierungen, Bedingungen und Aktionen wählen, um die entsprechenden E-Mails zur richtigen Zeit an die richtigen Kunden zu senden. Aber das Beste von allem ist, dass jeder Workflow, den die Software erzeugt, mit einem klaren Ziel verknüpft werden kann, so dass wir immer wissen, ob unsere E-Mails korrekt funktionieren. Da die Workflows Teil der vollständig integrierten Marketing-Plattform sind, verfügt sie auch über die Tools, um unsere Datenbank zu erweitern.

Contras: Die Vermarktung kann ein komplexer Prozess werden, abgesehen von den wirtschaftlichen Kosten, die durch ihre Nutzung entstehen. Auch bei so vielen Instrumenten laufen wir Gefahr, uns auf eines zu konzentrieren und viele automatisierte Marketingmöglichkeiten auszulassen, und wir würden für Funktionen bezahlen, die wir nicht nutzen. Darüber hinaus haben alle Tools für automatisiertes Marketing ihre Basis in der Segmentierung von Leads, und ihre Funktion besteht darin, Informationen über diese Nutzer zu sammeln, um ihnen bestimmte Inhalte zu liefern. Das Problem dabei ist, dass diese Informationen oft nicht immer genau genug sind und dazu führen könnten, dass wir Inhalte zur falschen Zeit an nicht geeignete Personen liefern und dann nichts bekommen, was uns oder dem Kunden bei seiner Entscheidungsfindung oder der betreffenden Marke bei ihrem Wachstum nützt.

• Publicado el 21-10-2020
Investment Advisor
Banca, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01-06-2020

"Great application to manage new leads from customer"

Comentarios: It was great while we used to follow up with email campaign and leads. The use can be challenging if you are very sure of your business needs so I will recommend finding to HubSpot or a marking agency you trust who can help you finding exactly what kind of tools you will need to use to reach expectations and conversions

Puntos a favor: We used the service in our office get leads from some of our landing and referral websites. We received a lot of leads and it was hard to follow up with just a mail chimp our a google form and we needed automation to convert them to new customers. HubSpot helped us to managed the new leads and we were able to compare our campaigns with other cases similar to us that used this service so it increased out sales by 150%.

Contras: The service is expensive and you have to make sure all your team is dedicated to the training. Its a very different approach to follow up on leads and email marketing than other services so training is very important.

• Publicado el 01-06-2020
Katie F.
Content Developer
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20-05-2020

"Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot"

Comentarios: Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Puntos a favor: Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple. We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Contras: Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

• Publicado el 20-05-2020
Marketing Operations
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20-02-2020

"Easy to Implement and Maintain"

Comentarios: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Contras: Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

• Publicado el 20-02-2020
Suyen R.
Software Engineer
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
    Sin valoración

"Easy-to-use complete tool"

Comentarios: The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Puntos a favor: I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Contras: May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Jenna W.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13-02-2020

"HubSpot has been a game changer"

Comentarios: We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Puntos a favor: We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Contras: There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Charline F.
Content & Communication Manager
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13-02-2020

"Get your sales and marketing on the same page!"

Comentarios: I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools. I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...). I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Puntos a favor: Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable! I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features. Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Contras: As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future! Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

Asheton F.
Marketing Team Lead
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 30-01-2020

"Hubspot Marketing Services"

Comentarios: The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Puntos a favor: Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Contras: There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

• Publicado el 30-01-2020
Matthew H.
Marketing Director
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12-11-2019

"Well rounded and easy to use"

Puntos a favor: HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Contras: ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

• Publicado el 12-11-2019
Guillaume D.
eCommerce & Revenue
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17-10-2019

"Your CRM for long"

Comentarios: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Puntos a favor: -Easy to use
-Does not require a lot of training
-Customization available
-Various reports
-Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions
-Marketing features

Contras: -Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.).
-Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level.
-It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do.
-Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

• Publicado el 17-10-2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 02-10-2019

"Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses"

Comentarios: Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Puntos a favor: Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Contras: Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

• Publicado el 02-10-2019
Director of Marketing
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 07-10-2019

"Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution"

Comentarios: Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Puntos a favor: Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Contras: Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

• Publicado el 07-10-2019
CRM Executive
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 03-10-2019

"HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool."

Comentarios: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Puntos a favor: - Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Contras: - Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Sean E.
Technical Marketing Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

"CRM Powerhouse"

Comentarios: I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Puntos a favor: Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Contras: Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.