Opiniones de HubSpot Service Hub

Sobre HubSpot Service Hub

Conserva la organización de tu equipo, crea soluciones proactivas para los clientes y ten conocimiento del nivel de satisfacción de los clientes con HubSpot Service Hub.

Descubre más sobre HubSpot Service Hub

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

Valoraciones de HubSpot Service Hub

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
4,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

HubSpot Service Hub tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 133 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado HubSpot Service Hub antes?

Filtrar opiniones (133)

Brooke
Brooke
Head of Marketing
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Josh
Josh
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Hubspot Service Hub

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

Contras:

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Marwa
Customer Support Specialist en Líbano
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados

Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use: A Review of HubSpot Service Hub

5,0 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, HubSpot Service Hub has been a great experience for our business. It's reliable and feature-rich, and the customer service is always helpful and available.

HubSpot Service Hub is an incredibly helpful and user-friendly service desk platform. It's easy to set up and customize, and has lots of features that make it a great choice for any business. The customer support is also top-notch and always available to help.

Contras:

One downside to HubSpot Service Hub is that it can be a bit costly for businesses on a tight budget. Additionally, some of the features can be complicated and difficult to use for those not familiar with the platform.

Ella
Channel Support Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

Its good CRM but is more suited for Marketing rather than a Service Role

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has some great functions but compared to some other CRM services it is limited and sometimes difficult to navigate

Easy to retrieve all of the information on a customer. Can keep all the records/notes/emails all under one email address.

Contras:

The ticket system is not designed for high volume. You can't see if another team member is in the ticket. If the customer replies back to an closed to ticket it doesn't reopen so we miss emails unless we are double checking our notifications. Limited reporting.

Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great solution for handling customer service tickets

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It has been a great experience and has worked really well with out team processes.

We use live chat on our site and I love how it is integrated with the ticketing system so that those chats can be converted into tickets when necessary. We also love that we can use Slack to chat live instead of having to use the HubSpot interface.

Contras:

It is a little cumbersome, but that is only because there are so many features and functionality. The free plan offers a ton, but once you need those extras, it gets pricy pretty quickly.

Sheldon
CEO/Founder en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Good, but prefer more value

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The customer service was a bit confused at rimes and got more of the big company feel rather than the we respond quickly and actually care feeling that I get from current provider.

The integrations of Hubspot are unmatched, big reason the charge big is those ecosystem integrations.

Contras:

The simplicity/interface is nothing special to me. Pretty standard UI/UX. The cost for what you get is discouraging to me. It becomes quite expensive once you are off start up plan.

Paul
Paul
Senior Strategist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great support tools for small to mid-market companies

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Service Hub has been fantastic as a ticketing, customer feedback and chat tool. The integration with the rest of HubSpot ensures that I have the latest data on my customers when they are communicating with us.

Ease of use. Cost. Setup time is quick. The integration with the rest of HubSpot is one of it's biggest values. Many of the functions in Service Hub also mirror other functionality in HubSpot, so Ididn't have to learn how to use a separate suite of tools.

Contras:

Inability for customers to view all of their outstanding tickets. I'd like to offer the same system that Hubspot uses to my clients with a support inbox of sorts.

Adrian
Operations Manager en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to set up and powerful

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it's a good option but also quite expensive

It's very easy to set up CSAT and NPS surveys. HubSpot has preconfigured surveys to send by email that you can personalize

Contras:

The conversations asigned to an agent can'f be automatically assigned to another agent, which is something I don't understand

Jibran
Business Development Specialist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

HubSpot Service Hub Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The ticketing system and real time access to customers so that they can check the status of their ticket and even inquired about the progress is very helpful to keep customers happy.Not only that, but creating customized customer surveys really helps improve services.

Contras:

Everything is really great and helpful in service hub, won't change a thing

James
James
Business Development Executive en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good, but could be better

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Hubspot has some great features and I come from using Salesforce, the only down size is the quotes are not great on the way we do business and as far as I’m aware cannot be changed. So for customers they were more likely to place an order from our old system I believe.

The tracking of e-mails, marketing features, full visibility from where enquires come from

Contras:

Quotes, been told they can only go out one way

Brice
Strategic marketing officer en Burkina Faso
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Hubspot service hub

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Very good integration we use the chat on our website and it is easy to find all the information about a customer with

Contras:

Good but the ticket system needs to be improved

Sarah
Director of Organizing and Client Success en EE. UU.
Organización política, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All your client data and conversations in one place!

4,0 hace 3 años

I love being able to have everything in one place - Deals, Contacts + Companies, Support Ticketing - it's made it easier for us to create external reports and to funnel info into Hubspot. The Slack integration is the best and helps make sure balls aren't getting dropped with workflows that trigger support notifications and tasks.

Contras:

The tickets are a little difficult to navigate in terms of following the thread of an email conversation. This mostly impacts new support on-call staff who are trying to catch up on open tickets. It's not the easiest to get an idea of the issue and troubleshooting to date at a glance. Additionally, it would be nice if email conversations within Tickets were tied to Tickets a little more closely. When I reassign a ticket, I sometimes still get notified about the conversation even if I'm no longer the ticket owner. I have to go in and ALSO reassign the conversation to the new support person.

Jacques
Fulfillment Tech Lead en Sudáfrica
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Hubspot is amazign!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Hubspot is amazing, it has replaced about 4 software packages we were using for YEARS

The Usability, Integrations and Functionality of Hubspot is second to NONE

Contras:

The cost is a LOT, but it is worth it. I don't see smaller companies being able to afford it, but if you can...wow

Campaign Support Specialist en Canadá

HubSpot Service Hub Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far so good, the majority of my work is done on the ticket section of this platform and sometimes can be confused by the amount of different ways to respond to tickets (e.g. inbox, tickets, chatbot, form etc.)

I like how it centralises everything that our business uses all on one platform.

Contras:

The same answer as pro, sometimes its beneficial to have everything on one platform, but other times it can muddy the waters and specific things can be hard to find.

Consie
Business Development Executive and Sales Coordinator en Australia
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Ticketing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Contras:

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Sam
Lead Technical Trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great upgrade but key elements still missing

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Hubspot KB looks nice, works well, and meets the needs of very basic users. But in order to really

I'm using the BETA version of the Hubspot Knowledge Base solution. • The ability to change the visual appearance and a graphical element to the customer experience is very nice. Providing that you have some basic visual design skills, you can make the KB look pretty good. • It is very easy to use. • In spite of being in BETA, I haven't really come across any bugs or other issues.

Contras:

The Hubspot Knowledge Base is still missing some critical elements: • The biggest feature missing (IMHO) is the ability to have articles appear in multiple locations. Currently, articles "live" in the category and section they are created. I would like to see a central article bank where you simply link out to the categories and sections you want to display the article in. This would allow centralized editing and improved organization for large KBs. • The lack of interactivity in the KB. This isn't necessarily a knock on the Hubspot KB but rather ALL KBs. I would like all KBs to behave more like content modern HTML5 content authoring platforms (think Articulate Rise or Easygenerator). Providing a customer experience like that would put this KB in a league of its own. • The ability to restrict areas of the KB to users based on various criteria (IP address, login access only, etc.) • There are only a 3-level hierarchy to the KB (categories, sections, and knowledge articles) which isn't quite enough. Five layers would have been nice. • Only the top layer of the hierarchy has a graphical interface. I would like to offer my end users tile menus several levels down the hierarchy. For example, if I have "Getting Started" and "Top Features" as my top level tiles, I would like the user to be able to a second tile menu the next level down in order to help them find what they are looking for more quickly. The ability to provide a VISUAL KB navigation experience is key in my opinion.

Erin
Admissions en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Neutral

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, it has been a fairly good experience. We don't use all the features, but the ones we do use are seamless and beneficial.

Some of the services we really love! For example, the templates and sequences raise productivity and automate everything for you! Conversations and chats have been a huge hit on our website and people seem to love connecting this way. Also, the ability to set up meetings through Hubspot has made the process quicker and easier.

Contras:

We did not enjoy the team inbox- it was confusing and we were unable to define who was actually responsible for the mails or had multiple people answering emails for the same contact. We also found the calling feature to have some issues, as it didn't work correctly with our office phones that required extensions.

Selena
Technical Support en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding Product with High Quality

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

Contras:

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Head of Product en Singapur
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Easy to Use, Great for Starting Out

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We're a pretty small company and it is easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of starting and growing a business from scratch. It is nice to have Service Hub as an 'add-on' for the CRM, Marketing automation and other features HubSpot offers as part of its full suite of tools. It has made it very easy for us to quickly add a "support portal" to our website, and it has helped our customers get answers to their most-asked questions more quickly than they could by just emailing our support team.

Using the HubSpot Service Hub is very easy. It is not a complex product or full-blown content management tool like other well-known support tools. It is a nice add-on for HubSpot that helps fill out the portfolio of other features available via their offering. It allows users to quickly build and structure a simple knowledge base, and the contextual search feature is very helpful.

Contras:

While it is extremely easy to use, it is also a fairly basic set of tools. It is not as robust as some other customer support applications like Freshdesk, Zendesk, or SalesForce. The only concern we have is that we may need to transition to one of these other services if we find we need more control over the UX/UI of our support portal or need to expand support across many other channels. HubSpot continues to add new site templates and that's a good thing, but the Service Hub is still a pretty basic documentation portal.

Cecilia
CEO en Argentina
Fuente de la reseña

The best customer service for your digital transformation

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent, easy to use, fast deployment, affordable for any size of companies. Companies who are considering an upgrade to its customer service processes or need an agile digital transformation, needs Service Hub.

Easy to deploy, administer, use. In one month, most of the customer service cases are in production. Migration and integration with other platforms are also very easy and in record time. A new generation of SaaS.

Contras:

It is design to work with Marketing Hub and/or Sales Hub. If you need to integrate to other software, it may require the development of a middleware to migrate data (KB).

Joel
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Improvement over most

4,0 hace 3 años

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Contras:

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Cristina
Customer Success and Engagement en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Service on the Up

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For having recently launched their Service Hub we find that overall it helps us deal with many of our needs in a convenient way as we also have the Sales and Marketing Hubs. There is room for improvement but the Hubspot staff always listen to my feedback. On the occasions when I have needed help they have been immensely helpful and attentive. This for me is fundamental and Hubspot nails that on the head!

For most daily tasks it's easy to get things done, you can have a great variety of tasks which can be carried out all in one place (use contacts, create workflows, manage and answer tickets, etc.). Each agent can easily keep track of their own tickets. The feedback surveys are a great addition to our site now too!

Contras:

Having to have both the inbox and the ticket windows open is sometimes difficult. A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered). In our case, a multi-language Knowledge Base is missing to make the KB more complete.

Valentina
Business Development Manager en Rumanía
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

My right hand- Hubspot

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As I said before, HubSpot tool it’s a complete one. It helped me to create an entire Knowledge base with the possibility to set the access for it, eather private or public.
The chat box it’s very used by our company, it helps to get in touch with our clients or the potential ones.
The customer team from Hubspot it’d very prepared with answers and very kind :)!

The user interface and user experience are great. It’s very easy to use this tool, as well it’s a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it.

Contras:

I can’t say that’s something I don’t like at HubSpot tool.

Luvo
Customer Success en Sudáfrica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Customer Relationship Management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use HubSpot as our CRM and it has been very effective tool.

- Contacts and companies filters - Dashboards - Workflows - Calls

Contras:

- Project Templates - I think it should be an option to see or turn on project templates created by HubSpot Team. This makes it kinda time consume to look for templates when I am not sure who created the template in my team.

Laura
Customer Success Manager en Francia

Service feedback

4,0 hace 3 años

- Dealing with tickets - easy information sharing with the tech team - Customer feedback - automation considering the results - Easily information sharing with the sales team

Contras:

- FAQ template, we don't have a lot of options (design, configuration) - Workflow = it can be difficult to find all the property we need

Alice
Growth Strategist en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Still a fledging product but real potential

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: An interesting learning curve in setting up, implementing and troubleshooting for a client who work in the retail space and rely heavily on this functionality

As a loyal HubSpot user, it's great to be able to offer service software that fits our clients' marketing, sales and CRM platforms

Contras:

There are still some friction points which I believe are down to the emerging nature of the platform. HubSpot support are helpful and In hope that some of the tweaks I have raised are taken on board.