Opiniones de Workfront

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Workfront

Solución de gestión de trabajo basada en la web, de nivel empresarial, que brinda una mayor visibilidad, posibilita la buena colaboración y mejora la productividad.

Descubre más sobre Workfront

Mostrando 1018 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Faith P.
Technician
Banca, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31-10-2019

"It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data"

Comentarios: Sharing of projects is now easy and every member of the team has up to date data on project progress. Moreover, executives look for loopholes to help in easily and monitor progress.

Puntos a favor: It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data which helps organization executives to monitor work in real-time using the data. The most important thing is that their support team worked with us from the beginning to create a platform that best fits our job environment. Now we can easily work in teams as we are able to plan, create and share tasks and projects within the platform and most importantly Workfront was integrated with the softwares that we use on a daily basis. Another benefit is that they offer a free trial for an organization.

Contras: The vendor support team took a little bit longer in creating the Workfront platform that could best match our needs but in all it was a success and now we are good.

• Publicado el 31-10-2019
Eliabeth P.
Digital Producer
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 07-05-2019

"My favorite project management system by miles"

Comentarios: I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

Puntos a favor: I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

Contras: I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Robert D.
Technical Project Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 07-05-2020

"Extremely comprehensive project management tool"

Comentarios: Fantastic experience with Workfront. It added value to every single day of my work, making things easier and more efficient.

Puntos a favor: If your business makes the effort to really integrate this project the way it should be, it's limitless in its functionality and value. You can do just about anything project management related with Workfront.

Contras: It can be overwhelming when first starting to use it. Maybe finding a way to ease people into it a bit better (some kind of training journey), could be useful.

• Publicado el 07-05-2020
Judy P.
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 01-09-2015

"Long time administrator of AtTask/Workfront"

Puntos a favor: Workfront has allowed our department to fine-tune our projects, which consist of approx. 45-50 projects per year over three selling seasons, all working concurrently. We have been able to integrate our Product Development dept in NYC and our distribution facility in South Carolina, in order to Go to Market in a seamless manner. There is visibility for anyone who needs it and a range of reporting functions.

Contras: It can be frustrating to set everything up in a particular manner, only to have it become a 'legacy'. The challenge I've faced as the admin for my company is that it's not my full time job and it can be time-consuming to figure things out at times, or try to configure a work-around to meet our needs. The reporting has improved a lot since we started with the product 7 years ago, but there are still some basic needs that aren't met, such as the fact that there's a beautiful Milestone report, but it's not printable. It is the exact type of report that is most useful for our organization, but it's impossible to print out for our dept meeting, for instance.

• Publicado el 01-09-2015
Shakira J.
Client Service Supervisor
Servicios financieros, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 22-03-2020

"Workfront: Is it the best work management software?"

Comentarios: It is a great work and project management software. It definitely trumps many different applications/softwares. It just fall short on sampling/trying the software to see if you actually want to work with it and it takes time to fully set u the software.

Puntos a favor: I like that it has different packages fit for any employees management/organization needs.

Contras: I do not like that you have to fill out a form to try/sample the software.

• Publicado el 22-03-2020
Dave S.
Technical Training Manager
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 07-10-2019

"Solid program for improving your workflow"

Comentarios: Powerful tool in helping control, organize and direct project management. Good for identifying all the tasks involved with a particular project, and assigning responsibilities as to who does what and when.

Puntos a favor: Workfront is pretty straightforward and easy to use once you get in there and play around with it a bit. It's well-built and powerful in helping you manage all aspects and tasks involved in a project of any size. Like with many software programs, it takes a bit of orientation to figure it all out, but once done...it's a very helpful and beneficial tool to use.

Contras: Like with many software programs, it's not super-intuitive when trying to use it "out of the box". Training and tutorials are certainly available, but at least my experience for our team's approach was more of a "jump in and start using" approach, and that can get a bit tricky since not always obvious where to go to find what.

• Publicado el 07-10-2019
Sophie B.
Sr Knowledge Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-09-2019

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!"

Comentarios: Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Puntos a favor: Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Contras: Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

• Publicado el 11-09-2019
Peter D.
Marketing Senior Manager
Productos químicos, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12-09-2019

"Technology and Collaboration will Help you Succeed"

Comentarios: Workfront has been transformational in the way we manage and collaborate on projects.

Puntos a favor: Workfront is a very robust system with the ability to customer a project, imbed milestones and collaborate with internal and external partners. It is truly a leader in the space.

Contras: More of an internal issue but we don't have a unified, cross-functional Admin who is fully understands all the use cases, ways of working, etc. and I would highly recommend having both a center of excellence in addition to a centralized Admin.

• Publicado el 12-09-2019
Dawn M.
Manager, Enterprise PMO
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados

"Good Stuff"

Comentarios: From implementation to the partners - it's great!

Puntos a favor: It helps streamline work. A business that runs more efficiently is going to be the leader of the pack.

Contras: I think resource mapping could use a touch more work. I'd love to see a heat map.

Gaurav G.
Senior Web Analyst
Alimentación y bebidas, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25-06-2020

"Project Management made easy"

Comentarios: After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

Puntos a favor: I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Contras: Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

• Publicado el 25-06-2020
Sara T.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados

"PMO take on Workfront"

Comentarios: I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Puntos a favor: Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

Contras: We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Marketing Project Manager
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

"Big Fan"

Comentarios: I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin. Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

Puntos a favor: I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher. I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects. Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends. Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

Contras: The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Heather O.
Marketing Specialist
Servicios medioambientales, 1001-5000 empleados

"Workfront"

Comentarios: Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Puntos a favor: I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Contras: It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Andrew K.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 07-11-2018

"Sys Admin User"

Comentarios: We use the tool to manage all website development projects (tasks, assignments, schedule, LOE, performance reporting, team management, etc.) time logging, Agile burndown, Kanban, employee tracking, and billing; pretty much every aspect of our business.

Puntos a favor: -The ability to customize the software to fit within your business operations. It's not a one size fits all where you have to modify company operations to fit within like other PM software.
-The reporting functionality and the ability to build custom reports
-Once you learn how to use it and get to know the intricacies, textmode is AMAZING! It allows you to build very custom reports, templates, fields, calculations, etc. to meet the needs of your business.
-The support team is great! Having a dedicated support contact with standing weekly 30-minute meetings has been very helpful. Additionally, the "consulting hours" come in very handy when there are items that myself or other system experts within my company can't figure out because they are able to use their knowledge and expertise to get us what we need.

Contras: -We submit enhancement ideas or tickets to the product team and feel like they always just get lost in the shuffle. There are a lot of things that we could use but I guess other companies or Workfront don't see the value so our ideas are very slow to be added to their Product Roadmap or come to market.
-It's not the cheapest on the market, that's for sure.
-There is somewhat of a learning curve for new employees at my company trying to learn the software just because it is SO powerful.
-There could be better integrations, specifically with Git.

• Publicado el 07-11-2018
Jonathan H.
Retail Card Account Manager
Servicios financieros
  • Publicado el 12-06-2018

"Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features."

Comentarios: It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

Puntos a favor: I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons.
1) I find it very intuitive for users to use
2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users
3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself
4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across
5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings
6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users
7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool
8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project.
We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Contras: Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

• Publicado el 12-06-2018
Chris M.
Analyst, Content
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27-08-2019

"Helps Streamline Process, Create Accountability"

Comentarios: Workfront has absolutely changed the way my team works from a process standpoint. Previously, there was no way for us to quantify creative work, evaluate workloads of the creative staff or effectively capture the back and forth that accompanies a creative project. Workfront has solved all of these for us and more.

Puntos a favor: There's a lot I love about Workfront. As someone who works on the creative services side of the business, Workfront allows for an orderly intake process using its custom forms (a questionnaire) that allows the project manager to identify the exact asks that are being made. Workfront allows us to easily flip requests into full blown projects, using its task feature to assign each user their own role in the larger project. From a creative perspective, I can use agile project management and set tasks to happen concurrently, or waterfall project management and customize tasks so that one task cannot be started until the previous task is complete. Overall, Workfront offers a really clear process that creates the accountability throughout my team's creative process.

Contras: The software definitely takes some getting used to. There's a good amount of onboarding that usually takes place to learn the terminology (tasks vs project, dashboards and reports) and from my team's perspective we used our onboarding sessions to customize dashboards for each section of the team. The copywriters have their own dashboard and the designers have theres. So although the complexity is a con, it offers good potential for further customization.

• Publicado el 27-08-2019
Marketing Projects Manager
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 10.001+ empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 22-10-2015

"Complete and powerful PM information system with some areas to improve"

Comentarios: Working in an in-house marketing department, we have been using Workfront for three years to manage our projects and operations. We need overall visibility on all the activities of our department, plus a powerful collaboration platform.
Our main aim using Workfront is to manage the capacity vs workload of our department and to be able to forecast the demand.
Workfront is fulfilling our basic needs, but we feel that there is a lack of ability to create clear dashboards or to have a better visibility of critical task between multiple projects at the same time (which happens when several campaigns overlap).
There are other points to improve (see Cons below), but it seems that folks at Workfront are committed to improve those areas and correct the product weaknesses.

Puntos a favor: Logging hours is not painful (as it actually sounds), there are several choices to input them and it’s quite easy to get used to the habit.
The collaboration features are very good: comments, sharing if documents, approvals...
Work requests via assignments are clear and provide accountability.
Integrated document proofing and versioning is a must for any creative department and this one works really well.
Workfront support is quick and responses are elaborated, always providing a workaround if there isn't a functionality to match your need.

Contras: Reporting is a bit limited; while basic reporting is completely fulfilled and you can present the information in clear graphs, when you try to create complex relations (historic vs forecast, capacity vs demand) things get more complicated, there are limitations and you need workarounds to obtain the desired (or closest to the desired) information.
Sharing of information is cumbersome; although you can send automatic reports by email, it's difficult to distribute more elaborated pieces of information.
Resource management is limited; there are tools in the system, but they are not intuitive and are a legacy of previous versions of the system.
Learning curve is steep, it doesn't take much time to get familiarised with the common request-collaborate actions (which most of the users will do), but it needs much time and training to carry out actual project management processes within the system.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 22-10-2015
Member Exchange Manager
Hostelería, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 07-08-2018

"I was hesitant, but I'm a believer"

Comentarios: I'll admit... they sort of had to drag me kicking and screaming into using Workfront. I feared that it was going to be one of those things where it took more time to document/track what you're doing than it took to actually do it. Fortunately that turned out not to be the case. We've found a good balance between tracking things and not having to "feed the beast" all the time.

Puntos a favor: Workfront is quite versatile for tracking projects and larger workflows. We use it for individual projects, ongoing work efforts, and even tracking ideas for future development. Other areas of our business use it as a request queue as well, which helps us to put in requests with our communication team and even log suggestions for office improvements. A decent (but not mindblowing) reporting suite with text and simple graphic output helps share status updates.

Contras: The reporting suite could allow for a bit more freedom; it feels slightly stilted when trying to use it. I also was not a fan of the option to have the software tell you that you're on track or behind. I prefer to assign the status myself as I'm involved with the project more intimately and have more of the big picture. Fortunately that's easily changeable in the project settings. The real cons are honestly self-induced. The temptation is there to track all the minutiae of every little bit of the project. And you certainly can... but it ends up being counterproductive as you spend more time updating than doing. Keep your items lofty and you'll avoid that trap.

• Publicado el 07-08-2018
Copywriter
Estudios de mercado, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 25-10-2018

"Workfront Review"

Comentarios: We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Contras: It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

• Publicado el 25-10-2018
Kristen C.
Marketing y publicidad
  • Publicado el 03-09-2015

"Robust and Flexible But Missing a Few Critical Things"

Puntos a favor: It is very configurable and encompasses the best of both worlds: the traditional project management structure (the project has a life of its own and contains many different kinds of objects), along with lighter object-oriented workflow (comments and approvals associated with specific documents). My product team is very responsive and I've had really great experiences with the remote consultants and help desk. Service is really excellent.

Contras: Given the crazy pace of my daily reality, I wouldn't mind a slower rate of change on the product itself. Change is a good thing, and most of them are good, but it changes so frequently that it feels like my team just gets used to the new features and ways of interacting with the product, and then it changes again. Among the things I like LEAST:
-it is impossible to expose the actual file name of new document versions. I can't understand why this is so hard. It should be an option to keep your file naming conventions that are relevant to other systems and are relied on by many users, and still take advantage of the versions features.
-you should be able to be notified when there is a new version added. Again, this one baffles me.
- You should be able to mark a communication URGENT somehow, or set a recurring reminder that can automatically nag people for a response.

• Publicado el 03-09-2015
Rebecca L.
Founder + CEO
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06-09-2019

"Planning software that helps us get the job done"

Comentarios: A great tool, I love the ease of use and the time it has saved my team!

Puntos a favor: We have produced hundreds of events and this software is essential to keeping us on time and on budget. The entire company uses it for everything from resource planning, event workflows and automated approvals, to our company-wide operations calendar and staffing. Being able to create customized dashboards to track, in real time, the progress of all of our ongoing projects has led to increased collaboration across our teams and given us time back to focus on our clients. I like the streamlined document proofing capabilities which allows us to eliminate major bottlenecks and reduce unnecessary paper – it all lives in the platform! Every event is different, and the nimble functionality of the platform allows an adaptable environment for our clients while still tracking the necessary metrics of success. The reporting capabilities is terrific, very robust, and most importantly, easy to use. It has everything we need, and even things we didn't know we needed!

Contras: Because the platform is so robust there is a healthy learning curve for new employees, dedication to training and maintenance across the full company is needed for successful adoption.

• Publicado el 06-09-2019
Vic A.
IT Program Manager/Workfront Administrator
Servicios, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 02-05-2018

"Wonderful way to track your work, communicate and report on almost anything you can dream of."

Comentarios: It allowed our IT department to go from 5 products to track our work (ITSM, Assana, TFS, MS Project, and Spiratest) to one product where we use it for our Helpdesk, Projects, Agile Teams, Test Cases, and results, and many many dashboards and reports to gauge how we're doing. Now we're able to track our work and if the work belongs to another team we can pass it along without having to recreate it in another tool. The communication function is also been a success for us.

Puntos a favor: The work tracking, communication and reporting capabilities. Reporting is a misnomer because it's more of a screen view that allows you to dive deeper into the report and the objects in the report. The Communication methods of being able to comment on objects and allow people to respond via email and still append the reply as a log in the object has been a big win for us. Even naysayers now love the product in our organization. The reporting is so powerful I instruct users to develop their dream scenario and I can usually deliver what they want.

Contras: From time to time it can get glitchy. They've made great improvements on this over the years and I've had the same issue with other products too (i.e. MS Project used to crash on me once a day). But for the complexity of the product and all the functionality it delivers, it's a very small percentage of time that this occurs.

• Publicado el 02-05-2018
Scott S.
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 22-04-2015

"Using Workfront has made us better."

Puntos a favor: The interface and usability of the product is second to none. We've been using the software since 2009, choosing it because of the easy-to-use interface. The product has gone through numerous redesigns of the interface, and things have just gotten easier with each release. Our users really like it, and there is a quick turnaround in terms of getting started and using the product. The functionality of the software also gives us more than just a shared Gantt chart for projects. It really has given us the ability to manage all our work and be more productive.

Contras: The vendor assigns customer success coordinators (CSCs) to each customer which is basically an account rep. The company itself has gone through various leadership changes, and as a result there has been many reorganizations of the staff. As a result, we have had many different CSCs and really have not had the opportunity to get to know our representative and our representative getting to know us well. Everyone has been great, but the inconsistency on account reps gets frustrating.

• Publicado el 22-04-2015
Narayan R.
IT Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Publicado el 01-05-2015

"My experience with Workfront has been fantastic."

Puntos a favor: The software is extremely intuitive, very interactive and intelligently designed. It supports the many different approaches to work management and is highly flexible. The API also provides endless opportunity for enterprise integrations. The reporting is very powerful. The training offerings are extremely useful. Quarterly roadmap webinars provide administrators with a great overview of future functionality. The vendor is great to work with. The sales reps, client success consultants, delivery consultants, trainers and support staff are all very helpful in working through issues until they are resolved. Progress on requests is highly visible through their requests interface. The response times for all types of requests, whether direct email or within the support site, are responded to in a timely fashion.

Contras: I least like the fact that the product was rebranded. I also do not like some of the limitations of the amounts of data that can be reported out of the system. While the reporting interface is very powerful, the application struggles to provide reports when large amounts of data are being reported on. The sandbox environments are very slow, which results in very little use of them. If they performed well, they would be used much more by our users and administrators for testing. Regarding the vendor, I sometimes feel like there are known issues, bugs or limitations within the software that should be addressed.

• Publicado el 01-05-2015
Tanya H.
Director, Enterprise Work Management
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 08-05-2019

"Workfront has helped make work and projects more visible"

Comentarios: Overall the system does what we need it do do, but we are underutilizing it, making it difficult to justify the cost. It is challenging to navigate what are perceived limitations alone, but when you get to conference you see there are workarounds for. Consulting hours are ok, the consultant can make or break if they are valuable and often only bring to the table what you can find in help or community. Account Reps are also challenging and provide inconsistent service.

Puntos a favor: Workfront is customizable and can be tailored to meet the different needs of a variety of units throughout the College. Everything can be in one place, making it easier to communicate, and make decisions. The opportunities to make improvements to process are endless.

Contras: There are too many ways to do the same things, making it difficult to train and onboard users. The frequency that things change also makes it hard for existing users to stay on top of functionality. Help and customer support are inconsistent, often pointing you to help articles that you can find on your own. There are many tips and hacks to the system that are almost impossible to find or figure our on your own, and the only time you really learn about them is at conference when you connect with amazing Workfront consultants or attend some great sessions.