Calificación media

4,6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,4 /5

Sobre Lumeer

Permite a las empresas planificar, organizar y realizar un seguimiento de cualquier cosa: tareas, clientes, proyectos, funciones...

Descubre más sobre Lumeer

Mostrando 32 opiniones

Rishel A.
Sales manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04-10-2020

"Funky and effective project management tool!"

Puntos a favor: Absolutely love the UI
The free tier is perfect for tiny teams.
Features to organise remote work with ease.

Contras: Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

• Publicado el 04-10-2020
Seray Ö.
Architectural Project Coordinator
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 02-01-2021

"Lumeer increases the team collaboration on projects"

Comentarios: Lumeer collects the components of the design project management into one single platform and greatly reduces the required efford to spend for architectural project management.

Puntos a favor: Lumeer helps us to collect all aspects of the project at one single platfrom from clients, invoices to budget management. Lumeer provides great project management templates which extremely help to kickstart projects and directly go into the progress management.

Contras: Product's user interface is pretty original and unique that's why it takes time to gain familiarity with the app flow and the functions. The new user on-boarding process is little bit hard, that would be very good if they could provide a simpler onboarding process for the new participants of a project.

por Lumeer el 12-02-2021

Thank you very much for a nice review! A new onboarding process is coming soon!

• Publicado el 02-01-2021
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 08-06-2021

"Very effective for a task management"

Puntos a favor: Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Contras: Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

• Publicado el 08-06-2021
blogger
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27-07-2020

"Lumeer Review"

Puntos a favor: i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Contras: the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

por Lumeer el 02-08-2020

• Publicado el 27-07-2020
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 30-01-2021

"Get organized with Lumeer"

Comentarios: Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Puntos a favor: Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Contras: Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

por Lumeer el 12-02-2021

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

• Publicado el 30-01-2021
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecomunicaciones, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11-02-2021

"Lumeer review"

Comentarios: Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Puntos a favor: Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Contras: Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

• Publicado el 11-02-2021
Jamea R.
Developer/Content Creator (manager)
  • Publicado el 01-07-2020

"All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration"

Comentarios: After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Puntos a favor: Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Contras: Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

por Lumeer el 03-07-2020

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Claudia H.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23-10-2020

"Lumeer has what I need"

Comentarios: I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Puntos a favor: What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me.
I love the UI.

Contras: I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

• Publicado el 23-10-2020
Ramakant R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10-11-2020

"Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management"

Comentarios: Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Puntos a favor: I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Contras: With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

por Lumeer el 24-11-2020

• Publicado el 10-11-2020
Head of Product
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18-02-2021

"Very good for planning and organizing"

Comentarios: I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

Puntos a favor: It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Contras: I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

por Lumeer el 17-03-2021

Thank you for a nice review!

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18-02-2021
Viktor S.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19-05-2020

"Transparency throughout the whole company"

Comentarios: My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Puntos a favor: Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Contras: First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

por Lumeer el 08-06-2020

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

• Publicado el 19-05-2020
Himani S.
Instructor
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18-11-2020

"Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic"

Comentarios: Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Puntos a favor: The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Contras: Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

por Lumeer el 25-11-2020

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

• Publicado el 18-11-2020
Diego D.
UX Designer
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25-08-2020

"Interesting solution compared to other softwares"

Comentarios: It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Puntos a favor: We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Contras: Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

por Lumeer el 25-09-2020

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

• Publicado el 25-08-2020
Malena N.
Business Development Manager
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14-10-2020

"Organized and effective"

Puntos a favor: I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Contras: The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

• Publicado el 14-10-2020
Michel D.
Analista de dados
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 04-08-2020

"Best Activity Organizer"

Comentarios: Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Puntos a favor: One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Contras: It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

por Lumeer el 13-08-2020

• Publicado el 04-08-2020
Matus M.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28-05-2020

"My expericnce with Lumeer"

Comentarios: Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Puntos a favor: I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Contras: With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

por Lumeer el 08-06-2020

Thank you very much for the review!

• Publicado el 28-05-2020
QA Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 31-10-2020

"Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool"

Comentarios: Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Puntos a favor: Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Contras: The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

por Lumeer el 24-11-2020

• Publicado el 31-10-2020
Taurai M.
  • Publicado el 01-07-2020

"Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management"

Puntos a favor: I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Contras: It took my team some getting used to working with it.

por Lumeer el 07-08-2020

Thank you very much for your review!

Oliver Q.
Team Leader
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13-08-2020

"Great work management platform"

Comentarios: It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Puntos a favor: Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Contras: Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

por Lumeer el 17-08-2020

• Publicado el 13-08-2020
Khizar A.
Mr
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 03-09-2020

"Great product"

Puntos a favor: Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Contras: Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

por Lumeer el 25-09-2020

• Publicado el 03-09-2020
Mrinal B.
Research Manager
Estudios de mercado, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 08-06-2020

"A wonderful package with some options to improve"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Contras: Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

por Lumeer el 22-06-2020

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

• Publicado el 08-06-2020
CTO
  • Publicado el 21-01-2021

"Lumeer Review"

Puntos a favor: Fantastic UI and UX;
Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier;
Navigation is easy;

Contras: The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

por Lumeer el 12-02-2021

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.

• Publicado el 21-01-2021
Application Analyst
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 06-05-2021

"Most Easiest Way to Project Management"

Comentarios: Safe, secured, quick and easy.

Puntos a favor: When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Contras: Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

• Publicado el 06-05-2021
Felipe R.
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06-12-2020

"Organizing your team in a modern way"

Comentarios: The whole team is using it, we are still adapting but everyone is enjoying it

Puntos a favor: It has task organizer along with a calendar. It also allows communication in a very modern way. The fact that it does not have numerous (often unnecessary) functions helps to focus on what is really needed.

Contras: Difficulty making a whole team to adapt to the new tool, but this happens with all kinds of new tools.

por Lumeer el 12-02-2021

Thank you very much for your review!

• Publicado el 06-12-2020
Tech Lead
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24-06-2020

"Personal issue tracker and project management"

Comentarios: Project has great potential once you master the basics. It's quickly evolving and the dev community is very helpful and friendly.

Puntos a favor: Lumeer allows me to see my projects from different perspectives, which gives me new insights.

Contras: The learning curve was a bit steep, despite quite complex tutorial.

por Lumeer el 27-06-2020

Thank you very much for your review. We try to serve you better every single day!

• Publicado el 24-06-2020