Opiniones de PADS4

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre PADS4

PADS4 software allows you to change static communication into smart, moment driven and personalized content..

Descubre más sobre PADS4

• Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 19-06-2017

"Amazing when it comes to connectivity! Connected to my MS Exchange without any help."

Comentarios: Easy display of information towards the patients and communication to the employees

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use Like PowerPoint and super easy to connect in my case to MS Exchange, By just following a wizard I was able to connect it. Also making the layout is completely straight forward. It gives me the complete freedom and if you can make a PowerPoint you can work with this product. It is as simple as they say. Also, the price is really low for what you get.

Contras: Finding out which Viewer types I needed. But after some support from my reseller I was able to make the right choises,

• Publicado el 19-06-2017
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 07-01-2018

"very good software"

Puntos a favor: customer support because they have good partner in my country . we chose this software between 4 digital signage software.

Contras: cost of this software. price of this software is very high for restaurants , universities & Hotels .

• Publicado el 07-01-2018