Opiniones de Workday HCM

Sobre Workday HCM

Gestiona el capital humano de una organización, empleados y trabajadores contingentes a través del proceso de contratación a jubilación.

Descubre más sobre Workday HCM

It also is useful to keep track of pay as well as money being taken out for insurance and taxes.

Contras:

Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone.

Valoraciones de Workday HCM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Workday HCM tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.111 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Workday HCM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.111)

Manuel Alejandro
Manuel Alejandro
Head of Product en Colombia
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

La gestión de equipos centralizada

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: En general, el producto cumple su función principal más allá de lo malo que puede ser la navegación.

La herramienta es vital para el desempeño de mis funciones diarios, pues toda la gestión de equipo se lleva a través de Workday. Allí se recolectan las métricas y se tiene una trazabilidad de los accionables que cada contribuidor va ejecutando a lo largo del año fiscal.

Contras:

Lo único malo ha sido el diseño de la interfaz que no es tan amigable. Sufre uno tratando de navegar, pues carece de ciertos elementos de arquitectura de información y en algunos caso se rompen algunos componentes UI

Gestor comercial en España
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Programa muy completo para RR.HH.

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Es un programa muy visual e intuitivo una vez comienzas a usarlo.

Contras:

Carente de un tutorial inicial que explique todas las funciones.

Financial Analyst en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best HR tool a company can use

5,0 hace 11 meses

My favorite aspect of Workday is the User Interface. The software is very easy to navigate for any user, and requires almost no training. I also love the personnel reports I can pull through Workday with our HRIS specialist.

Contras:

The Workday implementation took a long time. It took months before the Workday team could implement this software for us to go live.

Lauren
HR Central Support en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday - Powerful but Complicated (The Double-Edged Sword)

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The best thing about Workday is its ability to work across countries and functions with immense power and customizability, while maintaining a workforce database and recruiting functions that are critical to a complex and ever-shifting employee base.

Workday is a powerful platform that seems able to do it all from an HR standpoint...and if it can't do it, the open API allows for seemingly-endless integration with platforms like LinkedIn, LinkedIn Learning, eVerify, and more.It's an excellent employee database and application tracking system, and once you understand the platform's organization and process, it's a powerful tool that can replace countless programs within an organization.

Contras:

There is absolutely nothing intuitive about the program. Our organization is admittedly large and complex enough to further complicate the system, but the learning curve is so steep that we have to constantly create and update a Workday Wiki, and create a series of training videos to help staff learn their specific tasks.Part of that is due to the extreme customizability of the platform, which is a double-edged sword.We have an entire IT team whose sole purpose is to program, troubleshoot, and fix Workday issues. My role often requires me to support HR generalists and Managers in their use of the platform, and report the almost-weekly issues that arise from back-end changes.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Analytics Engineer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday is great as an HR hub as an employee

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like that this product has all of the features that I am looking for in an HR software. It is easy to submit time off requests and see my PTO balance. It is easy to keep track of my paychecks and the direct deposit has always been seamless. I also really like the org chart feature that wasn't available in my previous HR software and we had to go through our intranet.

Contras:

I love it as an employee but I really don't like it as a job searcher. When companies use Workday to keep track of their recruiting efforts, it is really clunky from the job searcher perspective. I have to create a workday account for each job application but since it registers as a Workday account, I might have 10 different workday accounts, for many jobs that didn't even give me a single interview. Don't make me create an account until after the first interview.

Bhushan
Marketing Communications Specialist en India
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Workforce management online tool

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The best tool for large organizations can easily manage hr process from candidate application to Onboarding and workday management

Saas-based tool can access online, and easily manage Hr and payroll process

Contras:

costly for mid-level companies, price is high compare to other hr & payroll management tools

Software developer en Finlandia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The worst portal for employees I've ever experienced as an employee or as a teamlead

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Has a LOT of features, tons of integrationsYou can basically do whatever you need HR connected within this one tool

Contras:

It's the worst UX you can possibly meet out there among HR tools.Because there is a ton of features it takes literally minutes to find your thing.There is no search for the functions existing so if you need to change the title of your employee good luck finding that page!Time tracking like vacations requesting is a hell.Mobile support is another hell.

Saurabh
Saurabh
Senior Associate-HR Consultant en India
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados

Best Enterprise Solution For Human Resource Management

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Since managing applications is a big task, we have managed our payroll and application tracking very smoothly using Workday. However, the application tracking feature has helped us to post our jobs externally as well as internally, increasing the application rate for our candidates. Overall, I would say this is a good HCM solution.

As a result of its great features, I really enjoy working with it since we have all the features in one place, so we can manage everything in one place, such as posting jobs both internally and externally at the same time, reviewing candidates and terminating them if they are not suitable, and inviting them to an interview.

Contras:

In order to send the invitation to candidates or review their information is very slow with workday. If workday made this process faster, then it would be a good ERP solution.

Mahara
Team Leader en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 1.001-5.000 empleados

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Workday HCM is modern with all integrated all task needed for Human capital management .It is life a right hand for the recruitment team.

It makes our Job posting reaches many individuals. We can easily track candidate and applicant from anywhere.During interview and onboarding time candidate management is very important, using workday HCM it will be organized. Employee database is been saved and updated timely for future use.

Contras:

We can easily upload data from LinkedIn, but from other social medias we face difficult to pull out all the data. We needed to do manually.

Recruiter en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great HR System

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Workday HCM is positive. Although, constant refresher and training are needed to stay in the loop and be more user efficient.

I'm a user for years now. It has a great applicant tracking system. Great integrations to many apps. Customer support is also superb!

Contras:

If you are a first-time user, you will get lost on how to use it. You'll need at least basic training

Barbara
Residential Nurses Aid en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Definitely crucial for business needs

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: So many issues solved within one multifunctional software.

I absolutely love everything is so easy to find I can customize it to my liking. I love I don't have to worry about anything just let the software do all the work.

Contras:

Some aspects were a bit tricky but it's so easy to figure out. I was able to navigate the software so quickly.

Sadi
Sadi
Marketing Specialist en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Active user review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, based on my daily working experience, I can say that Workday is super important and useful software for all companies.

In the case of managing days off or approving another absence in the workplace, the application is super nice and user-friendly.

Contras:

I do not have such feedback about the least thing that I like in that software but I can say that if they put more innovative features it would be better software.

Cathy
HR & Recruiting Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Sad to not have Workday

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Workday is a good product with good support.

Workday was easy to navigate and very intuitive. A new employee could come in that was unfamiliar and quickly be up-to-speed. We had several upgrades, each making the process better each time.

Contras:

We could not be on our own cloud, making the organization more vulnerable to cyber attacks.

Morgan
Morgan
Talent Acquisition Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados

Workday for Recruitment

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been ok, but if you are looking for a true ATS this is not the answer unless you make some serious tweaks to the setup.

Ability to use as ATS as well as HR database and tie candidates to employee once hired and onboarded.

Contras:

Inability to see candidates on Requisitions that are assigned to other recruiters / users within Workday.

Chakkrit
People Technology Junior Analyst en Tailandia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Workday is probably the best human capital management too in the world right now.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Every big organization needs a human capital management program. Without Workday, this wouldn't have been possible. Especially in big companies like Agoda, where there are many requirements from stakeholders such as GDPR, Data Privacy, and Security, these are things that many of the competitors couldn't do.

Workday is probably the best human capital management in the world right now. Learning Workday opens wide opportunities to various jobs. As a Workday HCM beginner, it might be overwhelming, but after one training course and a month of practice, Workday HCM can easily become a simple thing. Workday HCM is important as it is the core of other Workday modules such as Workday Security and Workday Business Process Architecture.

Contras:

Workday is definitely an expensive tool that is only utilized by big companies. It is going to be rare for small to medium size company to use Workday. It means that, if you are going to quit a company that uses Workday and would prefer to find a job in a similar fashion, it has to be a large size company. Workday training is also kind of expensive, yet it is not a one-on-one training but a group course instead. Workday Support is very technically useful, however, it might take some time for an issue to resolve and they don't provide live chat support. Workday Learning is something that my company has issues with the most.

Project Manager - Business Intelligence and Campaigns en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Finally getting away from PDFs

4,0 hace 4 años

The best part of about Workday Performance Management is the ability to get away from manual processes. Previously at our company, we had to write our self-evaluations in a PDF document that was submitted to our managers. Then the manager could choose to write something completely different or utilize what was already written by the employee. Ultimately, the manual process left out information. With Workday Performance Management, everything is included. The self-evaluation is maintained within the performance review, as is the manager's review. That way anyone can compare and contrast what the manager had to say vs. what the employee had to say about themselves. All of this can be custom created per company so that an organization can keep whatever fields work best for them. It also can maintain goals, as well as milestones throughout the course of the year so that employees aren't just touching their reviews once a year, but actually working on them throughout the entire year. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all that I have accomplished at the end of the year, unless I have written it down in a Word doc. But now you can add things to your review as it happens and then do one final edit at the end of the year.

Contras:

The biggest con for me is the lack of stating what can be improved. This could be a customized field that my organization failed to incorporate. If that's true, then maybe the improvement could come from WorkDay itself on best practices. But every employee wants to shine a light on all the good they did throughout the course of the year. It is just as important for each employee to shine a light on the things they could do better, or improve upon for the next year. Another con for our organization was the length of time it took to implement WorkDay within our systems. It was far from an easy task that took thousands of man-hours to implement. However, now that it is implemented and people are using it, it seems to have been worth the effort.

Kayla
HR en EE. UU.
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best HCM Option

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Great HCM. By far the best I have worked with in my HR career.

Workday is not perfect, but it is the best HCM software that I have used. You can integrate almost every aspect of HR into one platform. The employee self service is easy to use.

Contras:

It can be time consuming / a big lift to implement and deploy new modules within Workday, especially if you don't have a knowledgeable Workday team dedicated to the project. I have worked on small Workday implementation teams where we learned as we went along (it's painful) and I have worked with Workday consultants who do all of the work. I highly recommend hiring experts for the implementations. You are paying a lot for the software and want to make sure it is setup properly and getting the full value.

HR Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

Contras:

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Jennifer
Property Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday makes it very easy to choose which benefits work best for your family and your needs.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I feel like worday is a great program to use. Especially if you have a large business and you want to deliver a wealth of information to all of your employees at their convenience vs. a time you want to select. The platform can also allow for users to access it from their own home PC's so they can truly do what they need to on their own time. As an employee, I felt like that was a great feature.

I used workday benefits for over 7 years with a property management company that I worked for. Each year we would log into workday to view the current benefits available and choose which benefits worked best for our needs and our families, if any. IT was super easy to use. They would show you on workday side by side what benefits provided which coverages, and at what costs. You could even use a comparison to see which benefits were going to work best. It also showed all the different types of benefits the company offered such as medical, dental, 401k, LTD, STD, vision and what not. It was very clear what you were selecting and you had to double and triple confirm which benefits you selected. Also, once open enrollment was closed, there was a way, where if you had a qualifying life event, you could change your benefits. It was a very easy, straight forward program for us to use.

Contras:

Sometimes while using the software, it would "hiccup" when switching between coverages and I would have to re log in and get to where I was. It was truly a mild issue which wasn't frustrating. This also my have had a LOT to do with the internet I was using and not the actual program itself...

Tom
Tom
Talent Aquistion Team Leader en RU
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

Workday

4,0 el año pasado

Generally quite intutitve and the dashboard allows you to find what you need. I.e. the recruiting dashboard tile brings you to all of your open & assigned requisition. Depending on how your organisation has set up your options, you can easily navigate around to find your personal details, performance review, time off and create new requisitions.

Contras:

There are far too many clicks and the reporting is very limited & overly complicated. The Workflow is far too complicated and there are too many steps, which can make the system extremely complicated and hard for the average user to understand how to complete simple tasks e.g. creating a new requisition, transferring a colleague into another manager etc.

Lexie
Student Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy access for all

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There couldn't be any easier to use software for the simple task of keeping track of honest work hours in the workplace. It's one more thing to help take stress off your mind and be able to focus on your actual work you came in for.

As an employee to clock in and out, you really are just looking for ease of access. That is what Workday provided for us. Simple access and capabilities on our phone or desktop and easy to check and approve time cards to keep track of work hours. Easy to see reminders when you forgot to clock in or out and easy to fix when the mistake is made.

Contras:

In my time using it, nothing has ever gone wrong or confused me to the point where it wasn't an easy fix. For my job and the purpose we needed from Workday, there was never a con to using it.

Sean
FP&A Analyst en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Workday Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very useful tool in regards to managing employee information and hierarchy. On the surface, it is a very easy tool to manage. However, as you get deeper into the functionality, it becomes overly complicated.

The interface is very user friendly in regards to time cards, benefits, and important documentation.

Contras:

The reporting functionality is incredibly complicated. Building/setting-up reports takes a ton of time and trail & error.

Corey
Director of Product Management en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday makes more work in your day

4,0 hace 2 años

It consolidates a lot of features into one overall application.

Contras:

It's cumbersome and a pain to use. The user experience is clunky and the features are strict. There are a TON of error messages.

Phlebotomist/ lab tech en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Workday Payroll

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I can access everything job related in one place. I use it everyday and I never have to ask anyone for help, because it's so easy to navigate.

All of the links are big clean icons which are organized in a way that makes it super easy to find what your looking for. We keep a lot of information in this software, so I can go back and see my hiring interview and resume that I used to apply for my job. I can also find my paychecks and w2s. I can choose how and when I get paid; for instance I can choose how often I want a percentage of one of my checks to go to another bank account. I like being able to do this stuff myself instead of calling around to find the right department and bug them to do it for me.

Contras:

For some reason we don't use it as our time clock, I don't know if that's an option for anyone, but it feels like it would be a better fit than the time clock system we currently use. Plus, with all of my other job information already there, it seems like it would be a natural fit.

Kerry
Workday en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product to use for HCM, if the appropriate support model is in place for your organization.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Inadequate training, lack of internal SME resources, and an absence of a true guided vision/direction by leadership will result in an expensive and poorly received system. As such, an organization will be reliant on implementation partners or independents as consultants, supporting or re-implementing a failed system, which will be even more expensive.

Workday is leading edge technology and highly configurable.The UI is best in class. Integrations with most 3rd party systems are easy to configure and the delivered packaged integrations are superb.

Contras:

An organization needs to ensure proper internal support for the system to function smoothly. Training and user adoption/communication is also key for acceptance. An organization must have the SME talent in-house to be successful.