15 años ayudando a las empresas chilenas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Top Echelon

Software de seguimiento de candidatos con análisis de CV, seguimiento de actividades, planificación de pedidos de trabajo, marketing por correo electrónico e integración con redes sociales.

Descubre más sobre Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Contras:

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Valoraciones de Top Echelon

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Top Echelon tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 516 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Top Echelon antes?

Filtrar opiniones (516)

Cherice
Cherice
Founder en EE. UU.

Why you should consider Top Echelon

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

Contras:

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Steve
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

How to Maximize TEN service

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I have no way to search for candidates listed from other recruiting companies' jobs.
That is what pinched me on doing porfitable business. I jsut retired from my company but the last 1 1/2 years were tough,

I learned to hard way that just posting jobs on TEN is only part of the solution. Results from recruiter company initially high but the quality of candidates was low as they just hand the candidate apply to the job and sent to me. Have figured out how to do candidate searches for other recruiters who have posted jobs.

Contras:

The searchers for candidates from the other recruiters doesn't work. I can't tell for what the candidates experience is for me jobs and that message I do send never get answered.

Frank
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

Contras:

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Marlaine
Managing Principal en EE. UU.

Top Echelon User Review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The experience with Top Echelon is over quite a number of years, 5 days/week and 6-8 hours on the system. There have been a few times something went down or there was a glitch, but they addressed it right away and we all moved on.

I like Top Echelon for the ease of use, that they are always adding more value to the platform in how to source, how to contact candidates or clients, ease of posting jobs, add on to get the jobs out on other job sites, multiple ways to go about a task, quick and efficient customer service people who always have the answer, training resources, and webinars to help me be better at my job.

Contras:

I do not have any issues with Top Echelon.

Larry
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great tools with bells and whistles

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I am a loyal customer who has used the product since 2014.

The ease of use and features that directly tie-in to my business are the most important to me.

Contras:

I am missing some quick reports that were available in early versions of BB.

Gwen
Sr. Executive Recruiter en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Top Echelon Rocks!!!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: TE is been great to work with! I've used other platforms throughout my career, and I would rate TE #1!

I have been working with TE for 20+ years and absolutely LOVE it! It's easy to use and the format is very user friendly.

Contras:

The only thing I can really think of is I wish you were able to text multiple candidates at once out of a pipeline.

Bill

Top Echelon

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent as the staff is great and always willing to help.

Ease of use and support from everyone at Top echelon

Contras:

Nothing comes to mind at this time as I have no issues

Paul
Executive Recruiter en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Very Good System

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Very positive and we really enjoy the support team

Candidate management/database. Can track jobs/candidates

Contras:

Candidate searching. I miss the codes we used to use.

Douglas
Chairman en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Top Help From Top Echelon

5,0 hace 2 meses

The people that run top Echelon are great [sensitive content hidden]

Contras:

I can't think of anything to say about the Big Biller.

Fiona
Fiona
Director en RU

Good in parts

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Good it has helped me speed up my work and be more successful

Streamlines getting to plenty of potential candidates without delay

Contras:

The fact that stored records may be very out of date

Leonard
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

Contras:

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

Arwen
Partner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great experience

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

Contras:

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Dianna
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo

Big Biller helps me Bill Bigger

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Human beings are available to help you set up, answer questions. Quick response when emailing in questions. On line help is great. Ongoing training webinars to make sure you are getting the most out of the software. Love the humans at Big Biller. I tried a competitor but couldn't get any answers - the online help didn't answer my questions and humans weren't available.

designed for agency use. Ease of use. Easy to customize to my needs. Parsing of resumes. I can actually talk to a human when I have questions. Love that there are always updates. Learning opportunities

Contras:

Hot lists for prospecting could be better - more like pipeline for jobs. Some other programs have a nicer look but I don't think they work as well.

Blair
President/Owner en EE. UU.

Excellent ATS, CRM and Recruiting SW

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It does what we need with a minimum of the things we don't. It's really quite accurate with importing data, parsing resumes, the search function works very well but working with the results list can be quite cumbersome and repetitive.

Big Biller has done an awesome job of minimizing the data entry/administrative work to maintain and work the recruiting process. It does nearly everything you need for the Direct Hire recruiting process and is extremely easy to use, update, and get newer folks up to speed. We especially like the emailing features and Hot Lists.

Contras:

Some of the drop down options are rather limited, particularly the industries and detail specs of client/candidate specialties. The tags get misunderstood with so many acronyms (and they are redundant with the word searches) and the parser doesn't work with headers on resumes and you have to edit the job history more than any other section.

Stephen
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Recruiter Daily User

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great support, multiple options for training, start up and on-going. Best product I've seen for the money.

ease of installation and use, resume parsing and searching

Contras:

ability to view resumes, print is small and no option to view full page that's readable.

Adam
Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Big Biller Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I feel like I am lost in an abyss, I need help learning about it, understanding it, so I can get more automated.

It seems like it can help you get very automated, but I am having a hard time getting this thing up and running. The learning curve on this seems to be overwhelming. I need help, can somebody help me?

Contras:

I am not sure, I am kinda lost here with it.

Nancy
CEO Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly and excellent customer service

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I would say the ease of use of the product is great! Customer service has been outstanding.

They are always improving their product, they listen to their customers wants and needs to make changes

Contras:

The lack of overall automation - they are working on this at this time

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and easy to customize

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Contras:

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Mike
Owner en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, Trabajador autónomo

Tools for success in Recruiting

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

Contras:

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Gary
Owner/Manager/Recuriter/Sales
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial).
It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Contras:

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates. Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

William
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Pick the Big Biller features that match your business - they're all good!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm in a niche recruiting business which results in many of the same candidates becoming available at the end of projects, so candidates may be considered several times in a relatively short time period. Big Biller's combination of quick delivery of essential information to the screen PLUS providing history made parsing candidate lists much less effort than other tracking systems, and more than once saved us from making a costly candidate proposal error of candidate and employer. The cost was a major consideration but also made easy when compared to similar product - the Cost/Benefit advantage of using BigBiller is quickly apparent. We stopped using BigBiller when our niche narrowed further, but if we return to a more general recruiting practice, I believe we'll simply return to BB without any delay past sign-up.

Big Biller's pricing to track candidates intelligently + offer features we MIGHT use made them the best choice of the many candidates we considered.

Contras:

Needs to have a better tutorial to get full use of the rich array of features offered.

Ann
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I purchased for one reason, but have since used the full spectrum of capability.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a boutique retained executive search firm, we find two to three superstars for any given opening. I was looking for a way to give the candidates my search clients do NOT hire visibility into other opportunities throughout my network. When economic times are volatile, I have worked on other recruiter's open positions. When I'm awash in client demand, I know I can count on the other recruiters to help me fill my client's openings.

The integration of Big Biller software and the Top Echelon Network capabilities are superior to anything I've ever seen.

Contras:

Sometimes to scroll up or down you can't use the arrow keys or page up / page down. You have to move your cursor to the thin strip at the right of whatever frame you're looking at and click on that narrow, tiny vertical ribbon to scroll up or down.

Founder en EE. UU.

Happy with Top Echelon

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I have been with Top Echelon for many years and their employees are very good and supportive.

Big Biller, network, support, Webinars, Top Echelon employees

Contras:

Job Search alert capabilities for candidates should be improved. Candidates don not find it as helpful. Cost of Top echelon and Big Biller

jim
General Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Simple and Easy to use

5,0 hace 3 meses

The system is simple and easy to use. It is intuitive and let's you use as much or as little as you want. There are no "required fields" that stop you in your tracks.

Contras:

Email responses go to a different platform so you may have to look in more that one place for an email.

Angela
Owner en EE. UU.

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

4,0 hace 4 años

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Contras:

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.