15 años ayudando a las empresas chilenas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre DrChrono

Sistema de EHR con PM de DrChrono, todo en uno, en la nube y para dispositivos móviles, que incluye feed de reclamaciones en vivo, verificaciones de elegibilidad en tiempo real y recordatorios personalizados de las citas.

Descubre más sobre DrChrono

Contras:

They have no phone support, only web tickets, and there is no guaranteed time frame.

Valoraciones de DrChrono

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

DrChrono tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 477 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado DrChrono antes?

Filtrar opiniones (477)

Mildre Mercedes
Mildre Mercedes
Docente en Ecuador
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Opiniones sobre DrChrono

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: En conclusión, es un buen software, permite ahorrar tiempo con los pacientes y su interfaz es bastante bonita y amigable.

Tiene una agradable interfaz y su precio está bastante bien para lo que recibes a cambio.

Contras:

Un problema que he visto es que su función de voz a texto no funciona muy bien.

hace 7 meses

Thank you so much, Mildre Merecedes, for your review! We are so happy to hear that using DrChrono is saving you time with your patients and that the user interface has been easy to use! We appreciate you being a DrChrono user! - The DrChrono Team

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Contras:

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Jay
Chief Operating Officer, Physician en EE. UU.

DrChrono is Inconsistent at Best

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I lost patients because of DrChono's inablity to work well with Collectly. Patients were being double billed or billed for things things that they had already paid for. To correct this we had to cancel Collectly and work a lot of hours to remove the billing issues from our end. On top of that we lost patients because they were billed for things that we told them that they were going to be receiving a cash discount on.

I liked being able to work with an iPad on it. Their big claim is that it was designed for use through ios systems and iPad. I feel like they put a lot of effort into it at first and have not progressed since the iPad was first released. The bottom line is that it could be sooo much better than it is.

Contras:

The meetings with the Apollo+ team. They did not listen to us on a consistent basis. After attending meetings for 3 months and telling them the same thing for several weeks in a row, I gave up and just tried to do as I was told. We had to basically cancel Collectly because it did not function as advertised. My patients received bills from Collectly the same day as their appointment before my biller could enter their copays. I LOST PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS DRCHRONO.

Joseline
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.

Dr. Chrono has been my favorite EMR of all time

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: LOVED the EMR
Absolutely can not financially sustain the money we are loosing to billing not able to collect. However, if I had any say in this I would simply figure out a different billing system - and make this work but it's just not up to me.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever need a sales person for South Texas/San Antonio area at J [sensitive content hidden]; cell phone in US is [sensitive content hidden].

I absolutely love charting, creating shortcuts for patient education, sending prescriptions and reviewing my patient's medical history.

Contras:

Medical billing has to go. We are not making any money at all using this system because the billers just are not understanding the health insurance companies pay out their medical claims. And so until the billers are located here in the US with prior experience in collecting claims from our insurance companies - Dr. Chrono will not be sustainable.

Greg
COO en EE. UU.

Dont use this system

1,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The worst, better systems for less money.

Nothing, everything was terrible. Everything they promised didnt work.

Contras:

Horrible customer service. Never fixed our issue and then told us if we canceled we owed them $2k.

hace 2 meses

Hi Greg, Thank you for reaching out - we are sorry to hear this has been your experience. We would like to learn more about the issue you were having and see how we can help. Please respond with your contact info or send us an email to [email protected]. We look forward to connecting soon!

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

Contras:

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Lisa
Physician and Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Safe Yourself Time and Endless Aggravation. HORRIBLE SYSTEM.

1,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I WOULD RATHER SLIDE DOWN a RUST SLIDE WITH A RAZOR BLADE DOUSED WITH ALCOHOL THAN EVER RECCOMMED THIS EMR.

Not one damn thing. Terrible. Horrible. DO NOT BUY!!!!

Contras:

EVERYTHING. ZERO ACCESS to SUPPORT. THEY DO NOT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMER. MY COLLEAGES FEEL THE SAME AND HAVE LEFT. I AM LEAVING TOO. UGH!

Edward
Edward
owner en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

downtime

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

Contras:

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

el año pasado

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to [email protected] with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Karolyn
MD en EE. UU.

DrChrono Software Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Positive.

The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Contras:

Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

hace 4 años

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

Shannon
PMHNP en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Happy with our decision

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Contras:

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

Patricia
Podiatrist en EE. UU.

Customer Service and Ease of Use is Unmatched

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The billing service is very good and efficient. They have made collections much easier

The ease of use of the program. It makes sense

Contras:

There were no cons that I have experienced

Carleigh
Owner en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Highly disappointed

1,0 hace 5 años

Well initially the sales team was responsive, quick, helpful. They quickly got us in for a demo. The demo was appealing. It appeared the software could do just about anything. But I know feel this was a heavy emphasis on sales no matter what. They even discounted our service at risk of it not being the right software for our needs.

Contras:

It’s confusing. Complex. Not easy to use. Implementation team didn’t even know how to use features and would send us to specialists who were booked for days on end. When reaching out after signing a contract good luck getting help. We feel like we have become a number and not a customer or assets to them. It is one of the worst companies I have experienced since 1999. What happened to quick, helpful and efficient customer service? It was on the front end to make us a customer and to sign a ridiculous contract. Once in, they disappear and say they can’t help. They just send you to person to person. Then the person at the top is unavailable. It’s 2019. This is the worst company I have used since Comcast. Even then Comcast is better.

Richard
Owner/Physician en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Don't buy the hype

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Contras:

Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

Gregg
Doctor en EE. UU.
Práctica médica

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

3,0 hace 8 años

It is nearly a one stop shop bedside tool for a busy outpatient surgical center. Consent and Data entry is pretty easy. Creating our own templates for nearly the entire process was essential, and we were able to do that with very little help. It's fairly intuitive. There are definitely downsides to creating your own templates (see below). The ability to draw notes and fax notes is excellent, and improvements in fax documentation and signing is indicative of how they try to constantly improve. The different tiers of service offers a slightly clunky fit, though overall it is pretty decent given the fact you mainly have to choose the feature they lay out at each tier of service. Also, there are on line instructions with video for many features, but they often have outdated videos and it's hard to distinguish. They should label each version with the VERSION of Dr. Chrono to which they are doing the training in order to avoid wasting time. The set up is easy. Help for the initial set up is good. They offer good training.

Contras:

SERVICE. I can't stress strongly enough how variable the service quality is. There is no way to contact them other than email. You cannot call them. They call back at times when either I'm busy, or after hours. It's as though you can't get anyone or worse since they are at arms length. It makes it VERY difficult to deal with a complex problem. I am more that willing to pay extra for better service with a "phone line" or "hot line" to call. This has been rejected. I don't know why. I find it a poor way to run service for an EHR company. RELIABILITY: This is a real problem. There are so many breakdowns, inability to use the notes, slow service, etc. We increased our internet speed at work to 15G and it didn't really help other than increase speed when it is working. I do recommend a higher speed as the data is fairly intensive which is a plus for DrChrono - they can accomplish a lot. But the breakdowns have forced us to use paper charting on many occasions. A very recent example is that we could not view a complete not from the iPADS. We could from the computer, but that is NOT how we function, nor should we be expected to function that way. It was resolved in a few hours. The very next day you could not view notes from EITHER the iPAD or the computer. Other issues were consent forms simply dropping off the consent list on the iPAD or being put in reverse order. After many emails, they finally admitted there was a problem. Also, the back and forth creates poor communication when you get a request to take a "screen shot" of a problem that occurred a few days ago. Even then, you are lucky to get an answer other than "we are looking at this". SALES: Pretty darn good. Just wish they added a service package with a phone line/hot line.

Amanda

Better than any other EHR I have ever tried

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Contras:

There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

Craig
Physician en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

From a physicians perspective, a very unintuitive system with many idiosyncrasies that make it difficult to learn

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Once again, an EMR that may meet the needs of administrators, but fails to help those who actually provide the health care services.

- Lots of pre-programmed macros - built in dictation works well - Electronic prescribing works well on app based version (but zip code needed to find a pharmacy using the web based version)

Contras:

- Web based version very different from app based version - illogical provider work flow - steps needed to navigate through the system are unintuitive - very small fields in which to enter patient data (med hx, fam hx, soc hx, etc.) - Program did not initially store any patient data that was entered - i.e., patient information such as medical hx, fam hx, etc., was not being saved. Our IT people - had to work with drchrono to set up a 'button' to turn on to save this information - unable to compare previous labs side by side with new results - Results do not automatically enter into a patient's chart; thus unable to communicate with patients directly from screen that has either lab or imaging results - have to enter into the patient chart to initiate communication, then return back to your message or task center to continue processing other results

hace 6 años

Hi Craig, Thank you for submitting your feedback. We understand that you have had some concerns in regards to the general workflow and layout of the platform, and we would like to let you know that DrChrono EHR is robust and customizable to match your workflows. We've also been notified that your Account Manager is working closely with your practice to help customize DrChrono EHR to fit your unique needs. In terms of comparing lab results side-by-side, our team is currently working on this feature. Unlike other EHRs that release product enhancements once in a while, DrChrono constantly improves and releases new features and updates throughout the year. Stay tuned for an update from your Account Manger. We are glad to help resolve the setup questions and we’ll continue to follow up with your AM to ensure DrChrono is serving your clinic as needed. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager or directly at [email protected] as this is always an avenue for you. -DrChrono Team

Kristina
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Non Existent Technical Support - If the program isn't working you are out of luck

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: NEVER CHOOSE AN EMR THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER

Digitally receiving e faxes Fairly easy e-refills Price point is competative Custom appointment profiles are nice

Contras:

1) There is no tech support number. You can only email tech support. Tech support has taken weeks to get back to us. Most of our concerns have gone unaddressed. People say they will look into an issue and then we will not hear back. EPCS has been down all day. I called the sales number. No one answers. The sales voicemail was full! I emailed every contact I had. No response. I emailed tech support. They wrote that EPCS is fixed and working. EPCS is still not working. I have no ability to talk to a human. No one can give me an ETA, let alone fix the issue. For this reason alone I would never choose this EMR again. 2) You cannot write a note in a patient's chart without creating an appointment. 3) The SOAPNOTE set up is just strange. 4) Our outgoing e-faxes don't work properly and no one has gotten back to us about this issue. 5) There are no lab, radiology, pathology tabs. You have to assign tags manually in each chart. 6) Electronic lab results and uploaded lab results cannot go to the same folder. 7) As soon as we gave our credit card we have not heard from our sales rep and no one seems to care if our account is functional or not.

hace 6 años

Hello Kristina, We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to follow up with you in regards to the concerns you've noted. During the implementation of our EHR, your practice has been assigned a dedicated account manager who can help you make the most out of DrChrono EHR, and we've been informed that your Account Manager has been in contact with you. In addition, our account management team holds regular account reviews to provide product updates as well as document any feedback you may have. Our marketing team also sends out our Account Review Request emails to our customers so that we can proactively touch base with any of the customers that want to have their account reviewed or to answer your questions. In terms of technical support, we respond to most of our online support tickets within 1 business day. Moreover, there are numerous knowledge base articles that can answer most of your technical questions. Our sales line is dedicated to the sales team and not our customer support so it is not the right number to call. If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected] or reach out to your account manager. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. -DrChrono Team

Hugo
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Had a good run but it's time to move on.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Contras:

Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

hace 4 años

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

Alex
Clinic owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Too expensive for a small clinic

3,0 el año pasado

I like the ability to chart from my iPhone. I can do the entire patient encounter, including posting of codes this way.

Contras:

1. They increse the cost without warning or new contract. I’m not sure if it’s legal, but it sure is annoying and seems unethical. It’s getting to be too expensive for what they offer for us. 2. The online scheduling is not very good for us because we have different providers that offer different services as well as different locations. We used to use a free online scheduling software for patient bookings and it was 10 times better.

el año pasado

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear the mobile features are working well for your practice. We understand you are working closely with your Account Manager on the other items listed, and thank you for your patience and continued partnership! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. - The DrChrono Team

Bella
Practice Administrator en

Great EHR

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

Contras:

One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

Andrew
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Our nearly 4-year experience with Dr. Chrono has been frustrating and confusing, to say the least.

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: There are numerous bugs in the program that we've reported to Dr. Chrono, but they never reply with a straight answer. Patient reminders are unexplainably failing to send, appointments are randomly deleted or rescheduled, but Dr. Chrono does not provide any real help. They work diligently to make sure you are never able to contact them by phone. Even if I call my personal account manager's number, an automatic voicemail plays asking me to submit a support ticket. A support ticket that will not be responded to for days, and most likely you will just get referred to someone else who will ALSO NOT have a solution for you. I'm actually appalled at their lack of awareness in terms of never providing solutions.

Advanced Reports .

Contras:

Ineffective and laughable support team and ticket system, dysfunctional patient reminder system, multiple unaddressed bugs in the system, unapologetic lack of urgency, and complete lack of communication.

hace 5 años

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. Our record indicates that your account manager is in contact with you to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please also open support tickets so that our customer support team can assist you as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

Meghan
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great for clinicians, bad for business

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: If I had to use it just from a clinical standpoint I would offer it in a heartbeat. It doesn't have a robust enough reporting feature to analyze performance from analytics standpoint.

From a clinical standpoint, Dr. Chrono is great. It is very customizable, easy to use, both with a computer or an iPad.

Contras:

It is not possible to run billing analytics for multiple sites as desired. There is no live customer support- you can wait hours or months for a response to a problem.

hace 6 años

Hello Meghan, Thank you for giving drchrono EHR an opportunity to serve your practice! We would like to apologize for your recent experience with our support team. 84% of support requests are responded to and solved in the first 15 minutes. In your case many other members of our team needed to be involved. We apologize for the lengthy time needed to fully solve your issue. We are dedicated to a timely response as well as a timely resolution, and with your feedback we will continue to further improve processes to maintain this standard. Your account manager will be reaching out to you to capture any more issues you may have and resolve them immediately, including your billing analytics questions. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], as this is always an available avenue to you.

Robin
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Disappointed in product

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Until we find another EHR system, we are stuck. Would not recommend them unless they got better reporting and a help desk that knows their stuff! The system goes down or has lag times ALL THE TIME during the most crucial times of the day too.

The ease of scheduling patients and aesthetics look good. We do not submit claims to insurance, so this was one of the easiest EHR systems to use.

Contras:

When you have issues, you have to submit a trouble ticket. You just can't pick up the phone and speak with someone. And they are mostly on India time, so that's an issue too. The reports suck. It's hard to run a business when you don't have decent reporting. We thought they could grow with us, but we've definitely have outgrown them.

Natalia
NP en EE. UU.

Do Not chose!

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am very unsatisfied by the quality and responsiveness of your customer service, hence reason for termination.
Basically, Dr Chrono has no customer service. Its handled by auto generated scripts and it only gets to a live person via email, not a phone call, when the problem is out of hands and escalated by an irate consumer. For that one year of service I had, i probably had 7 account managers, who change without notice..
The Lab Integration part took you about 6 month to install, feature that I was paying for from the very beginning.

Easy to read and write notes, many promises in the beginning that were never delivered.

Contras:

Poor onboarding process. Incompetent staff, unauthorised billing, security breach, non- existent customer service.

Jay
Chirorpactor en EE. UU.

Review of program

3,0 hace 6 años

Free draw , insurance payments / EOBs easy to work with , scheduling is straightforward. Formatting soap notes.

Contras:

Not Chiropractic friendly. System is more designed for large hospitals. No ability to print statements or superbills per date range.

hace 6 años

Hello Jay, Thank you for using drchrono EHR. We're happy to see you have positive feedback in regards to the overall functionality of our EHR for your specialty practice. We'd like to inform you that in the "Live Claims Feed" tab on web, you are able to filter by date range, select and print in bulk all the superbills you need. For patient statements you are able to organize your table by Last appt date, and select and print in bulk on the right side as well. We will have your account manager reach out this week to ensure that this information gets to you, and to address and resolve any other issues or questions you may have about our software. If you would like to reach out to us first, sending an email to [email protected] is always an avenue for you.