¿Qué es Targetprocess?
Targetprocess es una herramienta de gestión ágil de carteras que te ayuda a adoptar y escalar la metodología ágil en toda tu empresa. Ideal para medianas y grandes empresas. Usa SAFe, LeSS o implementa tu propio marco para lograr la agilidad empresarial y ver cómo fluye el valor por toda la organización. Visualiza objetivos, temas estratégicos e iniciativas de la empresa. Evalúa y prioriza las solicitudes entrantes de proyectos.
Reconocido en el Cuadrante Mágico de Gartner de herramientas ágiles de planificación empresarial.
¿Quién usa Targetprocess?
Targetprocess es ideal para empresas medianas y grandes. Se puede usar para gestionar eficazmente proyectos y procesos de TI y otros, como educación, marketing y reclutamiento.
¿Tienes dudas sobre Targetprocess?
Compara con una alternativa popular
Otras alternativas interesantes a Targetprocess
Opinones de Targetprocess
Powerful Software for Agile Organizations, Could Improve in Usability on Higher End Functionality
Comentarios: We are using Targetprocess in our daily Agile practice. Our developers and Product Owners are trained in its use, and it is a huge piece of our practice. The software is key to our Agile efforts, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. However, the buyer should be aware that unless you deploy one of the pre-built frameworks, you will be starting with a clean slate, and will have to build your own structures, and this can take a bit of thought and time. I enjoy using the software, and we intend to renew our license for the next year, and will be making efforts to expand the user base. The ability to define different workflows for different teams is very powerful, as is the Request Portal, and other more DevOps type features. Story card aging is another nice feature that we now implement through custom rules.
Puntos a favor:
Excellent pricing structure, easy to set up, and implementation/training professional services are first rate. The software is powerful and can handle various different approaches to Agile/Agile Scrum, and comes with pre-built solutions for frameworks like SAFe. Our organization was up and running in little time.
Some of the more powerful features, such as creation of rules could be more straightforwardly implemented. Some features have a "coding" feel to them that could improve in usability, user-friendliness. The software is sensitive to hierarchical structure of Agile entities, and you have to get this right. The ability to move/transform entities into different levels of the hierarchy could be improved, and sometimes can disconnect entities from the hierarchy, forcing the user to reconnect them manually.
Powerful agile project management tool
Comentarios: We started small with one client and project, then slowly added all our clients and projects. Some clients had other requirements and TP was easily able to handle what we needed as we expanded it's usage into sprint planning, daily check in, project planning, releases, automated reporting, etc. What I like best is the confidence it gives me that it will be able to grow with our needs into the future.
Puntos a favor:
As our organization continues to grow and have more complex needs, Targetprocess can easily handle whatever our needs are and helps us to grow using standardized methods no matter the project. Also, we have many creative people in the tool and it's user friendly for the non-technical types too.
It's great power can also be a weakness, as getting it setup and configured requires planning offline, team alignment and understanding before moving the workflow to a digital tool like Targetprocess. Having someone who understands Agile and programming is best to get this setup for you as its so customizable it can be intimidating.
My experience with Targetprocess
Comentarios: We are using Targetprocess mostly for Product Backlog management. It helps us to visualize backlogs of different teams inside of one product and create a "big picture". Service organisations are using Kanban practices and it perfectly solves prioritization and backlog management issues.
Puntos a favor:
- Flexibility of the tool, customization options - Ability to create any kind of process workflow - Out of the box Kanban metrics - Representation of data on views and boards in any kind of form, for different stakeholders - Visual cards and thier options - Ability to automate process steps with web hooks and metrics
- Timeline is not useful - Interdependencies management is poor - Reporting engine, options are limited - Customisation of entity view is not possible - Access management options is limited - Lack of capacity/resource management functionality - Lack of Portfolio management (cost management, portfolio roadmaps, strategic dashboard, what if analysis)
Comentarios: It’s goood so far , it just needs to address some compatibility issues and it would be an excellent product as compared to its counterparts
Puntos a favor:
It’s easy to use and offers tracking , planning and project management capabilities
It has compatibility issues with some browsers rest its good
Excellent alternative to JIRA
We used JIRA for several years and it's good, but the lack of proper integrated hierarchy means organising 10,000+ items is just impossible. Even 3rd party plugins dont help much. The UI is slow and unattractive and after 6 months trying to get JIRA Porfolio to work (a cool idea!) I could never get it to and the response from Atlassian was disappointing overall.
The UI is much, much better in Target Process and
Puntos a favor:
* Responsive UI * Adding many stories at once is easy so doesn't interrupt your flow * Incredible customer support responsiveness * Dashboards are 10x better than anything in JIRA * Reports are built in and very well designed, things you have to buy from 3rd parties in JIRA (if you even can)
* Roadmapping is harder than it looks, some planning features missing means i can't throw away my gantts just yet but it's getting close * Search results have way too much white space, can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for - JIRA was better at this * Difficult to learn the filtering side of things for anything more than basic needs (but their customer support team are amazingly supportive on this, even writing a script for me immediately to address my individual need). Oh, this is meant to be the con section isn't it. ;-) * Workflows aren't quite as customisable as JIRA, such as setting triggers and custom screens
Software encontrado en
- Herramientas de planificación estratégica
- Software de gestión de carteras de proyectos
- Herramientas Scrum
- Software OKR (objetivos y resultados clave)
- Software para la gestión de proyectos Agile
- Software para administración de recursos
- Software de gestión de proyectos informáticos
- Software para roadmap de producto
- Software de gestión de proyectos
- Soluciones de gestión de productos